Do You Still Love Me

Google

Tom rolled his eyes, but smiled to me. It was a kind of smile that said I-wouldn't-be-making-pancakes-if-you-weren't-here. I smiled back.

"Fine, I'll call you down when they're ready." Tom said. He started digging through the cupboards. Bill giggled and yanked me off my chair. I stumbled a bit and he pulled me up the stairs. I laughed at Bill who just tripped. Lucky it was carpeted stairs.

"Aw, hee hee, Bill are you ok?" I giggle out. He nodded and got back up. He pulled me to his room. I opened the door.

"Tomi makes good pancakes." Bill giggles.

"You do realize it's like, 5 in the evening." I say raising an eyebrow.

"Oh...yea...um...I knew that." He says. I push him on his bed and lays down. I lay on top of him and give him a big kiss. After a while separate for air.

"I love you Bill." I say. I roll off him and lay next to him. He turns his head to look at me and I look to him.

"I love you too." He says giving me a quick little kiss. I smile. " I love your smile." That makes me smile more. I roll back on top of him and kiss his neck. Bill's arms wrap around me. The door opens.

"Whoa!" Tom says. I look at him. He's smiling. I had to smile back at his appearance. There is flower on his face and pancake batter splattered on his football jersey.

"TOM!" Bill shrieks embarrassed. "What the hell?"

"Pancakes. I've called you two down 4 times." Tom says. I giggle. Bill pushes me off him and walks out the room. I follow smiling. Since Bill is already walking down the stairs, Tom tries the grab my butt. I smack his hand and give him a stern look. He shrugs.

***

"Those were good diner pancakes." Bill says leaning back on his chair. I nod. I only ate 3 but Bill had like 13. Tom had 13 also I think.

"Yea, Tom, I didn't know you could bake or cook." I say.

"Yea, well, I have always been the smarter twin." Tom says confidently putting his arms behind his head, tipping the chair on the back two legs. Bill rolls his eyes and pushes Tom. The chair tips and Tom falls to the floor. He rubs the back of his head. Tom got up and hit Bill in the face.

Bill slaps Tom. "Smarter twin? Did you look at your report card in school? Oh, I forgot, you didn't know how to read it." Bill smirks.

"Yea I did! And I got 1's and 2's." Tom said putting his hands on his hips. I'm guessing it was like elementary school grade with 1, 2, 3's and 4's.

"That's bad. 4's were the best. I always got 3's and 4's."

"What? That means mutti lied to me."

"I was the prettier twin. And I'm more popular then you."

"Oh yea, I bet I have more hits on the Internet then you do."

"No way!"

"Fo sho!"

"Nuh uh!"

"SHUT UP!" I scream. Their eyes grow big and they shrink down. "Let's check instead of fight." I say going to the computer room. I log on and go to goggle.

"Ok, Tom first." I type in Tom Kaulitz and hit enter. "about 1,960,000 web things and about 252,000 images. Now for Bill. About 3,420,000 for the web and about 221,000 images."

"HA!" Bill says.

"HA to you too."

"You guys, Tom and 31,000 more pictures but Bill has over a million more web page things. I would say Bill is more popular.

"Fine then. Wait, search up Tokio Hotel." Tom says.

"About 25,800,000 for the web and about 1,020,000 images."

"Now Paris Hilton." Tom says. I roll my eyes.

"About 3,380,000 images and about 69,500,000 for the web." I say. Tom and Bill's eyes widen.

"Gustav!" Bill says.

"Web is about 504,000 and images is about 70,800 images. And for Georg, about 55,200 images and about 499,000 images. Whoa, he has way more images."
♠ ♠ ♠
These are all real. I looked them up on Google.com