Sequel: Drink a Beer

Do I?

Two

I arrived at Max's new house in Philadelphia. I pulled in the driveway and walked to the front door.

"Bonjour Mon Cheri." He smiled and gave me a hug.

"Hi Max." I said and we stepped in his house.

"So what brings you to Philly?" He asked

"Sidney cheated on me." I said through clenched teeth

"What?!?!" He said in shock

"He was kissing some blonde bitchy bimbo in our bed." I said with anger clear in my voice. "And it doesn't help that I'm pregnant either. My hormones are all screwed up." I said

"Your pregnant?!?!" He asked with his dark blue eyes wide with shock. "Is it Sidney's?" He asked

"Yes it's Sidney's you dumdass!" I said while laughing

"Oh yeah uh I guess that would make sense." He chuckled

"Please don't quit hockey because I don't think you would make it very far. Unless you were a stripper or something." I said and patted his shoulder.

"Psh it's my dream but I'm stuck playing hockey." He joked

"You do realize that your the best cousin ever right?" I said

"You know it" he said with a grin

"I'm gonna go get my suitcase." I said starting to get up.

"No I got it. Keys?" Max asked and I threw him the keys. He walked out and rolled my suitcase into his house and showed me up to my room.

"Thank you Max" I said and gave him a hug

"Anything for my favorite cousin." He said with a grin. I smiled back and flopped down on my bed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today was my last day in Philly so I decided to go get an ultrasound just to make sure the baby's okay. I drove down to the doctors and she put cool jelly on my stomach. She had a sad look on her face.

"What's wrong?" I asked concerned

"I'm sorry but there's no baby. You had a miscarriage." She said. I felt my whole world fall apart in those two sentences. As soon as I got to my truck I called Max and sobbed into the phone the whole time.

"Hey I know what can cheer you up!" Max said.

"Sidney falling off a cliff?" I asked.

"No, STRIPPERS!!!!!!" Max yelled.

"Uh I don't think so." I laughed

"Oh come on why not?" He whined

"Because I'm normal unlike you." I said with a grin.

"Psh you're the one who doesn't want strippers and you say I'm the weird one." He scoffed

"Okay this conversations over." I said while putting my hands up.

"I WIN!!!!" He yelled

"Yeah, I'm the weird one." I muttered

Sid's POV
I thought about what Rachael said to me specifically about the, you'll never see us again part. Wait, she came home last month and we kinda....... Oh my god she's pregnant. Where was she? I wasn't going to call her because I knew that she wouldn't answer my calls or texts. I sighed and called Max.

Max POV

"Hello?" I answered my phone.

"Hey Max it's Sidney. Do you know where Rachael is?" He asked.

"Oh hey Sidney." I said and Rachael spit out the water she was drinking. And mouthed, "I swear to fucking god of you tell him I'm here I'll cut your hands off so you can't play hockey."

"I have no idea where she is Sid." I lied

"Okay thanks anyways Max." He sighed and hung up.

"You owe me." I said to Rachael.

"Hey I didn't have to cut your hands off so technically I don't owe you." She said and I shook my head. She was craziest person I've ever met but she's my favorite family member.