Status: If anyone would like to write a better summary,or to be a coauthor, message me.

Die for You

Nineteen year old Sadie Jones is faced with a tough decision when she must decide between having the adventure of a lifetime, or to staying in her home, the small town of Helena Montana, to pursue a relationship with her longtime friend, Cody Bierwick.

When Sadie to gets chosen at Warped Tour, to tour with her favorite band, Black Veil Brides, it seems as if all of her dreams are about to come true. The relationship with her best friend since 7th grade, is growing, her life seams complete until she is forced to choose, between touring with Black Veil Brides and pursuing her dreams, or following her heart, and pursuing a relationship with Cody.

What will she do?

Who will she choose?

NOTE: I do NOT own any of the members of Black Veil Brides, Motionless In White, Vampires Everywhere!, Asking Alexandria, Kellin Quinn, or anybody that I may or may not mention in this story.

I do however own my O.C.s, and the plot of my story. So I suggest NOT stealing any of my shit.

Caution: This story will contain swearing, sexual content, triggering content, and other shit.

Story title credit goes to Black Veil Brides' song, Love Isn't Always Fair, on their 2011 album, Set The World On Fire.

Please Enjoy...