A Thousand Years.

heart beats fast

She screamed, watching the large fangs protrude from the grown mans pink gums, his tongue licking off the glistening teeth. His arms were large, covered in tattoos and two other guys stood behind him, also bearing fangs, incase the young girl tried to escape. She whimpered, feeling the fangs scrape slightly over the sensitive skin of her neck.

She then wondered how he would kill her or if he would kill her. She's seen movies like this and she's been reading the books but she never thought it would happen to her. She thought it didn't happen to people like her, to the good people of California who just lived their regular lives. Would he keep her hidden within a chamber? Would he use her for sex or other disgusting things he might have in mind? Would she be like every other possible girl he's most likely bitten within the week? She wondered why he chose her and why he was taking so long to kill her off.

"Are you going to kill me?" She asked in a hushed tone and he chuckled, a slight smile forming on his soft features. His evil eyes looked slightly saddened at the tiny girl standing in front of him. He wouldn't let her go, no, not ever, not if worse vampires still existed. She was gorgeous, with brown hair that reached the small of her back, freckles spotting across the bridge of her nose, legs that seemed to go on forever and gorgeous blue eyes that stared endlessly into his brown ones.

"No sweetheart, I am not going to kill you. This might hurt though." He said before sinking his fangs into the nape of her neck, slowly sucking the blood. She whimpered, leaning slightly against his strong chest, her knees suddenly becoming weak has she felt the blood leave her system. Her eyes began to close and her breathing became steady. She felt his fangs suddenly remove themselves and slowly drifted to a calm slumber.

Image

She awoke in a large bed, her body covered in a red silky duvet, the outfit from the night before neatly folded on a dresser in the corner. She bit her lip, searching for the bite marks with the tips of her fingers but found nothing. She hoped it didn't happen and that it was all a dream and she was at some random guys house. She then disregarded that idea when she realized she didn't sleep with random men, even when intoxicated. She lifted herself up slowly, pain springing through her back and she threw her legs over the edge of the large bed, standing up slowly.

She walked out the brown door and down the stairs, being faced with a mysterious man in the kitchen, cooking what smelled like pancakes and bacon, Hannah's favorite. She smiled slightly, taking in the strong scent of the strips of meat in the pan.

"Morning." The man spoke, looking towards Hannah and she smiled, looking over his body. He had tattoos, a lot of them, including the large piece on his back, which she could see since he wasn't wearing a shirt. She waved a little, leaning against the counter top closest to him. "How do you feel?" He asked, flipping over an almost fully cooked pancake, removing the strips of bacon from the other pan and placing them on a plate.

"I am okay. Why?" She asked, her eyebrow raising slightly in confusion at the tiny smirk on his lips. She frowned, picking up a strip of bacon, taking small bites out of it. Her small hands then began picking at the hem of the shirt covering her body.

"You don't remember?" He asked, looking towards her and noticing the bite mark had fully diminished. "Right, I bit you last night. You will get extremely light headed in the next couple hours and like you've already faced, you don't remember anything from before or after the biting. The bite does disappear within a couple of hours. Just be thankful you got me to bite you cause I could control myself. A lot worse could have bitten you last night." She nodded at his words before grabbing a fork and digging into the three pancakes covered in butter and syrup.

"Why me...?" She asked, trailing off slightly before sitting on one of the stools. He sighed, watching her eat the pancakes slowly. He ran his fingers through his dark hair and looked towards the white colored wall, small blood splatters etched into the white paint.

"My friend knows you. Jim. You gave him a couple tattoos and he was bragging about you so I looked you up. I also heard of someone from a more violent vampire clan stalking you. I knew I had to save you. Maybe it was the wrong way to do it but I really didn't want to see you get hurt by someone else. I am sorry and I know you probably don't want to be a vampire but I did it for your benefit." He said and she sighed a little, suddenly becoming slightly angry as she finished eating the plate of food.

She then pushed the stool out and walked up to the bedroom, sitting on the bed and heaving a heavy sigh, her head hanging down. She looked towards the floor, biting her lip and picking at the slowly peeling nail polish on her nails. She groaned, burying her face into the pillow and screaming loudly, hoping he didn't hear. While she did that, Trevor sat on a stool at the counter, his face in his hands, rubbing roughly at the skin. They were both stressed and neither knew what to do. Trevor hoped that Hannah would soon realize that he was just trying to protect her.
♠ ♠ ♠
outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_33/set?id=101096719

I was so excited when i thought of the idea for this omg. I love vampires almost more then i love Zombies. Nothing compares for my love of the undead. It's almost like my love for the Richard Ramirez, Ed Gein or Zodiac killer cases. Did I mention i am especially into murder cases? Future murderer anyone? just kidding, forensics just really interests me.

This first chapter is pretty much how she became a vampire, the back story i guess. You get an idea of who Trevor is and who Hannah is.

comment and subscribe. trying something a little bit new with supernatural stuff.

xoxo, Spencer.