Sequel: Drink a Beer

Do I?

One

"You look beautiful" Jordan said as he looked at me in my wedding dress.

"Thanks Jordy." I said and gave him a hug. He was going to walk me down the aisle since my dad died along with my mom in a car wreck.

"I'm so nervous, what happens if I trip going down the aisle?!" I paniced

"We'll laugh our asses off" Jordan's brother Eric laughed

"Haha very fucking funny" I said sarcastically

"Don't listen to Eric" His wife Tanya said and smacked the back of his head while their son laughed in Tanya's arms

"Ow!" Eric yelled

"Even your own son laughed at you getting hurt. That's pretty sad Eric." I laughed

"Your so mean." he pouted to Tanya

"Maybe if you would keep your damn mouth shut I wouldn't have to hurt you" She said

"Ugh Jordan NEVER get married" Eric said and both Tanya and I smacked the back of his head. The wedding was about to start so Eric and Tanya made their way out.

"You've got this" Jordan grinned at me and we walked out to my cue.

As we were walking down the aisle I felt everyone's eyes on me but I only kept mine on one person and that person was Sidney. As soon as we locked eyes we both had huge grins on our faces. Jordan and I arrived where Sidney was standing and Jordan went to sit down. Sidney and I said our vowels and exchanged rings.

"You may now kiss the bride"

Sid grinned mischievoulsy and kissed my for what felt like an eternity.

"Get a room!!!!!!!" I heard Flower yell and we pulled away laughing. The reception was hilarious because my cousin Max Talbot got drunk off his ass. As Sidney said, "Once a Penguin always a Penguin." So we invited all of the former players and almost our whole hometown to the wedding.

I smiled while thinking back to that day. My agent had just called and said that next month I would be going on tour with Luke Bryan for three months and Sid wasn't too happy about it. Things have been kinda rocky for us lately with both of our careers. He walked in the door looking exhausted and went straight up to our room. This was the normal routine for us now. We never got to see each other that much because I now had to leave before him in the mornings. I sighed and thought, "I never imagined it to be like this married to Sid." and I headed upstairs to get a shower then go to bed.

Last month I came home to spend some time with Sidney because of a short break in the tour. We spent a bunch of time together and it was like we were back to the first month we were married. So I decided to come home to surprise Sid. I quietly unlocked then door and heard something upstairs. I slowly walked up the stairs and slowly opened the door to our bedroom and saw Sid kissing some fake blonde with a fake tan.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!!!!!" I screamed and Sidney looked at me shocked

"Rachael I - I can explain." He said with his hands up.

"FORGET IT SIDNEY TAKE YOUR FUCKING RING BACK!!!!!" I yelled and threw it at him

"Rachael! Wait!" He yelled while running downstairs after me.

"LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE SIDNEY!!!!!!!" I screamed and stormed out to my truck and he followed me.

"Rachael please I-"

"DON'T YOU EVER FUCKING TALK TO ME EVER AGAIN!!!!!" AND DON'T PLAN ON SEEING EITHER OF US!!!!!!" I said and slammed the door to my truck and sped out of the driveway. Tears were threatening to spill from my eyes so I pulled off on the side of the road.

"I wish your daddy was faithful." I said while putting a hand on my still flat stomach.

I sighed and started to drive to the one place now Penguin would never go.

Sid's POV
What did I just do? I'm so fucking stupid. But what did she mean by, "And don't plan on seeing either of us." I was confused by that.

"Come on Sid lets go back upstairs." Natalie said

"GET OUT OF MY FUCKING HOUSE!!!!" I yelled and she huffed and walked out slamming the door.

What have I gotten myself into? Why do I always fuck things up between me and Rachael.