Do You Still Love Me

Gute Natch

We spent the rest of the hour searching up people (mostly models in Tom's favor.) We all went to bed. But I didn't want my own bed.

"Bill!" I say opening his door. He was changing into something to sleep in, so he was shirtless and only in his plaid pajama pants. I giggle.

"What Emma?" He asks.

"Two things, one, I want you to sleep in my room tonight. Two, you look really sexy like that so don't put on your shirt." I say. He smiles and rolls his eyes. He follows me to my room and plops down on my bed. I lay on top of him and pretend to fall asleep.

"What? No good night kiss?" Bill says like a drama queen. I give him a kiss and move over so I'm laying on my back next to Bill.

"Gute Nacht, mein Bill." I smile.

"Gut Nacht Emma." Bill smiles back. He always smiles when I speak German to him.

We don't really fall asleep. We just lay on the bed looking at each other without talking. Then we hear thunder. The rain falls and taps the window. It come lightly at first, then down pours. I get out of bed and pull a sweatshirt on.

"What are you doing?" Bill asks sitting up.

"What we're doing is we're going outside." I smile.

"But it's night time, and it's raining." He complains.

"Exactly. Lets go baby." I practically scream. He falls back on the bed and wraps his pillow around his head. "BILL! Bitte Baby. Ich liebe den Regen, kommen auf. Lassen Sie uns gehen." I say gently now. He groans but gets out of bed giving me a quick smile. Speaking in German to him always works.

"Ok, ok Lassen Sie uns gehen." He sighs.

"Danke!" I squeal. Bill puts on a sweatshirt too and we (me) run out the door. I scoop up some mud and throw it at Bill. It hits his chest and splatters. I giggle and run. I feel something hit my back when I realize Bill threw mud at me. I charge at him and tackle him to the ground. He laughs. We fall in a puddle of mud this time. To much mud!

I can hear the sound of the rain as it falls into the pool. My hair is already soaking wet. So is Bill's. His make up in running onto his cheek because he forgot to remove it before going to bed. We hear a clicking and flashing noise. Then we see flashes. We turn around. A huge group of paparazzi are clicking their cameras. There are a lot of cars in the drive way. I look at Bill. His eyes are as wide as mine. Thunder cracked through the sky. These were our first pictures, my first pictures. The whole world will know about me.
♠ ♠ ♠
"Bitte Baby. Ich liebe den Regen, kommen auf. Lassen Sie uns gehen." = Please baby. I love the rain, come on. Let's go.

"Lassen Sie uns gehen" = Let's go.

"Gute Nacht, mein Bill." = Good night my Bill.

"Gute Natch" Good Night

If you know German correct me if mine is wrong.