‹ Prequel: Blood, Sweat & Ink
Sequel: No Ordinary Love

The Real Housewives of Ink

Chapter thirteen

I woke up having a bad hangover and was still. I got an apartment and Jonathan was with Aunt Tracy. She was taking care of him right now in Cali and I was getting back into music.

I was wanting to drop it secretly and was working with a lot of producers. I had a couple of songs to go and then I had to pick which ones went on the album.

I posted a photo of me in the studio with the caption “They don’t call me the boss for nothing:)”. I was listening to the song I wrote about my relationship right now and it was called “Start Over”.

I was crying and wiping the tears away. I got served with divorce papers and sent them to my lawyer.

I took off my rings and started drinking. I felt hands on my shoulder and it was the one and only Jay-z.

“Why are you crying and drinking?” He asked.

I showed him the papers and he looked at me shocked. He was mad and wanted to give Dave a hard time. I was needing to go out and he offered to take me out. I was dressed in a black dress and he was dressed up nice.

The paps were everywhere and he kept me protected. I was safe and we had a good time. We exchanged numbers and dropped me off at my apartment.

Next morning

I woke up to a loud knock on my door and put on my robe. I walked to the front door and saw Lydia at my door.

“Come on in” I said stepping aside and letting in her in then shutting the door.

“What’s going on between Dave and you” She asked.

“Divorce” I said.

“What?!” She exclaimed.

“Yeah, I got served yesterday” I said.

“You’re happy with that?” She asked.

“I have better things to do than be tied down all my life” I said.

She looked so shocked that I was happy with the divorce. I wasn’t but I didn’t want to break down which I didn’t. I told her that I had to head to the studio.

“You’re back into music…..shocker” She said.

I got in my car and headed to the studio leaving her. I walked in and saw Jay with Jonathan playing with him. I smiled and thanked my aunt. I was working on my album and Jay was helping me finish it.

Lydia was wanting me to go out with her tonight and Jay understood I needed to spend time with her. I needed figure things out with my life and was going to be back in music.

“I’m loving this” I said.

“It’s really good mommy” Jonathan said.

“It’s got a groove to it” Jay said.

“Yeah it does” I said.

I was done for the day and had two songs to go. Jonathan went with Tracy and I went to the restaurant to meet Lydia.