Status: Credit to @MITCHEAE for the idea

The Secret Crosby Kid

One

"Sid do you have to leave?" I asked my twin brother.

"I'm sorry Rach I have to go. The Penguins need me."

"Why couldn't you get drafted by the Bruins?!" I said frustrated. "That way we could be in the same town!" I grumbled. I was going to attend Boston College this year and I was ecstatic. I was going to college for my degree in sports medicine which would take me eight years. I was also going to play hockey for them and I played under my mom's maiden name,Forbes, because I didn't want to be on the team just because I had the last name Crosby. I probably could just go with my last name because Sid and I look nothing alike. I sighed and joined my mom, dad, and Sid and I's little sister Taylor. We drove to Hillfax to drop Sid off. When we reached the airport I was in tears.

"I'm gonna miss you so much Sid" I said with tears in my eyes.

"I promise I'll visit you in Boston." He smiled and hugged me back. I was a wreck. I knew that Sid was going to be in Pittsburgh for a long time an I was afraid of that. I was lost without him when he went to play for Rimouski. I lost my coach when he left. I bitched to him about all the other teams and he always listened. I watched him walk down the gate to the plane and more tears streamed down my face.

"Don't worry he'll visit you" my dad reassured

"He's gonna be so busy though" I frowned.

"He'll find time sweetie" My mom said.

"And plus you have me" Taylor grinned.

"That's not very much" I said with a grin.

"You're the worst sister ever" she said sarcastically.

"Love you too kid" I said and put my arm around her shoulders while she laughed.
------------------------------------------
8 years later......
I was finally in my last year at Boston and Sid and I were still as close as ever after all these hectic years. Him and I had both been in the Olympics in 2010 and I was kind of famous in Canada but not as big in the U.S. I was on my way to Pittsburgh to meet up with the rest on my family for the Penguins Christmas party. It was my first time visiting Pittsburgh and Sid was going to pick me up at the airport. Sid had always visited me up in Boston and now it was about time that I visited him. I gathered my luggage and waited on a bench pretty soon a guy with a Penguins hat pulled down to hide his eyes sat down beside me.

"Hi Rach" Sid said with a smile.

"Hi Patrick" I said using his code name. We stood up and I gave him a big bear hug. We walked out of the the busy airport and headed to Consol for the party. He finally took his hat off and took a good look at my brother.

"Do you realize how ugly you were as a kid?" I asked him with a laugh.

"Wow thanks" he said sarcastically.

"What? I'm just telling you the truth! And it's kind of like a compliment."

"How?" He asked

"Well I'm saying that you pretty now" I said with a chuckle.

"Ohhhhhhhh I get it."

"And you were a straight A student" I said while rolling my eyes.

"Shut up" he said with a smile. We arrived at the rink and I saw my mom, dad, and Taylor standing in front of Consol.

"RACHAEL!!!!!!" Taylor screamed and hugged me.

"Tay!" I screamed and hugged my seventeen year old sister back.

"I watched your game on TV the other day!" She said.

"They had my game on TV?" I asked.

"Yeah they have all kinds of college games on." She grinned.

"Wow I finally have a fan." I laughed and my mom, dad, and Sidney cleared their throats. "Awww come here!" I said and we all hugged. It's been awhile since all of us were together and that was partially my fault. I've been so busy with school over the years and I had hockey on top of all of that. We walked in to Consol and everyone but me knew where they were going. I was falling behind and soon after I lost them. I looked around and panicked. I had no idea where I was. I walked around and got even more lost than I already was.

"Are you lost?" I heard a deep Russian voice ask.

"Uh yeah I am" I said and blushed.

"Where you going?" He asked. And I finally realized that he was Evgeni Malkin.

"Locker room to meet up with my family." I said.

"I show you" he said and we started to walk in the opposite direction I came from.

"Aren't you Rachael Forbes?" He asked with a thick accent.

"Yeah" I said

"Well what you doing here?" He asked.

"My family is here" I said and shot me a confused look. We walked into the lock room and Sid ran up to me.

"Where the hell did you go?!" He asked

"You guys left without me!" I argued

"Well don't fall behind!" Sidney argued back.

"Uh sorry to interrupt Sid, but who is this?" Beau asked.

"This is my twin sister Rachael Crosby or known in the hockey world as Rachael Forbes." He said and my face got red.

"You're THE Rachael Forbes from Boston College? You scored the game winning goal for the women's Canadian hockey team." Pascal Dupuis said with amazement.

"Uh yeah" I laughed nervously.

"Wait so you're actually a Crosby?" James Neal asked.

"Yeah, I just used my mom's maiden name to hide the fact that I'm Sid's twin sister. I didn't want to get on Boston College's hockey team just because I had the last name Crosby." I explained and everyone looked confused except for Craig Adams.

"She didn't want them to just put her on the team because she's Sid's sister. She probably didn't want them comparing her to Sid either" Craig explained.

"Finally someone who understands!" I said and threw my hands in the air.

"So you practically lied on your college application?" Kris Letang asked.

"That's not 100 percent true. It was my mom's maiden name. It wasn't just Joe Shmoe off the streets last name" I said while laughing.

"Well we should get going out on the ice." Pascal suggested and we all got our skates on and went out on the ice.