Come Back to Me - It's Almost Easy

Chapter 48

"Dave!!!! Oh my Gods, finally!"

Sandra's screeching voice was heard all too clear over King Diamond's 'Abigail' and Lea whipped her head around. Dave, Brian, Jimmy and Matt were walking towards their table and both Matt and Brian had a big smile on their faces. Drunk smiles. There was a lot of hugging going on until it was Matt's turn. He pulled Lea close to his muscular body and held her tightly.

"It's so good to see you again L. , God, you've been holding out on us guys!"

She smelt the warmth that surrounded him, could smell his scent all too well. She pulled away from him and smiled. There were so many feelings for him inside of her, but none of them were making her feel weak. She looked over his shoulder, standing on her toes:

"Where are Johnny and Baker?"

She mouthed, not really caring if she ruined the moment for Matt. The comment from Johnny's Bar back in HB was still on her mind, and she didn't want to give him the wrong idea.

"I sent them to get some drinks!"

Dave said, hugging her again. He knew that she was missing Zack and that she had only been taunting him over the past few weeks. He would have hated any girl doing Thai to one of the band members, seen that Zack was clearly down , but she was his best friend, and he knew that she had to do something to make Zack understand that he had done her wrong big time. He could see in her eyes that she was already way drunk, most likely tequila had done the most damage.
Matt was gently shoving him away from Lea, now standing right in front of her. He lowered his face to her side, his mouth brushing the hair next to her ear, his hands firmly holding on to her hips.

"Lea, I know that a lot of shit happened since I fucked up so bad, and I accepted that you hated me. But after we did it at your place, the look in your eyes...I just thought that there was more! I just think that maybe now that Zack and you are over...maybe you give me a chance to show you that I still love you."

Lea closed her eyes. She loved his deep, gentle voice so much, and she hated him for making her feel this way all the same time! He got her all worked up and he knew he did! Feeling his strong hands on her hip made her almost shiver with pleasure, she didn't have any guy touch her in 2 months, and the need of being touched like this was all but too clear to her. But he just wasn't the man she wanted to make her feel this way.
She pushed Matt away from her slightly, now being able to look into his hazel eyes.

"Please Matt! We both know that whatever was between us is over. You just want me again after having sex with me. I just don't feel the same about you as I did back at the start. I love Zacky, and you know it!"

His eyes changed from the soft look into an angry glare.

"You mean that after he moved his ex into your place and made out with her, you still love him? All I had was break up sex with Ebs, nothing more. Do you actually know how hard these past months have been for me, seeing you all happy with Zack? Seeing what we could have been? Fuck, I tried hiding it for the most part, but I love you Lea, and I am not planning on hiding my feelings anymore!"

Their eyes locked, and she could still feel his breath on her face, giving her goose bumps all over. Oh my God I am so not able to stand his eyes! He is making me feel the same way he did back then! Lea was thinking to herself, trying to push his imposing stature away further. He was pretty much unwilling to move, until two strong hands grabbed his arms, urgently shifting him.

-------------------------------------------
[Zack's POV]

All I was able to see was Matt towering over her, and right now, I wasn't having any of it! Good friends or not, she was mine! I grabbed his arms and pushed him away with force. Looking into her surprised face, I started smirking. Oh yes, I knew her expressions and her eyes clearly told me that she was more than happy to see me! But the whole Playboy picture thing was still in my mind, there was no way I could let go of it, eve if this was the first time in 2 months that I had layed eyes on her. Anger took over as I've seen her look at Matt with her big eyes, almost if saying 'sorry'.

"Lea! I have just been to the bar and seen that dude have a nude picture of you from the Playboy shoot, and it was signed! Are you know just being a whore and hand those things out to every guy you know? I haven't even seen the pictures yet!"

I pretty much screamed at her, giving it way more volume and anger than I had intended to, and her jumping away from me confirmed my fear of having sounded way to harsh. I immediately grabbed her small hands and pulled them up to my chest, staring at her, hoping she would return my gaze. And she did! But her eyes were all teared up, not giving me the clear brown eyes I had been longing to see and I knew that it was all my fault. I quickly leaned in to her frail looking body, resting my chin on her left shoulder.

"I am sorry babe, I didn't mean to scream down at you! But...I have just seen this dude perving at your picture, a picture I haven't seen yet, and I was just so...jealous! Can we just...get out of here for a while and...talk?"

I removed my chin and looked at her. All I needed was the little nod she gave me to grab her hand and pull her behind me towards the door, just to be stopped by the guy from the bar.

"What do you think you're doing you fucking jackass! I can see that she's crying!"

The big guy was overshadowing me by much, and I stopped dead in my tracks. I remembered the way he had twisted my wrist earlier and shuddered. Just as I was about to release Lea's hand, I could see that her free hand was placed on that guy's chest, almost patting him.

