Status: Completed

Love? I'd Rather Fall In Chocolate!

Chapter Nine

*~Ryan's POV ~*
~Two weeks later.~

I woke up Tuesday morning, the day I get my stitches out, with a stomach ache. See, yesterday, Riley bet me that I couldn't go 5 days without eating chocolate. And it happened to be in the morning. So, now I'm going through chocolate withdrawal.

Today and the rest of the week will, be complete hell. And I am not going to cheat either, I'll just have a regular vanilla latte instead of the triple chocolate cappuccino I usually make.

I hopped in the shower and was careful of my forehead because I didn’t want to have to leave them in for another few weeks. It would just add to the frustration of not having any chocolate.

I got ready for work like usual and woke up Riley. We had breakfast in silence and she brought me to work. I made my clinic appointment for 12:45 so I could get off work and eat lunch before I had to go in.

Work was pretty boring. Except I have a major stomach ache and headache from not getting any chocolate. And the result from that is me being very crabby. I'm still mice to customers, but anyone else can just fuck off.

It's only day two of the bet, and I already want to rip someone's head off. Preferably Riley. She's the one that started it.

Speak of the devil, here she is.

"Hey Ryan. How are you feeling?" she asked gently while grabbing her apron. I growled at her. Her eyes got wide and she looked away. I put away my apron and grabbed the keys from her and left. The customers were probably clueless.

I stopped at Quizno's for lunch then headed to the clinic to get my stitches out. Took forever of course because doctors are sadistic people who LOVE to make you wait hours and hours on end for something that will only take 30 minutes tops.

If I wasn't a guy, I'm sure everyone would think I'm menstruating. But nope, I'm a guy, I just want need chocolate to function on a daily basis.

On the way home, I grabbed a bottle of Tylenol from the gas station cuz my head was seriously pounding and I didn’t want to wait 'til I got home.

Once I did get home, I laid down on the couch with the phone by my head for Riley to call when she realized I wasn't coming unless she called. I soon fell asleep.

When I woke, I was moving. I quickly opened my eyes and tried to move, but I couldn’t. I looked around and found William carrying me.

"Why the fuck are you carrying me? And where the fuck are we going?"

"Riley asked me to bring you to your room."

"Why are you here?" I snapped.

"Riley called me and asked if I could bring her home, she was afraid to call you." He said softly while setting me down on my bed.

"Okay, you did as you were asked, now leave me alone." I turned away from him. I told you I was crabby. It will only get worse tomorrow. At least I don’t work. So I can sleep in. He left without saying another word.

I quickly striped down to my boxers and turned on my stereo softly so I could go back to sleep. I was asleep within minutes.

*~William's POV~*

"Holy man, he is pissy. What crawled up his ass?" I asked Riley as I re-entered the living room.

She laughed at how I worded my question, then answered. "I bet him 50 bucks he couldn't go 5 days without eating chocolate. He's starting to piss me off though. I'm ready for tie him down and force feed him. He's like a girl with her period."

"You know, that's exactly what it seemed like." I laughed then walked over to the stereo. Not thinking, I turned it up quite loud…something I would soon regret.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?! Can't anyone fucking sleep around here without any fucking interruptions??!! Fucking siblings and hot fucking bassists, you should all be shot in the fucking foot!" he stood there panting. He screamed that all in one breath.

Riley and I turned to each other at the same time. "I'll get the duct tape and you get the tootsie rolls." I nodded went to the kitchen. After opening and closing almost all the cupboards, I found them and I walked back to the living room, tootsie rolls in hand.

Riley had Ryan trapped in between the couch and the wall.

"Ryan, this is for your own good… and partially because Will and I can't stand you. Now you need to eat the tootsie roll."

I handed her one, and she held it in front of Ryan.

"No!" he screamed and hit it out of her hand, causing it to fly across the room. "I won't give up! I want the 50 bucks!!"

"I'll give you the 50 bucks, you deserve it. I didn't even think you would make it this long."

He calmed a bit. "You promise?"

"Cross my heart and hope to die."

As soon as she answered, his eyes snapped to me, then focused on the bag of tootsie rolls.

He literally shoved Riley out of the way making her slam against the wall, then tackled me to the ground. The way we landed? Me flat on my back, him straddling me. After ripping the bag from my hands, he proceeded to shove the tootsie rolls into his mouth…..not moving. I was feeling a little too comfortable for the situation and I'm not quite sure how, but Riley picked up on that and got Ryan to move off of me.

Ryan finished the whole bag of tootsie rolls and moved onto the carton, not a glass, the carton of chocolate milk. Next came his fudge pop-tarts and after that I lost track of he all ate.

We all sat around until I had to be home for supper. My mom's making me grilled cheese before I go to work, she also said that she had to talk to me about something. So I said my goodbyes and left Ryan's house for home.

As I walked into my kitchen, my mother had just began buttering the bread and unwrapping the cheese. Perfect timing.

"Oh, there you are Will. Sit down. I need to talk to you." I sat down and she began to talk. "Listen honey, I know this may seem a little confusing to you, but I think we can get through it together."

"Mom, what's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong honey, it's just….I'm pregnant."

My jaw dropped and I stared into space. My mom moved next to me.

"Will, dear?"

"Like with a baby?" I asked stupidly.

"No dear, with a whale. Of course a baby."

"…but how?"

"I went to the bar awhile ago, and I had a little too much to drink hun."

"So you don't know the father?"

Her face saddened drastically and she shook her head.

I got up from my chair and started to walk up the stairs.

"Willy, your sandwich."

"I'm not hungry anymore Mom, I'm just going to get ready for work."

And that is exactly what I did, for an hour. Then I came back downstairs, screamed goodbye as I passed the kitchen door, and left. Still completely stunned, confused, and maybe a little excited.