Status: Active for your Eyes

Seduced by Intention

The Roommate

~Mercy’s POV~

What I saw in my room wasn’t something I’d expect to normally see. My stomach clenched, jaw dropping slightly. I didn't really have a problem with it but I was surprised my roommate happened to be a girl who could have sex with a guy inside the room she’s supposed to share with someone else (in this case that someone being me), and without locking the door first.

They were curled up all over each other, deeply making out. She was obviously smaller than the raven head boy. Her cheeks were bright red, while the masculine boy held her tightly. From what I could see, they were already naked. A one night stand? Her boyfriend? Either way, it was not my problem.

I felt like I was being stabbed in the heart as I stared at them for a moment longer, longing to be with someone. I wish I had someone that I could connect that deeply with. It wasn’t something I’d do if I was home but at least I would have been with Mavena; the best sister I could ever ask for. She was thousands of miles away though, and even though that was hard to digest, I knew it was for her own safety. I was dangerous and I had to stay away till I learned to control my so-called Gift – more like a curse.

Her back was against the bed while he was on top of her. His legs were between hers as his hair that was disheveled from the make-out session touched the girl’s face. He had a hint of scruff on his strong jaw line and tanned, admittedly flawless skin. I couldn't see his eyes, but it wasn’t like I wanted to.

The girl below him was sickeningly pale. She had dark brown eyes and auburn hair that caught in the sunlight, almost blinding me. I had to do something if I wanted to stay inside the room without hearing their love-making voices, so I did what everyone else would have done in order to make them stop.

‘’Excuse me,’’ I said in a strained voice while I struggled with the emotional havoc. The girl on the bottom turned, giving me a long and completely emotionless look. Her cold indifference and striking features made me feel uncomfortable but she tore her gaze from mine first. Instead of stopping what they were doing, the girl caught the boy’s lips again, probably hoping I’d get the signal and leave the room for half an hour or so, but I wouldn’t leave like that and let her do whatever she wanted. This was my room too.

‘’You,’’ I started pointing at him. ‘’Get off her,’’ I said rudely. I wasn't about to let someone order me around with a cold look or deny me. I'd called my attention and that meant one thing. I was angry and they had to stop because I didn’t want to see another porno live. ‘’And you, I’m your roommate. Get the fuck up so we can set some rules.’’ I said to the girl who had turned to me and gave me a look of pure agitation.

The guy got up and stood on his feet, the girl doing the same. He smacked the girl's butt, the sound pure in the thick quiet of the room, leaving my ears ringing. He leaned in and whispered something to her ear. She smiled and both of them got dressing quickly. I didn't know what the guy had said to her, but obviously he'd had quite the effect on the girl since she had a bright smile on her face.

‘’See you later babe,’’ the boy said to her as he turned and made his way past me, fleeing from the room.

Once the boy was gone, she picked up the attitude I already knew she had as she said, ‘’you can't room here, fucking bitch. I want some privacy and having a roommate wasn’t in my plans.’’

‘’I am not a bitch,’’ I defended, clenching my jaw.

‘’Whatever,’’ she snorted, rolling her eyes. I didn't go around judging her and saying shit to offend her, so I didn't understand why she had such a damn attitude. She was being stupid and irrational.

I sat on my bed and shock didn't even register on her pale face. It was just the same blank, bored expression she had before. It seemed like I didn’t impress her at all, like I was an easy person to just shove off. Fuck no, I was persistent. I always got what I wanted and this wasn’t about to change.

‘’You still can't room here,’’ she stated with that harsh voice of hers. Her words were cold like her personality.

‘’Too bad because I will,’’ I mumbled, taking off my shoes. I really didn't care what she said, I was told I was rooming here, and that was it – end of story. I was tired and already agitated enough as it was, so I really had no time to entertain this girl with no manners at all.

‘’This room is full even if there’s just me,’’ she replied, her eyes narrowing as she watched me, calculating my every move in attempts to unnerve me.

‘’You are not that huge to need a whole room to yourself,’’ I shot back at her, hoping she’d shut the fuck up and leave me be already. If she wanted attitude, I could give her attitude.

She mumbled something under her breath before standing up, glowering at me. I was surprised by her sudden burst of anger, but I was even more surprised with the fact that she was actually a bit taller than me. ‘’Get the fuck out! You can't fucking stay here, you got that?’’ She yelled and I was about to yell back at her when she threw the remote control of probably her stereo at me. Thankfully it missed my face and landed against the wall with a loud noise.

‘’Are you fucking crazy? Get your fucking medicine.’’ Enraged, she stared at me for a few minutes before she left the room. What was her problem? It wasn’t like I wanted to interrupt them. I would have left them alone if I wasn’t so tired. I wanted to sleep but I was so angry that I needed to take a bath first, hoping to calm down and then get a good night’s rest.

A few minutes later the warm water came in contact with my body and I bathed as I relaxed my muscles. I rinsed the shampoo off and for a few minutes I stayed there with the water running down my body, from the top of my head to the toes of my feet.

Soon, I was ready to get out while I thought if my roommate would actually let me get any sleep. There was another girl there, brushing her blonde-black hair but she left too quickly. I dried my body and hair and left for my room, ready to have pleasant dreams.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think about Mercy's roommate?