Status: First time writing a girlxgirl and publishing a story. I doubt it's any good. Fingers cross.

Our Version of Events

Chapter Two

It was the day after what happened in school you know the bathroom thing…don’t want to talk about it. I seriously don’t want to go to and see Stabella with her charming smile, those pretty green eyes that always sparkle when she’s happy – oh god don’t tell me I am attracted to her I can’t she is a GIRL. I mean there is nothing wrong with liking a girl at least everyone says so. Oh God if I stay here any longer I will be late for school. I rolled over to look at my alarm clock….Which was unplugged!??? OH SHIT LATE! I brushed my teeth and took a bath at the same time, fix my hair in a normal tired pony tail and ran down stairs screaming, which of course woke my aunt (I swear that woman never sleeps)
“What are you doing up and your so loud”
I looked at her like she was the craziest woman ever I mean she has the nerve to ask me what I’m doing up. HELLO I NEED AN EDUCATION!!
“Well I’m sorry for being up, next time it won’t happen again. Is that ok with you?”
“Girl I don’t your sarcastic bullshit this morning”
“I’m sorry “I said as I hopped over to the kitchen with only one shoe on. “Now can you please drop me?”
She pulled a confused face and rested her hands on either side of her hips. “Drop you where?”
OH MY GOSH. ARE YOU SERIOUS?
“Aunty I need a drop to Canada.” “Where do you think I need a drop to? I need my education.”
She still has that confused face but I just brushed it off
“Lord, I’ll run to school” as I put the other shoe on and was about to run outside she pulled me back by my elbow. Is she seriously going to do this now? I don’t need a lecture I need to get to school I was half past eight, school started a half hour ago.
I stopped and turned towards her.
“I’m sorry now can go?”
“You do know that today was Saturday?”
OH MY FUCKING GOSH. That’s why my alarm was unplugged
“Oh...”
“Go back upstairs please”
I was so happy, until I was half way up the stairs when she said something
“Don’t forget a lovely girl named Stabella will be coming over to day”
I ran upstairs and threw myself on my bed after I locked the door of course. I caught myself blushing why was I blushing? It’s only stupid perfect Stabella. Why was she even coming over her? I don’t wanna see her. So I pretended to sleep and eventually I fell asleep
I could perfectly hear my aunt calling me but I chose to ignore because I know Stabella was down there. Why do I feel like crying, I just don’t wanna deal with her or anyone. I heard a knock on my door I continue to ignore. It just didn’t stop ugh. So I rolled off my bed and went to open my door. My eyes went wide.
“Oh God”
I was Stabella smiling happy Stabella every time I see her I feel guilty. Why? And why the hell was she wearing a long sleeve blouse it’s hot and sunny out, I bet her house as A.C. I stood there and examined her long black skinny jeans and black ballerina flats. Pretty as usual.
*Stabella POV*
I felt a little hurt; I know she doesn’t like me. Why do I even try? She just stood there looking at me up and down. She must be think I’m ugly; I knew I should of worn make up.
“Uh..umm.” I cleared my throat and continued. “Is this a bad time because this project thing has to be down and I just want to..umm finish it” I could of done it on my own but I just wanted to spend time with her and somehow get her to like me.
After a while Jordan finally spoke
“Oh god, I almost forgot, I will do everything you don’t have to do a thing. Bye “
“But”
Before I could continue my sentence she slammed the door in my face. Worst feeling ever. But I was accustom to the feelings of: rejected and hurt. It always happens. I wanted to cry so badly but I decide I should wait until I reach home, where I could feel more hurt.
“Well bye then….she ya at school” I put my head down and walked away for her white bedroom door.But I stooped in my tracks when I heard her voice called out.
She peered her head out of the small opening of the door “Hey I’m sorry wanna come in?”
I was surpassed and also happy really happy. I turned around and tried not to seem so happy but I failed; I had a huge grin on my face.
‘Why are you smiling like that?”
I could feel my cheeks turning red and I am so embraced
“Sorry..I just like to smile”
“It’s ok”
As walked into her room it smelt like her soo pretty. The wall colour was black and most of the stuff in her room was black and purple and there was a white skull on here dark purple book shelf.
She wasn’t emo she…well at least she didn’t seem so
“Soo..Where can I sit?”
“Anywhere”
“Ok” I cleared a space on hair Queen Size bed and to sit and she sat by her study table
“Ok what is the real reason you came over here”
I started to fiddle with my fingers and I took a while to answer.. But I eventually did
“Project”
“Lie”
Oh.My.Gosh. How did she know? To be honest I did the project a long while ago…but why was I here.
“How did you know?”
“Someone told me”
