Welcome to My Life

Chaptere 4

Alex was sitting with Jack in a Starbucks that was nearby Talia's house. Talia was at home sick, so Alex decided to buy her a coffee, and he ran into Jack, so he decided to say 'hello'.

"Why do you have 2 coffees?" Jack asked, pointing at the drinks in the boy's hands, raising one of his eyebrows awkwardly.

"Oh, well, Talia is sick, so I thought it would be nice to buy her a coffee..." Alex said, blushing and looking at his feet awkwardly.

"Oh, well, that's really nice. You're a great friend." Jack said, smiling happily.

"Y-yeah..." Alex mumbled, still looking down.

"So, you're probably not really sure about what happened between me and Talia." Jack said, and Alex shook his head no. "Okay, I guess I'll tell you, so you won't be confused..."

Alex looked up at the raven haired boy and smiled. "You don't have to if you want to."

"I want to." Jack shrugged. "So you won't be confused."

Alex nodded, and Jack started talking. "So, me and Talia used to be inseparable. We were, like, best friends. But then I thought it would be cool to start teasing her, making fun of her, just... bullying her, I guess." Jack said, looking in to his lap. "So, one day, I said something I shouldn't have, and so did she... So I took that necklace you saw at her house... and never gave it back until a few days ago." Jack shrugged. "We haven't been friends ever since we were 13 years old."

"Oh..." Alex said, "And?"

"I don't know... I don't even know why I gave her the necklace back. It's so old, and she probably hates her mom now, so it was probably a dumb idea. I guess I thought that if I returned the necklace, we would be cool again, but I guess that's not the case. She hates me." Jack sighed, and looked at Alex.

Alex nodded. "I guess I can relate, though I haven't really ever had friends before... Maybe, if you would like, I could talk to her about it?"

Jack shrugged, "I don't think that would help. You can try. I really miss being her friend. She helped me through a lot."

---

Jack and Alex visited Talia two days later at her house, when she was still sick in bed. "Are you two dating yet?" She asked, a little delirious from her sickness.

The two teenagers eyes widened, and they blushed. "What the fuck, Talia?!" Jack said, one of his eyebrows raised.

Alex stood quietly and awkwardly, his face a pretty color of pink.

"Well, I thought that you two like... Liked each other..." Talia said, looking a little dazed and confused.

---
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm tired and sick so this is it until I get better sorry :c