"It's OK Jimmy, we just gonna go out to talk, we need to clear the air. Any drinks before we go?"

It was the first time I had heard her voice in real for 2 months, and it was the sweetest sound ever, even though I could hear her tears embedded in it. 'Jimmy' was simply dragging us back to the bar, by her hand, me still being attached to the other one. He hauled her behind the bar, me standing still on the other side of the little door, yet her hand was tightly entwined with hers. I saw him whisper a few words into her ear, before grabbing a bottle of tequila and putting it into her now empty hand. I almost shuddered, I hated tequila, but at this stage I didn't care as long as she would follow me to somewhere I could talk. My eyes fell back unto the picture that 'Jimmy' had been holding in his hands earlier. My blood started boiling again, and my hands were panting nervously.
It seemed like they were done talking, so I gently tugged her hand, and she was inclined to follow me, as soon as she had kissed that guy's cheek and turned towards me. As soon as we had reached the outside, I reckoned that it was too full at the designated smoking terrace to sit down and have a private chat, so I dragged her along the walkway, around the two next corners until I finally stopped, looking back at her.

"We need to talk."

We both said at the same time. I had to smile, looking down at her slightly blushed face. She leaned against the brick wall whilst looking slightly over my shoulder, most likely looking at the river towards Manhattan, as her beautiful dark eyes became a little glazed over. She caught me of guard, as I was still looking at her.

"I think Matt and me have more to work out than I thought we have.I don't want you to hate him, but it seems since the threesome some feelings have been awakened in him it seems. And by the way, Jimmy only had the picture of me because I knew you'd jump at him. "

I pushed her against the wall further, my body closely to hers, as she took a drink of the tequila bottle. I knew she was already nicely drunk, the way she had moved had told me she was. A small sigh escaped her lips, as my hip was slightly grinding against hers. The comment about Matt drove my brain into overdrive. He had never suggested that there was more than the friendship, but I knew that her mentioning this meant, that it was heavy on her mind, otherwise she wouldn't have mentioned it.

"Do you know how bad I want to fuck you right now!"

I whispered into her ear, closing into her body even more. Her warmth was driving me insane, I had been missing this too much, and her short skirt and boots were driving me nuts. I had never seen her dressed up like this without feeling somewhat uncomfortable, and she had seemed so good just moments ago in the bar. She was wearing heels and it seemed it as it was her natural dress code.
She pushed me away, staring into my eyes.

"I am not fucking you Zack! You have hurt me so bad, and I am not just letting it-"

I just shut her up by crushing my lips unto hers. I cold feel her inching away from me, but I simply pushed her further into the wall, not wanting her to escape me, I had missed the feeling of her being close so much!

"Zacky, stop it!"

she was able to vocal into my kiss, but I payed no attention to it. She was mine and I wanted her now!
I pressed my hard- on into her hip, grinding against her. I could feel her gasp while dominating her tongue. The sweet taste I had missed so much! My left hand slid under her tight white top, my fingers crushing against the under-wire of her bra in no time at all. Her body tightened, and yet I paid no attention to it: it was always like this when I touched her a certain way, and she liked it. As soon as I would reach her nipples, she would start easing down, as always. My lips started sliding down to her neck, slightly tugging it while I went along.
My free hand was sliding along her thigh, slowly closing in to the midst of her legs, as I was hoisting up the leg. Bitch, she was wearing stay up tights and a bad excuse of a thong, hardly leaving any suggestion to my hands...and she was so wet!
My body instantly tightened up. I needed this fuck so bad! I had not kissed anybody nor fucked anyone since she had left, and having her all wet in front of me,...there was no way I could control anything anymore!

"Fuck Lea! I have missed you so much!"

I had dropped my pants in no time, and grabbing her ass I lifted her up against the wall. It almost seemed like she tilted her hip by accident, but I took the opportunity to bury my hard cock inside her warm wetness with one swift move. I could hear her gasp as her body as lifted a tiny bit against the hard brick wall. Hell, I had missed being inside her so much!
My lips kept smothering her neck while I was thrusting inside of her again, even harder this time. In and out, in and out! My moves were hard, this was the first sex I had in 2 months!

"Zachary! Stop it, please!!!"

I heard her yelp and I my horny mood was shattered by the desperation and fright n her voice. I looked at her, pulling out and dropping her to her feet again. She looked scared and intimidated.

"Oh my Gods...I am so sorry! I thought you wanted me as bad as I did!"

Was all I was able to stutter, trying to pull my boxer shorts and jeans back up. She just looked at me, a mixture of emotions mirrored in her eyes.

"I did...but you pretty much just raped me!"
♠ ♠ ♠
OK...so what YOU guys think is gonna happen next?
No updates until I at LEAST have 4 comments suggesting something!
Sory Tasha...not up to me this time!