Thomas Flencher

Chapter 2

  '' The prophecy has started to unveil'', said an old man with a very long beard that reached his feet.

 He was short and weraring a black robe and a crooked pointed hat.    This man was with another old man who was bald and totally  shaved. They were both sitting on a bench in the beach of Braoid which was in the H.O.W. (House Of the Wizarding world.). 
The H.O.W. Was the house where the whole magical universe was integrated. All the doors were portkeys to different places in the  wizarding world. After Harry Potter's ordeal with Voldemort, so many muggles  had gotten to know too much about the wizarding world so, the Ministry of Magic which was presently headed by Angus Prime(a sorcerer of the third order of Merlin's beard), decided to make the wizarding world invisible and construct one mansion which would be a portkey to the wizarding world.The H.O.W. Is invisible to all muggles but visible and accessible to wizarding folk. 

The bald man spoke:''Yes, Mario. That is right. But are you sure the boy is wizarding material?''

''Of course, Fergus, he is the  chosen one.'', Mario started ,'' we'll send Fadin to pick him up tonight.''

'' Ok, if you say so.'' Fergus agreed.