Thomas Flencher

Chapter 3

  It was 9:00pm and everywhere was dark. The whole house was asleep and Thomas was not an exception. He was on his bed,squeezing himself under the blanket due to the cold.
 Tom felt a tap on his shoulder ;he could have sworn that it was a human being that tapped him. The tapping on his shoulder got harder and more persistent. He had to wake up. As he opened his eyes,he saw a very thin and tall man right in front of him.
 The man was werarin a long black robe like Mario and his robe was sweeping the ground plus he was wearing a super-funny hat that Tom felt like the man was from the tenth century.

 '' who are you?'', Tom asked, thinking it was a dream and a very real dream at that.

  '' hello, Thomas, my name is  Fadin and i'm here to take you to the wizarding world. How much you have grown!'' Fadin replied Tom.

  Thomas was dumbfounded. ''how do you know me?'', he asked,'' are you a wizard? What is the wizarding world? And did you know me when i was a baby?'' 

 ''Hahahaha,'' Fadin laughed, '' so many questions. I promise to explain on the way.''     

'' wait is there really somewhere like the wizarding world?'' asked Tom, now convinced that he was dreaming. 

 '' Of course,'' Fadin told him '' and thats where we're going to but first, i have something for you.''  

   Fadin brought out a long wrapped package from his robe and handed it to Tom, who was now sitting upright on the bed.                                                                                                               ''What's this?'' Tom asked, inspecting the package carefully.