Drank the Poison

A Match into Water

*Smut Warning*

“Get up loser, we need a shower.” Vic joked, throwing a pillow at me. It was already noon, but we had been out so late, I could have slept all day.

I turned my head and buried my face into the mattress. If only I could lay here for a minute longer…

I was drifting back off to sleep when Vic did something unforgivable. I suddenly was freezing as the sheets were ripped away from me. I reached out and tried to find another blanket, but they were all gone.

So there I was, in just my boxers, sleepy, freezing, and annoyed. But before I could react, I felt two hands latch onto my ankles and began to pull my off the bed.

“Vic!” I yelled out in a scratchy, morning voice. But before I knew it, I was crashing down onto the floor. I was not impressed as I rubbed my sore tailbone. But Vic was smiling and giggling like a little school girl.

After he finished being a dick, he extended his hand and pulled me up. Then he immediately led me to the bathroom down the hall.

“You know,” he started while he turned on the shower, letting the room fill up the room with steam, “I had a dream about you this morning.”

“Oh yeah?” I scanned his shirtless body, and could definitely tell he was already turned on. So that explains the sudden wake up call. “What were we doing?”

“Well it started like this..” Vic grabbed me by the waistband and pulled me close so our chests were touching. I wrapped my hands around his neck as he crashed our lips together.

Vic reached down and pulled on his boxers just enough to let them drop to the floor. Then he did the same to mine. He stepped backwards and pulled us into the hot water.

We stood there, wrapped in each other’s arms, as we adjusted to the hot temperature. I felt the water run down onto our skin and down our legs. Vic's long, wavy brown hair was now straight and flattened against his skin. With one hand around my waist, the other came up and pushed my wet bangs out of my eyes.

I connected our lips, and I felt how hard Vic was against me. I lightly rubbed up and down his thigh, just so I could see him shiver.

He opened his eyes and gave me a look filled with lust and playfulness.

Vic spun me around and pressed me against the cool tile.

“I need you so badly Kellin.” Vic growled into my ear as he his chest hit my back. Chills ran all the way down my spine.

Vic grabbed a handful of my hair and tugged on it, so my head would tilt back. From behind, Vic bit into my exposed neck and sucked on the sensitive skin. I shuddered as he created hickies all over me.

I was surprised at how aggressive he was being, but I was even more surprised at how much I was liking it.

“Oh Vic” I moaned.

He wasted no time, and grabbed a hold of me. The water made everything that much more enjoyable; I was in pure ecstasy.

After I was as hard as I could be, Vic let go of my member and grabbed my wrists. He pinned them above my head as he lined himself up.

He kissed up my neck and right below my ear as he slowly pushed in from behind.

“Oh God Vic.” I moaned.

Vic took that as a sign to smash all the way into me. I yelped out in both pain and pleasure. My knees went weak and I would have fallen if Vic hadn’t been holding up my arms.

I tried to regain my composure, but Vic was going so fast. I was moaning so loud it echoed throughout the shower. The only other noise was from the water and from our thighs slapping against each other.

I could feel Vic’s heavy breathing against my back. I could only imagine the faces he was making. “Fuck” I swore as he went in at a new angle.

“Oh fuck, don’t stop” I begged, thrusting my hips uncontrollably.

Vic let go of my wrists and forced my hips into place, so he could thrust in even deeper.

He was becoming undone behind me, and his quiet moans were getting louder.

“Shit that feels so good” he groaned into my ear. He reached forward again and grabbed a hold of me. But this time I was on the edge.

He pumped me in rhythm with his and my thrusts. I was trying to hold off as long as I could, but all too soon I was yelling his name and coming on the tile wall.

It felt like I was high, but I wanted to continue making Vic feel good. So I switched up my thrusts, and began to gyrate against him. “Holy fuck Kells.” He swore, using every dirty word he could think of.

With a final burst of energy, he was coming inside of me, and burying his head into the crook of my neck.

He pulled out, and we tried to catch our breath as the water continued to pour down on us.

“Wow Kells you’re getting really good at this.” He complimented me.

“You’re not so bad yourself.” I turned around and looked Vic in the eyes. He smiled into the kiss as his hand gently caressed the side of my face.

Eventually he turned off the water, and we both dried off. We went back into Vic’s room, and he let me borrow a pair of his boxers. Afterwards we went downstairs to get something to eat.

“Waffles?” He asked, scanning through the fridge.

“I’d love some” I smiled at him. This was perfect, it was like we were playing house for the day.

“Great me too. You know how to make them?” He asked like a lost puppy expecting me to save the day.

“Not a clue.” I said with a chuckle. Just cause I was the more feminine one in this relationship doesn’t mean I know how to do anything ‘wifely’.

“Then is looks like we’re going out today.” Vic said grabbing his keys.

“Wait, what if someone sees us and knows we ditched school? We’d be dead.”

“It’s almost two in the afternoon and school gets out in like an hour. We’ll be fine.” He assured me, walking towards the front door.

