Do You Still Love Me

Let's go to Denmark

"Come on! We have been practicing for an hour now! I'm really bored!" I complain. I squirm around on my stool.

"Fine then! Gott! Whadda you want to do?" Bill asks. We have been practicing the songs again.

I shrug and get up. I walk to the hotel kitchen. "I don't wanna live in hotels anymore." I mutter.

"I know...it gets lame. But I like this one, it's nice." His eyes light up and sparkle. I giggle.

I rest my head down onto my folded arms.

"Let's go to the water park." I say into my arms.

"You know all I heard was 'lez oo ou the wa-erpar'." Bill says. I lift my head up smiling.

"Let's go to the water park." I giggle out. He raises an eyebrow and frowns.

"If we go to the water park, we will get trampled on, do you know how many people will be trying to get our autographs? Oo! I got it, the beach!" Bill says.

"The beach? It's twenty times more crowded." I says, now it's my turn to raise an eyebrow.

"No, well, here in Germany, probably, but I know this beach up in Denmark, where I have never seen a person up there. It's a little cold, but it's not that bad."

"Oh, ok, I love Denmark. It's so, I don't know, fun I guess."

"Ok then! I'll tell the rest of the band we're going to Denmark, then we'll book flights." Bill says, snapping up off his chair. I follow him out of the room to Tom's room. Georg and Gustav are there. Tom eyes me as I walk in. He smiles a mischievous smile that Bill doesn't notice.

"Hallo every one! Let's go to Denmark! To the beach." Bill says giving his hands a single clap. Every one smiles.

"Ok, when?" Georg asks.

"Today, or soon." Says Bill.

"For how long?" Tom asks. Tom looks at Bill, Bill looks at me.

"I don't, the whole weekend?" I mummer.

"The whole weekend!" Bill says louder. Gustav shrugs his shoulders. "I'm going to book a flight." Bill turns on his heal and leaves me here with the guys. I shuffle my feet. Tom winks at me with another 'bad boy' smile. I turn red and look down. I scoot my way out of the room, knowing Tom is staring at me. But why?
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments children!

I <3 all my comments!