‹ Prequel: Panophobia
Status: hiatus/possibly abandoned

Feel

be good.

Bones’ hands were folding the shirts I brought while I was bunching up my other clothes.

“Can you at least try and fold your clothes the right way?” she complained, taking the wad I made out of my jeans and fixing them perfectly.

“Neat freak,” I teased, elbowing her in the ribs.

“If you touch my ribs again I’ll rip your penis off,” she said, voice monotone. “Then what will poor Victor do without his favorite toy?”

I blushed, “Don’t make me elbow you again, you bitch.”

She rolled her eyes and kept on, mocking my voice, “Vic, yes! Oh my god!”

“If you keep with this I’ll tell you Jack you-“

“I will murder you, Kellin.”

“Okay, then shut up.”

“Fine, fine,” she aggressively put a pair of jeans in my bag, “but I don’t even know how you guys have sex so my comedy was going nowhere,” she chuckled.

“…We haven’t even had sex.”

“Really? You guys have been together for what? Like, five months? I mean, I know everyone goes at their own pace but you guys seemed like you had considering all the time you spend together.”

“I just want to take things slow. I actually want to, you know, but I’m just kinda scared, I guess.”

“It’s probably some mind shit, I don’t know. Go see a sexpert or something,” she laid on her back, not caring that the floor was cluttered with me belongings.

“A sexpert?” I laid next to her.

“Like, a sex therapist.”

“Are you being like, serious?”

“Yeah. Maybe like, a one time thing. Just find out what’s holdin’ you back.”

“I feel you.”

“And you’re also feelin’ Vic.”

I slapped her arm, “Shut up, Jesus Christ.”

She giggled and that’s when the doorbell rang, meaning Vic was there.

“Oh, shit,” I sat back up, balling up my clothes and smushing them into the bag while Bones answered the door.

“Sup?” she said, opening the door wider.

“Hey,” he gave her a little shove on the shoulder. Vic stepped to me and enveloped me into a hug from behind; he felt like home.

Which is where I’m going.

-


“Well, you look cute,” Vic said, standing at his door, referring to my shirt which hung to the middle of my thighs.

I shook my head, ignoring him, shutting off the bathroom light and walking to him. I rested my body on his, my forehead falling to his shoulder, and he wrapped his arms around my lower back. It was a tender moment until someone clearing their throat broke it.

“Get a room,” Mike chuckled, walking into his own. We just shook our heads and followed what he said, stepping into Vic’s living space.

He stepped to his bed while I went over to my bag, sighing at how little I had in it. At least I have my laptop though.

“Lay next to me,” I heard Vic say from behind me, and I turned and saw him patting the space to his side. He saw the slight look of dismal painting my features. “Are you sad?”

“Not like, sad, but just rejected. Like, my own family doesn’t want me. I even have a small mark on my back from when my dad pushed me.”

“Well, you’re dad is a fucking dick and so are the rest of them. They don’t deserve someone as sweet as you in their lives.”

I smiled, “What would I do without you?”

“Uh, I don’t know. You’d be jacking off a ton.”

I groaned, getting up and plopping down next to him in bed. He smiled, content, and flicked the light off. He pulled me closer to him, spooning me, letting out a dreamy sigh.

“Goodnight, I love you.”

“I love you too.”

I hummed in relaxation and settled more into his touch, falling asleep in almost no time.

I was lying on my side, in a bed I’ve never seen before. It had deep red sheets, soft on my skin, fluffy white pillows set at the head. The room seems to go on for miles and miles and miles of endless ivory, like I was just in my own little world. Covering my body was just a silky gray robe that was definitely not mine.

And standing at the foot of the bed looking down at me was Vic, only clad in white boxers.

I studied his body, leaning back on my elbows, my mouth slightly open. He looked luminescent, his bare chest rising and falling ever so slightly, his lips slightly wet, those eyes sparkling on their own.

