Status: Credit to @MITCHEAE for the idea

The Secret Crosby Kid

Eighteen

Geno's POV
I just sat there and held her trembling body in my arms. I'd never seen her this vulnerable before and it surprised me. She was always this strong independent person but now she was the complete opposite and I wasn't used to her being like this and all I could do was hold her while she sobbed into my chest.
"I'm so sorry." She said once again.
"Stop crying. You look beautiful when smile." I said and she pulled back to look at me with teary eyes with the slightest smile on her face.
"You don't look too bad yourself." She sniffled and I wiped a stray tear from her cheek.
"I always look good." I joked.
"Even with a bloody and broken nose." She said and for the first time that night a saw her smile.
"I HOPE YOU TWO AREN'T DOING THE DIRTY IN MY HOUSE!!!!!!!!" I heard Sid yell upstairs and Rachael started to laugh so hard she fell off the bed.
"A normal boyfriend would see if I'm okay but no you just sit there and laugh at me." She said in between fits of laughter and I jumped off the bed and tackled her on the ground.
"Geno stop!" She laughed.
"Mmmmm no." I said and kissed her nose while we laid on the floor and she put her head on my chest.
"What the hell are you two doing?" Sid asked with a laugh.
"Maybe we're going to do the dirty here." Rachael said while shrugging her shoulders while I burst out laughing.
"I don't think so." Sid said.
"No wonder you don't have a girlfriend, you have no sense of humor." Rachael said while sitting up.
"I can't find a girl who loves me for me. Who doesn't care if I'm 'Sidney Crosby' but only cares that I'm Sid." He sighed.
"Wait, do you remember my friend Alyssa?" She asked
"Yeah." He replied "how could I forget." He said with a smile.
"Wait, did something happen between two of you? You have shit eating grin." I said
"No." He blushed
"Liar." Rachael said. "What happened?" She finished with narrowed eyes.
"You remember when we went back to Coal Harbour last year?" He asked.
"Yeah we went to her party and then you two disappeared....." She trailed off while thinking. "YOU DIDN'T!!!!!!!!!" She yelled.
"Uh..... Sorry?" He said while rubbing the back of his neck.
"How could you just not tell me! She's one of my best friends!" Rachael yelled.
"What was I supposed to say?! 'Oh yeah Rachael I forgot to tell you I had sex with your best friend at her party last night see you later!'" Sidney said while rolling his eyes.
"Do you even talk to her anymore?" Rachael asked.
"Uh, no" Sid said while looking down at his feet.
"SIDNEY!!!!!" Rachael yelled.
"What was I supposed to do?!" He said
"You should've called her! She really liked you Sid." Rachael said quietly.
"She did?" He asked confused.
"She loved you for you Sid. She didn't care that you were in the NHL." Rachael said while looking up at him.
"You have her number right?" He asked.
"Yeah." She said and he slipped his phone out of his pocket and handed it to Rachael while she put Alyssa's number in it.
"Don't expect her to forgive you right away." Rachael warned and Sid walked out. "I hope he doesn't fuck it up more than he already has she sighed.
"Me too, Sid too lonely. He need someone to make him happy." I said
"Come on let's go to your house." She said.
"We going to do dirty there?" I asked while wiggling my eyebrows.
"Mmmmm let me think about it." She said with a smirk and walked downstairs.

Sid's POV
"Hello?" I heard Alyssa's voice say
"Alyssa?" I asked.
"What Sidney?" She spat.
"Listen I just want to apologi-"
"Sidney, do you realize what you did?" She hissed.
"Yes." I sighed "and I regret it everyday."
"You should Sid. I think of you everyday when I walk into the spare bedroom of my house." She said. Spare bedroom? But we had sex in her bedroom. I was lost in thought when she said,
"Goodbye Sidney." She said and hung up.
"Nice going Sid, you really fucked that up." I muttered to myself and walked downstairs to see Rachael and Geno laughing in the kitchen. Why couldn't I have a relationship like them? I always wanted a family and it seemed as if I would never have one. I sighed and walked over to them.
"Well?" Rachael asked.
"She's pissed." I said while shaking my head.
"Sid, you know I love you since you're my brother and all, but you did this to yourself when you didn't call her." She said.
"I know." I sighed.
"Well, Geno and I are going to go to his house. Bye Sid." She said and walked over to give me a quick hug and then walked out the front door with Geno. I then walked over to the couch and flopped down on it and fell asleep.