‹ Prequel: Blood, Sweat & Ink
Sequel: No Ordinary Love

The Real Housewives of Ink

Chapter twenty One

Five years Later

I was married to Ami now and we had two children named Maddie and Addie they were twin and Jonathan was now almost ten years old. I love him to death and he is heavily into drawing and music. Ami is running the shop and we are a strong couple. Dave has went into rehab and has been starting to straighten up.

Lydia is with Joey and they are really happy together. My music career is going good and I’ve quit writing for a while just to focus on Jonathan and the girls which were three almost four.

I was so happy right now and was so lucky to have the people I have in my life right now. Lydia was enjoying life and I was too. I felt like I was on top of the world and was all tatted up.

I was more than finically stable and was living in a fairly large house. My kids were taken care of and they were set for life. Ami and I had a college fund set up for them. Dave and I were on speaking terms and he was visiting Jonathan every weekend.

I was co-owner of the shop and loved every minute of it. Lydia was working at Joey’s shop now so, I hardly ever see her and we keep in touch though. I love my life now and wouldn’t change it for anything.
♠ ♠ ♠
Guys this is my final chapter i'm sorry if it sucked. THE END.