Somehow, I was already half-hard just by looking at him.

“Well, what do we have here?” he said lowly, putting his hands on the bed and hoisting himself up, crawling to me. His hands made their way to either side of my head and his face was mere centimeters from mine, his breath hot.

His lips traced over mine, his hand pushing back my hair, but it didn’t have that familiar jolt. When I touched his shoulder it didn’t feel like him. My fingers were touching him, but I didn’t feel him; it was like there was something in between us. But that didn’t fucking stop me.

My hands left a trail down his back, soft at I could be, and made it right above the band of his boxers. I ran two fingers right under the band and started pushing them down, grabbing his member as soon as it was out. I pumped my hand and he smirked, dropping to his elbows and leaning his head down, storming my neck with kiss after kiss.

His hand came to my chest and his nails scraped me as he took the robe off my body, placing gentle kisses all the way down my abdomen. He wasted no time, taking me into his house, sucking and swirling his tongue all the way up and down. It didn’t feel how it usually did, but I still gripped the sheets nonetheless.

Vic wasted no time in flipping me over, hands and knees, and he shoved himself into me. His hand clutched my hair and he pulled me up, so my back hit his chest. I didn’t feel any pain, but I didn’t feel any pleasure. I just felt him. It was weird, this is fucking weird. Where even are we?

Oh wait.

This is a dream.


It slowly faded out and I opened my eyes; the first thing in my vision was Vic’s face, and I was automatically embarrassed for myself.

I had a sex dream about my boyfriend in his own bed.

Turning over, I reached my hand down and palmed myself, stifling a moan when I realize how hard I actually was. Fuck, am I really doing this for the second time today?

Well, we mess around in this bed all the time (even today) so it shouldn’t be a problem, right?

Right.

I pulled my boxers down and grabbed myself, whimpering and feeling how much I was actually leaking. I stroked and bit my bottom lips, trying to be as still and quiet as I could be.

That dream was so hot and the fact that Vic was sleeping right next to me was way hotter. I used all the little tricks he used on me, just so I could get off faster. I closed my eyes and opened my mouth, panting, speeding up my hand.

“So close,” I whispered, turning my head and burying it in the pillow, letting out a light groan.

That’s when I felt someone grab my hand and pull it away. I gasped and turned to see Vic’s famous smirk.

“What do we have here?” He said smoothly, just like my dream. How strange.

“Uh, I, uh-“

“You were playing with yourself for the second time today. And you got caught twice,” he tsked at me. “Bad boy.”

I moaned at his words, turned towards him and hitching my leg over his hip, “Teach me how to be good.”

He growled and flipped us over, pinning my arms above my head by my wrists. He grinded down on me, “Let’s see if I can make you cum without my hands.”

“Let’s,” I pushed up on him.

Vic kept grinding on me, his hands making their way up my arms and grabbing my own, our fingers interlocked. He kissed me slowly, passionately, all while making filthy circles with his hips.

“Is that good? Huh?”

“Y-yeah, s-so good. Ah, Vic.”

“Think you know how to be a good boy now?”

“I – ahh – not quite y-et. You should, oh fuck, teach me a little harder.”

He went back to kissing me and grinded harder, like I asked. It felt so good, definitely way more satisfying than my dream.

I pulled my lips from his, “V-i-i-i-c, oh shit, I’m gonna fucking – fuck! I’m gonna fucking…”

I gasped for air as I came, making a mess all over his boxers. He stared at my face all through it, grinding even harder until he came, making his boxers even dirtier.

He rolled off of me and we were both trying to catch our breath. I pulled my boxers back to cover me and he got up, changing into a new pair before he came back to bed. I cuddled him as soon as he reached me, curling my legs to my chest.

“I think I can be good now.”
♠ ♠ ♠
HELLO YES I HAVE A SURPRISE FOR TOMORROW FOR THIS STORY YAY

recommending and commenting would be rad ok