Status: Credit to @MITCHEAE for the idea

The Secret Crosby Kid

Twenty

"Wha-what?" he said with wide eyes
"Alyssa's going to kill me but I just thought you should know." I sighed.
"I'm a dad?" He asked in disbelief while Geno just looked at me with wide eyes.
"Yes you are Sid." Alyssa said while walking back downstairs with Alex. She then walked to the laptop and sat down on the couch beside me with Alex on her lap. "I didn't want to tell you because I knew how important your hockey career was to you. I didn't want you to be too busy to be with her." Alyssa sighed.
"How about we leave the three of them alone Geno? You can FaceTime me right?" I asked and Geno nodded and I walked upstairs to FaceTime him.

Sidney's POV
I couldn't believe I was a dad. I studied the one year old in front of me and there was no doubting that she was my daughter.
"Lyssa," I said "I would've made time for her and you." I said.
"But you were at the peak of your career." She said
"It doesn't matter if I'm at the peak or rock bottom, I'm here for you guys." I smiled and Alyssa smiled back. "I just want to fix things with us. I want us to be a family." I said and a grin spread across Alyssa's face an the baby giggled.
"Looks like you made Alex happy." Alyssa laughed and I smile.
"Hi Alex I'm your daddy." I cooed. I wished that I was there with them instead of in Colorado. Alex then smiled a toothless smile and her brown eyes glowed.
"Awwww." Alyssa said.
"I'm gonna get a goal for my two favorite girls tonight." I smiled ad I said Alyssa blush on the laptop screen.
"So does this mean that we're together?" She asked.
"Only if you want." I said
"That's the dumbest thing you've ever asked me Sid." She laughed.
"We'll excuse me." I said playfully while rolling my eyes. I saw Geno motioning that it was time to leave ad I sighed. "I've gotta go, talk to you tomorrow morning?" I asked.
"Definitely." I smiled
"Bye Sid"
"Bye Lyssa." I smiled "bye Alex." I cooed and then we ended the Skype call.
"Looks like you be good dad." Geno smiled.
"I'm going to try my hardest." I said and grabbed my stuff and walked out with him.

Rachael's POV
After Geno and I had ended my FaceTime with Geno I started to feel nauseous. I ran to the bathroom and then threw up emptying the contents of my stomach. That's weird, I didn't feel like this all day. I then slowly got up and brushed my teeth to get the horrible taste out of my mouth. I walked back downstairs and sat on the couch beside Alyssa and Alex.
"You okay?" Alyssa asked obviously knowing that I had thrown up.
"Yeah, it's probably just a stomach bug." I said while shrugging.
"Yeah I heard that's going around." She said and I nodded my head. Not five minutes later I started to get a headache. The nausea had subsided and now I only had to deal with a headache.

It was eight and the game was just about to start. I watched the first period and then fell asleep.
"Rachael." I heard Alyssa whisper while she gently shook me.
"Five more minutes." I whined.
"Rach, you slept through two periods." She said with a worried expression.
"I did?" I said barley awake.
"Yeah."
"Did they win?" I asked sleepily.
"Yeah. Sid, Geno, and Nealer scored.
"That's good." I smiled sleepily and drifted back to sleep.

I woke up the next morning to the sun shining through the living room window. I groaned and then sat up immediately feeling nauseous once again. I ran to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet.
"Are you okay Rach?" Alyssa asked me.
"Oh yeah totally, I'm just puking my guts out." I said sarcastically.
"Sorry." She apologized.
"No you can't help it." I sighed. I then got up and brushed my teeth an walked out to the kitchen. "What are you cooking?" I said while scrunching my nose up.
"Eggs with JalapeƱos in them." She said.
"They smell bad." I said while pulling my shirt over my nose.
"But that's your favorite." She said shocked.
"I know but they just smell really bad." I said. What was wrong with me?