Do You Still Love Me

Bill comes home

"Bill's home." Tom said trying to get out from under me. I sat up and he fell to the floor. The movie was replaying. Tom ran up the stairs by two. Tom and I almost had sex last night. But I told him I didn't want to horribly lie to Bill. So we kissed some more. And each time I kiss Tom, my heart breaks into half, over and over again. I closed my eyes and laid back down.

"Hi Emma." Bill grunted. He wasn't a morning person.

"What?" I ask.

"Hi."

"Have fun?"

"Yea." He plopped down on the couch next to me and I sat up. He rested his head on my shoulder. I looked at the cable box time and it said 1:46 pm.

"What time did you go to bed?" I ask. He thinks for a moment.

"8......9....I think. Maybe later."

"In the night? Thats early for a sleepover." I say impressed.

"No, 9 as in 4 hours ago." Bill smiles. My eyes widen. He giggles. God, I don't know any other boy that giggles as much as Bill.

"I'm going to go get some sleep." Bill says. He kisses my cheek which makes my heart ache. He gets up and walks to the stairs.

"Wait." I say and spring up. I follow him. "Lemme come with." He smiles and takes my hand. We walk up the stairs into his room. He gets onto his bed and I lay next to him. I know I won't be able to sleep, since I slept through the night, but I won't tell Bill.

Bill wraps his arm around my waist and breaths on my neck. His hand curls up around my stomach. This makes my heart ache more, knowing I love Bill far more than Tom. A tear leaks down my face, but Bill can't see it. My back is facing his front.

Bill falls asleep a little while later. Tom opens the bedroom door and stares at me.

'Go away!' I mouth the words to him.

'No.' He mouths back.

'Please?'

He rolls his eyes and gently closes the door. From now on, I'll try to leave Bill's side as little as possible.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry people. I went to Canada for the weekend for a swim meet. It didn't go to well for the swimming, but with this one guy it was different.....

Short update, but I'm tired, and I still have a back pack full of home work due tomorrow.