Status: Active

S.O.S. (Please Someone Help Me)

Chapter 20

The whole ride back home everyone was quiet. Everyone thought about the events of the last couple of days. The guts had to heightened security around Rihannas house and the pop star herself.

Since the Grammies were coming up and the hitman had said that would be Rihannas last time accepting an award they had to be on guard at all times.

Finally they arrived at her house.

"Rihanna we're home." Synyster said gently shaking her.

She groaned waking up and eyeing her house. Her face fell.

"What's wrong Rih?" He asked.

"I'm not safe anywhere." She said. "No matter where I go he'll find me."

Synyster took her into his arms. "As long as we're all here nothing will happen to you."

"He's right Rih." Matt said turning around. "Nothing's gonna happen and we'll get the bastard doing this."

She looked at him then turned to look at Zacky who gave her shoulder a squeeze then looked at Johnny who gave her a sleepy smile.

"Thank you all." Rihanna said with a smile.

"You're welcome." They all said in unison.

"Can we get out now?" Johnny asked. "My back is aching from this damn seat."

"It's your own fault dumbass." Zacky said.

Katy playfully smacked him across the head.

"Okay everyone let's get out." Matt said getting out.

Everyone got out and went to the trunk. Grabbing their bags they went in the house. Placing their bags at the stairs. Everyone walked into the living room and collapsed on the seats and couches.

"So what now?" Drake asked. "This bastard is gonna try to get Rih Rih at the Grammies."

"We'll have to heightened security around here and at the Grammies." Matt said getting up. "I'm calling Murdock right now."

"Rihanna you mind if I crash in one of your rooms." Johnny said yawning.

"Not at all." She said with a smile. "Just go to either of the four doors at the end of the upstairs hallway."

"Thanks." He said climbing the stairs.

"His ass is always tired." Zacky said.

"You're about to be tired too." Katy said getting up and grabbing his hand.

Zacky gave her a confused expression. "What are you talking about."

"We'll I want to thank you for saving us back there." Katy said with a wink.

Zacky blushed and got up as Katy quickly lead him upstairs.

"Clean up after your done!" Rihanna yelled.

Katy giggled. "We will!"

At that moment Shadows walked back in eyeing the empty places looking for his comrades.

"Where's Christ and Vegenance?" He asked.

"Johnnys passed out upstairs." Synyster said. "And Katy is giving Zacky a thank you present."

"Didn't want to know that." Shadows said.

"Well you asked." Rihanna said laughing.

They all laughed then Matt turned serious.

"Murdock is giving us about twenty more bodyguards and a couple of watch guys to monitor the house at night." He said.

"When do they arrive?" Rihanna asked.

"In about an hour." Matt said. "Until then we can chill till then." He said eyeing Drake who was asleep with Pinkly in his lap.

"What will you do?" Synyster asked.

"Probably get a little shut eye too." He said pulling his cap over his head.

"I want to thank you too." Rihanna said grabbing Synyster.

He smiled as she lead him to the stairs.

"Y'all get it down!" Matt said. "I don't wanna her y'all again!"

They both laughed at this.

As soon as they went into her room Rihanna pounced on Synyster. She pushed him on the bed kissing him passionately.

Synyster tried to keep up with Rihannas fast kisses. He groaned as she grinded against his semi erect cock.

Kissing his neck she tried to unbutton his shirt but she got impatient so she ripped it open. After getting it off she attacked his chest with kisses and hickeys.

"Slow down Rih." Synyster gasped out as she licked and sucked his nipple.

"Can't I'm showing you my appreciation full force." She said kissing his happy trail.

She practically ripped open his pants pulling them and his boxers down. She attacked his manhood deep throating him.

Synyster moaned sitting up and watching as Rihannas mess of red hair bobbed up and down. He pulled back her hair watching as his manhood disappeared in and out of her mouth.

She started groping and fondling his sack. This was enough to make him come. His back lifted up as he came into her mouth. He watched as she swallowed each drop them slowly pulled away a trail of saliva and semen attached her mouth to his cock.

It snapped and she licked her lips sensually. Synyster sat up pulling her into a heated kiss. She pushed him back down and got up. He watched as she undressed slowly .

Fully naked she came over lowering herself on his manhood. He threw his head back putting his hands on her hips as she started moving.

She pinned his hands down interlacing their fingers as she went faster and faster. Synyster watched as her breasts went up and down with each bounce. He groped her squeezing her breasts and tweaking the nipples.

She moaned louder leaning forward enough for him to take a nipple into his mouth. Her hands were above his head as he sucked each one.

Pulling up she grabbed the headboard going so fast it hit the wall and the mattress starting squeaking louder.

"Jesus Christ!" Johnny groaned three doors down covering his ears with a pillow.

Rihanna clenched her walls tighter around his manhood as his back arched he grabbed her hips. Thrusting in her two more times before coming.

They both threw their heads back in ecstasy. Rihanna collapsed on him kissing his sweat soaked chest. He kissed her forehead running his fingers through her sweaty hair.

"Sounds like we're having a competition." Zacky said as he stroked Katys hair.

She laughed. "Who do you think won?"

"I think we both did seeing as how we both got amazing ladies." He said with a smile.

She kissed him. "Are we official now?" She asked sitting up. "Cause I like and want you more than just a bodyguard."

He cupped her face kissing her "Will you be my girlfriend?"

She smiled. "I better be after this!" She said kissing him passionately.

"You wear me out." Synyster said as he layed facing Rihanna in bed.

She smirked. "Maybe you can't keep up."

"Want me to show you I can?" He asked returning the smirk.

"Maybe later I'm sore." She said.

"Maybe you're the one who can't keep up." He said still smirking.

Her hand went down lightly squeezing his cock. He groaned.

"Don't get me horny again me and my friend need rest." He said.

She laughed kissing him and cuddling into his arms.

"You know I've never been much of a cuddler until you." Synyster said.

"Is that good or bad?" She asked looking up.

"Good it's actually nice holding someone after sex it makes it feel like it's more than just sex." He said.

She smiled. "Because I feel more for you." She said kissing him before settling on his chest.

He smiled as they both fell asleep.