“Oh” She got up from where she was sitting and walked over to me. I took a deep breath in unknowing what was going to happen. Was she going to beat me up? I was a black belt in Karate but I just couldn’t hurt her. She bent down in front of me and put each hand on each of my thigh. I whined in pain because there were cuts on my legs (don’t ask long story); she looked me dead in my eyes, and asked the question again. I gulped before I could answer; my I took a while because somehow my eyes drifted to her shirt that was dropping down I caught I glimpse of her chest wow she’s big…Ahhhh what am I thinking she doesn’t even swing that way.
“Ok I came over because…. I know we are not friends…far from it but I just needed to get away from my family” And see you lucky thing she can’t hear my thoughts. She shot me a smirk and I thought I was legally dead for three seconds.
She moved over back to where she was.
“You could sit next to me..it’s your bed after all” I felt alienated… I thought I only got that at home but whatever
“Nah,it’s so warm why do you have on long sleeves ?”
Oh come on seriously she is totally going to think I’m an idiot if I told her..So I lied.
“It was cold at my house ..soo yeah” If I told her I cut that would be the end
“Oh ok” She turned around on the chair and went on the internet. We sat there in silence for what felt like forever. She hated me... I had to find out at least something about her so I started.
“Can I ask you some questions?”
“Ok” She turned to face me and raised an eyebrow
“How old are you?”
“Sixteen”
“Is that lady downstairs your mother?”
“No”
“Where is your mother?”
I could see she was depressed at that question. So I just moved on. I should of never asked that I know how it is to not have a mother seeing that I was adopted.
“Anyways…..” I was about to ask the question the one I really wanted to know “What do you prefer ?” Her eyes opened large.. And it was kind of cute.
“Why do you ask?”
“Just curious”
*Jordan’s POV*
Ok let me think I liked a few boys in my pass never been sexually attracted to none so I thought I was asexual then you came alone and know I don’t know what the fuck I am.
“I don’t know my sexuality I am still questioning” Why did I just tell when I go to school everyone id=s going to make fun of me and insult me oh goodie.
“Why did I just tell you that? Thank now my life is over you can go ahead and tell everyone at school I don’t care”
“I would never do that, what if I told you something personal about me?”
“Fine”
“I am a lesbian” I would have spat out my drink if I had any.
“Uhhhh”
“And you are the first and last person I came out to”
Ohh. I feel weird now and kind of special
“So what are your family homophobic?
“Umm my aunt is gay. But no one likes to talk about her soo yes homophobic”
“I see” Should I made a move on her now or never I’ll try something just to test the water. I walked over and sat on the bed right beside her just a few inches away. Then I noticed something she slowly closed the space between other legs. So she does like m. I bit my bottom lip and smirked (A new think I just discover I could do). Stabella seemed to like it I could hear her gulp. I totally like this… TIME TO TEASE HER A BIT. I slowly rest my hand on her thigh. I heard her whimper either in pain or pleasure I really don’t know. I started moving my hand up and down; she liked it a lot because I hear her moan a little and she rested her head on my shoulder. She is just so pretty. Now time for me to put the rest of my plan in action…. I got up and went back to my seat. Leaving her there groaning.
“What was that Jordan, are you gay too?”
“Hmm I.D.K maybe I am just pansexual”
“Why did you stop?” She her face was like did I do something wrong.
“I thought I was going too far”
“Trust me you weren’t
She looks so desperate. I like that…Wow I sound like a horny teenage boy. There was silence again before Stabella spoke.
“C-can I try something?”
“Ummmm..ok” She got up walked over to me and she kissed me on my lip. It was soft. No movement just a kiss. After like eleven seconds she pulled away. That was the best kiss ever I wanted more.
She smirked and licked her lips. What was she trying to seduce me? If she is it’s working.
“So, Jordan did you like that?”
I just nodded in response.
“Want a next one?” Of course I wanted a next one. But I was afraid of speaking .What if my voice came out as a squeak? I just nodded and patted my lap to signal her to sit. She smiled and hoped on my lap legs on each side. We started to make out. She liked my bottom lip for entrance and I allowed it. Our mouths and tongues were moving in sync. First time French kissing and it was lovely. I knotted my hand in here hair and she did the same. We were fighting for dominance but she won and I wasn’t complaining.
We made out for an hour taking stops when we needed to. When we were finished both us were out of breath and panting. We were still in the same position.
“Want to stay over until tomorrow?”
“Ok”
“You need to phone your parents?”
“Nope”

We spent most of the day talking and laughing. She is so nice. I fell for the right person.
When it was time for “bedtime” as my aunt calls it, there was spooning she being the bigger spoon because she was taller. That was my day and I am so happy.