Status: Active but slow updates. Comment, Rec and Subscribe!

The Switch

Dude, Where’s my Genitals?

Van's POV

Like any other time I felt I had to wake up on a Saturday I had lay in bed with my eyes shut for a while. In the short time I realized how uncomfortable my bed was. I wiggled around a little trying to find my spot but for some reason it wasn't there. On top of that it smelt like a combination of axe and old spice. I had to admit it did smell really good.

I groaned but stop half way.

Why does my voice sound that way?

I shrugged and sat up. My eyes widened when I had found a dark haired girl in an orange bikini on a black wall along with a dozen other posters that weren't mine. I looked around panicking as I realized I wasn't in my room and that I was in Reid's. I jumped up to see if he was sleeping next to me but I was the only person in the bed. I looked down and saw that my boobs were gone and replaced with a guy’s chest. Reid's chest to be exact.

Where are my boobs?, I started to panic in my head then looking down and seeing I had parts of a guy.

Where's my vagina! This isn't real. I'm going to wake up any moment now

I shut my eyes for a second, took a deep breath and then opened them realizing I was still in the same place.

Mother of hell. I was in Reid's body.

Meaning...

Reid's POV

My bed was freakishly soft and it smelt like strawberries, well at least I think strawberries. But oh well it smelt good. I felt hair on the side of my face along with that. I don't remember bringing any girl home last night.

"Mmm." I said shrugging it off and realizing my voice sounded funny.

I kept my eyes closed and arched an eyebrow as I slowly opened my eyes. I saw a light blue wall and a wicker bubble chair suspended from the ceiling in the small part of the room that was over by the window was. Also seeing I was laying in a bed with yellow and white covers.

I shut my eyes again and started to feel myself to see if I had actually done what I thought I did with out loosing any body parts (as in making sure that Van didn't rip my dick off if I slept with her).

Tits? When did I get these?I started to feel further down and I took in a sharp breath when I felt something totally out of place.

Where's my dick!

I scrambled out of the bed falling out causing a thud on the floor.

Motherfucker! I'm in Vannah's body!

Meaning...

"Van?" I heard Mrs. Dianne call. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah, I- I uh just rolled over." I said getting up and going to the window.

As I opened it my window opened. "Holy shit." I said seeing myself.

"This is not happening." She said, well I said but she, crap!

"Out side now!" We both said motioning down outside.

"Don't tell me what to do!" We both said again still freaking out.

"Stop doing that!" We said once again before closing the window and meeting each other outside.

I knew I couldn't get out of Van's house with out questions from her parents so I opened the window and climbed out the tree. At the same time I got to the ground Vannah/I was there.

"What the hell is going on?" I/Vannah asked.

"How would I know?" She/me replied.

“Because this is probably your fault.” I scoffed folding her arms.

“Let’s be mature about this, do you remember anything that could have caused this?”

Van’s POV (Reid’s Body)

I knew there was something but I couldn’t remember what it was. We both stayed quiet to think about last night.

“I don’t remember anything.” He shrugged.

Then it clicked and I snapped as he/me gave me a weird look. “We were standing in front of that fortune telling booth.” I explained.

“And?”

“I saw her mumbling something with a smirk when we were arguing.” I said seeing the short medium sized woman in my head, while I used my hands to speak.

“Maybe she does have something to do with it, do you remember what the name of the company or whatever?” He asked wanting an answer.

I had to think about what Dana had been talking about for the past month, since she was on the student council and they had put the carnival together as a fundraiser. I filtered through the meaningless talks about how she was stressed with finding entertainment and food. It took a few minutes but I had remembered the name.

“Star Bright future or something like that, look, get dressed and don’t make me look like a whore. And we will go to this lady.” I said wanting to get out of his body fast.

“Do you know where it is?” He asked.

“That’s what a navigation system is for.” I said reminding him I had one in my car because I would be too lazy to look for an address.

“Oh yeah in your car, well mine actually.” He smirked.

“You will not fuck up any part of my body, anything school related, my car or my room!” I demanded knowing he was going to do something wrong to make my life hell on purpose.

“Now Vannah, am I really that type of person?” He smirked.

“Yes!

He feigned offense. “Harsh.” He scoffed being sarcastic. “I want my body so let’s go.” He said starting to climb the tree to my room.

I sighed and rolled my eyes going to the front door since his parents weren’t home.

I needed to be a girl again; I couldn’t even be him for an hour.