Status: Active

Ride Off Into the Sunset

Chapter 4

All day all Noelle could think of was the guy outside the window. She couldn't shake his image from her head. She wondered why he scowled at her. She never seen him before. She didn't know him. So he had no reason to dislike her.

Noelle shook her head. You're making a big deal about some random guy she thought.

Finally lunch came which Noelle was grateful for. She couldn't concertrate on anything.

"So Ellie why'd you get called out in Miss Warrens?" Julia asked sitting down.

One thing Noelle hated about her school was that it was so small. News spread like wildfire.

"I was looking out the window at some guy." She said taking a dip of her milk.

"A guy?" Julia asked. "Outside the window?"

"He was just walking around smoking." She said. "I was looking at him when he looked at me."

"What did he look like?" Julia asked taking a bite out her sandwich.

"I didn't really get a good look Julia." She said. "But from what I could see he had spiky hair and the whole bad boy look about him.

Julia gestured for her to continue.

"Anyway he scowled and me and I don't know why." She said.

Julia smiled and said. "But you wanna know why."

"Of course I do!" "He looked at me with such disdain." She said. "It's been bothering me a day.

"Ooh...looks like Noelle has an obsession." Julia said.

"Do not Julia." She said with a frown. "I don't even know the guy."

"But you want to." Julia said matter of factly

Before Noelle could reply the kid named Jimmu sat next to Julia.

"Hello pretty lady." He said to Julia with a smile. "Other pretty lady." He said to Noelle giving her a friendly smile as well.

Julia blushed and looked down. Noelle didn't know what to make of this guy.

"So we haven't been introduced properly." He said. "I'm Jimmy Sullivan but I'm sure y'all already know by now."

"Hi Jimmy I'm Noelle." Noelle said holding out her hand. Instead of shaking it Jimmy picked her up and gave her a bear hug

"It's nice to meet you Noelle." He said laughing.

"Nice to meet you too." Noelle managed to gasp out. He finally sat her back down.

"And you are?" Jimmy said turning to Julia giving her a big smile.

"Julia." She said blushing slightly as Jimmy kissed her hand.

"Don't hide your face from the world you're beautiful." He told her.

By now Julia was beet red. Noelle couldn't help but laugh at her friend.

"So you ladies enjoyed the show this morning?" He asked.

"It was pretty funny." Noelle admitted laughing.

"Why did you take the fire entiguisher?" Julia asked.

"Just like I said I had a fire in pants." He said laughing. "I got an erection spontaneously and it was so obvious and wouldn't go away." "So I thought that entiguishing my erection would make it go away."

Noelle blushed at Jimmys answer but laughed regardless of the ridiculousness of it. Jimmu joined in as did Julia.

"Thanks for standing up to Eden for me this morning." Julia said.

"You too hang out with Miss I'm So Much Better Than Everyone Else?" He asked rasing an eyebrow.

Both Julia and Noelle nodded.

"Why are you two sweet girls hanging out with Miss Bitch?" He asked.

"Well when I first came here Eden found out I was rich and kinda latched onto me." Noelle said.

"Same here." Julia said. "She tried to convert me into a clone of her but I wouldn't let her." "She just tolerates me for Noelles sake."

Jimmy got up and did an imaition of Eden.

"My name is Eden and I hide from food cause I'm afraid of carbs!" He said in a high pitched voice.

Julia and Noelle burst out laughing.

"If you two ever get tired of her you're more than welcome to hang out with me." Jimmy said with a smile. Before either could reply...

"What are you doing here?" Eden asked with a furious expression.

Jimmy sat unfazed. "I'm sitting here." He said. "What are you doing here?"

"This is our table." She said getting madder. "Why don't you go somewhere where you're wanted?"

"Seeing as neither of your friends have told me to go away I'm wanted here." He said with a smirk.

"Get lost loser!" She yelled.

"Get a pregnancy test." He said back.

Eden gaped open mouthed. Jimmy smirked finally getting up.

"Well see you pretty ladies later." He said giving both a friendly pat. "Remember the offer is still on the table. He said walking away.