Summer Loving

Sex God

“Maybe you shouldn’t have slept with him,” Ally’s best friend laughed.

“The guy I’ve had a crush on since middle school wanted to sleep with me. What was I supposed to do, Amy?” she explained through the phone.

“Tell him thank you for wanting to stick your dick in me, but no thank you. Maybe some other time,” she said sarcastically.

“Thanks. I’ll call you back Amy,” Ally told her, realizing the man at the car dealership had been looking for her.

“Hey Ms. Cypher. We’re farther behind schedule than I had anticipated. I don’t think your car will get done until the very end of the day. Would you like you to arrange a shuttle for you?” he asked courteously.

“No, thank you. I’ll figure it out,” she smiled, and he nodded and walked away.

Instantly, she scrolled through her phone and dialed Matt’s number. After reaching Matt’s voicemail a few times, she tried Zack’s phone with no avail. She didn’t know Johnny half as well as she would have liked, and she dreaded her last resort, navigating her phone until she reached Brian’s number.

“Ally,” he said matter-of-fact.

“Hey… this is awkward, but are you busy right now? My car’s in the shop and will be for the rest of the day. I’d rather not stay here all day.”

“Yeah, I’ll come get you. You have an address?”

“Yeah,” she answered, dreading this car ride.

“Alright. Be there in a few,” he said, hanging up.

She paced back forth outside the dealership until se saw the familiar black car pull up.

“So how have you been,” Brian asked in an attempt at conversation, “We haven’t really gotten the chance to speak since that night. It’s been what, like a week?”

“Yeah, can we not?” she pleaded, wanting nothing more than for this conversation to stop.

Brian sensed her lack of comfort, “Please don’t tell me you were a virgin…” he said seriously.

“No. I wasn’t. Can we drop this now?”

“Who have you slept with?”

“I don’t see how that’s any of your business?”

“You were a virgin!”

“No Brian, I fucking wasn’t. I lost my virginity to some guy I was dating in high school. It was nearing graduation and I didn’t want to live the rest of my life knowing I graduated and I was still a virgin,” Allison explained, “So we had sex a few times, but it was never like it was with you….”

Brian smirked. Apparently, whatever she had said had inflated his ego, “Am I really that good?”

Ally rolled her eyes, “Sure, whatever. If I say you’re a sex god, will you please stop talking about this?”

His tone shifted to a more serious one and he looked over at her “… Did it mean something to you, Ally?”

His question caught her completely off guard, and she could concentrate on nothing but his piercing gaze. She silently thanked her phone ringing for breaking this terribly awkward moment.

“Ally? Are you alright?” asked a worried Matt, “I’m sorry I missed your call… uh. Val came over and-“

“Say no more, please,” she interrupted, “I get it. Sex with Val trumps phone call. Don’t worry about it. I needed a ride, but Brian’s got it.”

“You sure?”

“Yeah, I’ll see you later.”

She hung up the phone, realizing that Brian’s attention had shifted back to the road.

“I’m just messing with you, Ally,” Brian said, patting her on the thigh, sending goosebumps up and down her exposed thighs.

Yes, you are messing with me, she thought, trying to ignore the warmness on her thigh where his hand had previously been.

“You wanna grab lunch?” he offered.

“Sure,” she said, anxious to not be confined to a space where she was less than a foot from Brian.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ally's outfit

- x -