Sequel: Drink a Beer

Do I?

Five

Max POV
I went over to Rachael and she sobbed into my chest. I had some of my own tears in my eyes and I told her to go sit down with Geno and I walked into Sidney's room.

"Why did you have to leave her Captain Canada? She loved your huge lips and you huge ass,"I said with a smile on my face. "She was the only one that really did. I'm really going to miss you Sid. I don't think Rachael's ever going to move on Sid." All of a sudden his heart monitor started to beep. So I ran out and got a doctor.

"Sid's heart monitor beeped!" I yelled at the doctor. And he looked at me with a shocked look on his face and grabbed a few nurses and ran into the room. I walked out into the waiting room and saw that everyone had tears in their eyes.

"Sid's heart monitor started beeping!" I yelled

"What!?" I heard Rachael yell

"It's true Rach." I said with a wide smile. She had a smile on her face and cried tears of joy. 20 minutes later the doctor came out with a grin.

"You can go see him now." The doctor said.

"Do you guys wanna go first?" She asked.

"Stop avoiding it and go in!" I said and pushed her in the door.

"You're an asshole Max!" She yelled from the doorway

"Love you too!" I yelled

Rachael POV
I walked into the door and saw that Sid was staring at the ceiling. I walked over to the chair beside his bed and sat down.

"I thought you were gone." I whispered. And he looked at me with those amber eyes of his.

"I'll never leave you." He said and slid over to the other side and patted the empty spot beside him. I crawled up on the bed beside him and put my head on his shoulder and fell asleep.

Max POV
I walked into Sid's room and saw that they were both sleeping with her head on his shoulder. Why couldn't I have a relationship like them? Well minus all the negative stuff that happened. I sighed as turned around and bumped into a beautiful woman with scrubs on.

"I'm so sorry!" She said

"It's okay I'm Max" I smiled

"Christine." She said with a warm smile.

"So what are you doing here?" I asked

"I work here as a nurse." She said with a chuckle

"Oh yeah that would explain the scrubs." I said with a chuckle and felt like an idiot. Why did this girl have this kind of effect on me. Usually I have this effect on most women but Christine was different.

"What are YOU doing here. Because you obviously don't work here superstar." She said recognizing who I was.

"Sid's here." I said

"Ah Captain Canada eh?" She said and I noticed that she also had a French Canadian accent like I did.

"Yeah. Your from Quebec aren't you?" I asked with a smile.

"Yeah Montreal." She said with a smile. And we walked to the nurses station.

"Can I have your number?" I asked and she smiled and wrote it down on a piece of paper.

"Call me sometime." She smiled

"Definitely" I said and walked to Sid's room and saw that him and Rachael were awake.

"I hate to ruin the moment but can I have my keys?" I asked Rachael and she threw them to me.

"Now go away." She said.

"Well then. Didn't anyone ever teach you to be nice?" I asked

"Nope" she said and Sid laughed

"What the hell are you laughing at?" She asked Sid while laughing.

"How your being such a tough ass" he laughed and they started to suck face.

"I'm out!" I yelled and ran out of the room. Those two were a match made in heaven and there was no denying that.
------------------------------------------
Two Weeks Later
Sid's POV
"Okay Mr. Crosby you can go home now." The doctor said with a smile. And I got up out of the hospital bed and got dressed in the clothes that Rachael had brought me and signed out. Rachael and I saw Max talking to a nurse outside the hospital. Who the hell is she? I wondered and we walked over.

"Oh hey guys! I want you to meet Christine." He said with a smile.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Sid."

"And I'm Rachael" Rachael said with a smile.

"I heard all kinds of stories about you two. You two are adorable together." She said and Rachael and I both blushed. Max drove us to his house and he dropped us off at his house and Rachael went to pack her stuff.

"Can you help?" She asked

"Yeah." I said and picked up some of her clothes.

"Oooooo I like these" I said while holding up a pair of her underwear.

"Sidney!" She said while blushing like crazy.

"Oh come on it's not like we're not married" I said with a chuckle and pecked her lips.

"Pervert." She said with a laugh

"Awwww but I'm your pervert" I said with a smile and she shook her head with one of those award winning smiles.

"Your right." She laughed and wrapped her arms around my torso.