Welcome to My Life

Chapter 5

It had been a month since Alex and Jack had started dating, and it was all thanks to Talia, and her being sick. Alex and Jack were walking through an old, unused path, holding hands and chatting happily. “Ow! OW! OOOWWW!” Talia yelped frowning.

“What?” Jack said, rolling his eyes, and laughing quietly at the girl.

“These wood things keep poking me, and they hurt!” She complained, swatting away a tree branch. She wasn’t dressed for a nature walk, and that was for sure. She was wearing a skirt, and dress shoes, and a tank top.

“I think that those ‘wood things’ are called ‘sticks’.” Jack corrected, rolling his eyes at her, and continued walking.

“Ew! You’re a faggot! Gay little bitch! God made you to go to Hell!” A girl with blonde hair and brown eyes, named Cynthia, yelled at Jack, pushing him into a locker, grabbing the attention of everyone in the surrounding hallway.

“Leave him alone!” Alex yelled, crossing his arms over his chest.

“Aw, trying to protect your little ‘boyfriend’! How cute!” Cynthia mocked, and rolled her eyes.

“YO! Cynthia! Piss off.” Talia said, ramming into Cynthia with her shoulder full on, making the girl let go of Jack.

“OW!” Cynthia whined, and grabbed onto her arm, massaging it gentle. “That hurt, bitch!” Cynthia growled, and glared at Talia.

“Does it look like I care?” Talia said, rolling her eyes, obviously annoyed. “Leave them alone.”
“They’re gay! They’re sinful! They’re disgusting! They’re unnatural!” Cynthia exclaimed, throwing her arms in the air.

“So? What does that have to do with anything? Just because they’re gay doesn’t mean they aren’t people, Cynthia. They’re not sinful, the Bible doesn’t say anything about ‘gay is bad’, it does say that you need to respect thy neighbor. I’m atheist and I know that. They’re not disgusting. If they were, they wouldn’t be so well cleaned, and smart, and nice. They’re not unnatural. They’re people. Love is love, Cynthia.” Talia said, rolling her eyes.

“Ugh! Whatever!” Cynthia whined. It seemed like that was the only thing the idiotic girl ever did.

“Don’t whatever me. You only say that because you know I’m right and you don’t want to admit it.” Talia said, and rolled her eyes, full of annoyance.

“Ugh!” Cynthia said, and pushed past Talia and Alex, knocking Talia down in the process.

Talia landed with a quiet thud. “Ow.” Talia mumbled, rolling her eyes. Jack was still pressed against a locker, stunned. Talia figured that since he was so skinny, he was really easy to push around, making him an easy target for the weakest of people.

Alex saw his friend on the floor, and held out a hand, offering to help her up. Talia cautiously took his hand, and pulled herself up. “Thanks.” She sighed, and dusted herself off. The floors of school were gross, and who knows what kind of germs and residue dwelled on the carpets.

“You’re welcome…” Alex mumbled, and went over to talk to Jack.
♠ ♠ ♠
Too lazy to make it longer i'm really tired bye