I reluctantly agreed, and jogged to catch up with Vic. We made our way to a local diner. My body still thought it was morning, so I ordered eggs and toast. Vic on the other hand got a huge burrito with all of the fixings.

After we ate and I paid the bill, ignoring Vic’s plan to dine-and-dash, we were back on the road.

“What do you want to do now?” I questioned. School was out and Mike and his parents would probably be getting home soon, so we couldn’t go back to Vic’s place. “My house?”

“I was thinking we could stop by my friend’s place for a bit.” Vic offered.

I was a little taken aback. I mean I guess I knew that Vic had other friends, but they had never really come up in our conversations.

I agreed and we drove to the outskirts of town, pulling up to a grimy looking apartment complex.

Vic hopped out of the car, and he opened the door for me. He grabbed my hand and we walked to the third story and stopped in front of apartment 340.

Standing at the door I could already smell the familiar stench of pot. “Vic are you sure this is a good idea?” I asked tugging on his arm.

“Of course! They're all cool, and if you get uncomfortable we can always leave.” He reasoned.

Vic knocked on the door, and immediately a man swung it open and embraced Vic.

“Hey Vicky! Long time no see!” Enthused the man who looked like he was in his early twenties.

“Hey Ronnie this is my boyfriend Kellin. Kellin this is Ronnie.” Vic introduced me. I shook hands with the older man. He obviously had been the one smoking and he seemed a little intimidating, but if he’s friends with Vic then I knew I’d be okay.

He opened the door a little wider and Vic and I went into the house.

It was dirty and grimy, but looked like a regular guy’s bachelor pad. Vic sat on the couch and I followed behind him while Ronnie disappeared into the kitchen for a moment. He came back with two beers in hand. I shot a warning glance at Vic, because I’m underage and Vic obviously couldn’t have any.

He squeezed my hand. “I’m a big boy Kellin, I can handle myself.” He assured me. Ronnie handed me one of the beers, and he chugged his in one go. I politely took a sip but then put it back down on the coffee table.

This place was sketchy, and I was not calming down. Just then there was another knock at the door, and in came a big group of guys. Vic got up and embraced all of them.

After Vic introduced me, and I politely shook their hands, I honestly had no intentions of staying any longer.

I was about to ask Vic if we could go when he turned to me first.

“Make yourself at home Kells, I’m going to go into the kitchen to talk to Ronnie and the guys for a little while. Just relax.” He said before leaving me side.

I didn’t like it here. I’m sure these people are nice and all, but it was a bad situation. All of the alcohol and god knows what else around here wasn’t good for Vic.

It was also super sketchy how all of these ‘friends’ seemed too old to be in high school. I wanted out. I briefly wondered if he met these guys before or after rehab. God, I hope it's the latter.

I tried to go into the kitchen, but the door seemed to be blocked. So I knocked and waited for a while.

Finally Vic’s head popped out but he kept the rest of the door shut so I couldn’t fully see inside.

“What Kells.” He asked quickly.

“Vic, I really don’t feel comfortable anymore, can we please go?” I begged.

All of the other guys were either in the kitchen, or were out in the living room passing around a bong, and I really didn’t want Vic or I to be around this any longer.

Vic rolled his eyes and shut the door, once again leaving me alone. But a second later he came out, and led me out the door.

“I’ll be back guys, I just have to give Kellin a ride home.” He called to his friends as he shut the apartment’s door.

“You’re coming back here?” I asked, praying that he wouldn’t.

“Well ya, these guys are my friends, and I feel bad ignoring them so much lately, you know?”

Oh. I didn’t really know. I dodn’t really have any friends besides Vic, so maybe I just needed to not be so protective over him.

Vic put his hand on my lower back as he led me to the car. He opened my door, let me in, then got in the driver’s seat.

He drove me back to my place. All the while he was telling me all of these different stories that he’s seen and heard in different AA meetings. The things he’s seen were so fascinating, I was captivated as he reminisced.

“Now I’m not allowed to say who walked in next, but let’s just say he’s been known to play a little guitar at the House of Blues every so often.”

“Oh please Vic tell me who it was.” I begged, wanting to know all of the famous people he’d seen through the doors of the rehab center.

“Nope. Sworn to secrecy.” He smiled, knowing it was driving me crazy.

All too soon we arrived at my address. “Are you sure you don’t want to come inside for a while?” I offered.

“I’d love to Kells, but I promised I’d go back. But I’ll see you tomorrow after school. And tomorrow’s Friday, so you know what that means.”

Oh right the AA meeting! That made me feel better knowing that I’d get to spend some time with both Vic and my mom in such a healthy environment.

So I just nodded, and Vic grabbed my face and pulled me in for an extra long kiss. It was an oddly slow and sweet gesture that made butterflies erupt in my stomach.

Afterwards, I said goodbye, got out of his car, and went into my house to watch some television before my mom came home.