Status: Active

Ride Off Into the Sunset

Chapter 6

Near the end of sixth period Mr. Grant sent Noelle to the principals office. Noelle was beyond pissed other then refusing to participate in the dissection of the frog she didn't do anything wrong.

Of course the no cutting slack Mr. Grant didn't/wouldn't listen he sent her out telling her that she along with the spiky haired guy disrupted the class. Which was utter bullshit cause Noelle didn't even know the guy.

Noelle gathered her books as Julia gave her a sympathetic look. She exited the class just as the bell for seventh and last period rang. She didn't really care if she missed last period it was Geometry though she was passing it. She really didn't want to sit through Mrs. Floyds monotone voice.

She went into the office and approached the secretarys desk. Mrs. Waldo looked up from her computer surprised to see Noelle standing there.

"Noelle what are you doing here?" She asked not hiding the surprise in her voice.

"Mr. Grant sent me here for disrupting the class when I really didn't do anything all I did was refuse to dissect a frog." Noelle said leaving the guy out the story.

Mrs. Waldo rolled her eyes. None of the staff was really fond of Mr. Grant due to him always finding some way to get the students in trouble. Mrs. Waldo knew Noelle was a good student and in general a good person.

"Well Noelle I'll tell you what I won't tell Mr. Smith about this but you have to sit in here for the rest of seventh period to give the impression the principal is talking to you." Mrs. Waldo said giving her a smile.

"Thank you Mrs. Waldo." Noelle said returning the smile. Mrs. Waldo nodded and turned back to her computer.

Noelle grabbed her books and went to sit in the waiting room where she saw a familiar face.

"Nice to see you again pretty lady." Jimmy said giving her a smile and gestured for her to sit next to him.

Noelle sat in the chair next to Jimmy.

"What are you in for now Jimmy?" Noelle asked curious.

"Coach sent me here cause I mooned him." Jimmy said laughing at Noelles expression.

"Why'd you do that?" She asked.

"Cause I kept on hanging on and swinging from the basket." He said. "Coach kept saying Sulllivan you're gonna mess around and crack something."

"So I said but Coach I already cracked something so I dropped my trousers showing him my ass crack." Jimmy finished.

Despite herself Noelle couldn't help but laugh at Jimmys antics Jimmy actually was a nice guy.

"So what are you doind here?" He asked turning his attention on her.

"For disrupting the clas which I didn't do." Noelle said. "All I did was refused to cut open a frog." Jimmy raised an eyebrow.

"You got sent here all for refusal to dissect a frog?" He asked.

"Not just that some guy threatened Mr. Grant." Noelle said." The guy set the frog free than he threatened to cut open Mr. Grant like he was doing the frogs then he just walked out the classroom."

"And Mr. Grant being the asshole he is just had to blame someone so you sent me here." She finished.

"Noelle you mind be asking what this guy looked like?" Jimmy asked.

"Well he had short spiky hair, a nose ring, he wore eyeliner, he had a goatee I think it's called, leather jacket, ripped jeans, and wore boots." She finished. "Why?"

"That's my friend Brian." Jimmy said.

"Brian that's his name?" Noelle asked finally able to have a name for the guy. Jimmy nodded.

"Yep we've been friends for years." Jimmy said with a smile.

"What's he doing here?" She asked. "I've never seen him here before."

"Oh he's visiting you could say." Jimmy said looking down a little. "He just had to get away from some things."

"Like what?" Noelle asked curious. "Nevermind I'm sorry Jimmy it's none of my business."

"It's okay." He said giving her arm a friendly squeeze. "So what upset Julia during lunch time?"

"Eden was going off on us about talking to you and Julia said how Eden was probably was mad cause you're the only guy not to be interested in her." Noelle started. "And she called Julia porky.

Jimmys eyes flashed with anger. "Better to have meat on your bones then starve yourself just to look beautiful."

Noelle nodded in agreement. "Where'd you find Julia?"

"She was walking to the girls bathroom crying and she bumped into me." Jimmy said. "She didn't want to tell me so I asked her did she want me to take her home she said she couldn't miss sixth period." "So I walked her to class."

"Thanks for doing that for Julia." Noelle said giving him a smile which he returned.

"Anytime." Jimmy replied.

"Jimmy can I ask you something?" Noelle asked.

"Fire away." He said waiting for her question.

"Doesn't it bother you that me and Julia are rich?" She asked.

"No it doesn't y'all seem like cool girls." He said.

"Most people assume we're spoiled and arrogant all cause of that and they won't approach us." She said.

"Well I've seen first hand that you and Julia are some of the nose genuine people I've ever met." Jimmy said.

"Thank you Jimmy." Noelle said. "I was thinking about your offer to hang out with you and I'd love to."

"Aren't you afraid that being seen with me will ruin your reputation?" He asked.

"I really don't care I never wanted to be popular or cool I only was because of Eden." Noelle said.

"Well welcome to the uncool club Noelle." Jimmy said giving her a hug which she returned.

At that moment the bell rang signaling the end of school.

"We'd better catch up with Julia." Noelle said. Jimmy nodded.

After thanking and saying goodbye to Mrs. Waldo. Noelle and Jimmy exited the office together.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just to get this outta the way yes there's gonna be romance between Jimmy and Julia.