Status: COMPLETED!!

The Only Thing I Ask

Chapter 17 - What's Mine

The sun is a trillion lightyears away, but still its ray can shoot straight into his eyes through a peek of the curtain from the bedroom window. He opened only his left eye, trying to fight the blinding light and soon finding his arms were comfortably circled around a waist of someone.

Someone so dear, that he won’t let go.

He smiled watching her sleep, softly tucking her hair behind her ears and caress her soft cheek. She moved slightly, disturbed by his touch but gradually fluttered her eyes open.

“Morning,” He greeted.
She flushed. Her face suddenly went red, but she smiled against her pillow.
“Morning.” She replied, embarassed at the fact that she was totally naked in front of him. Well, so did last night but that was an entirely different situation. Brian kissed her lips softly ignoring the fact that they both haven’t brushed their teeth yet.

“What time is it?” Michelle asked. Brian glanced at the clock on the bedside table.
“It’s…11 am. Oh shit!” He quickly pulled away from his embrace, picked up his boxers on the floor and started wearing it. Michelle couldn’t help but laugh seeing him struggling into the shorts like a bunny hopping on one feet.

“What’s so funny?” Brian asked once he was done putting on his boxers.
“Nothing. Are you late or something?”

He hesitated for a bit. He was supposed to be in an interview at 10. But he’s an hour late already. He might not be able to make it. He was considering whether to just stay with her or be a responsible rockstar.

“No.” he decided. He crawled back into bed, finding her lips and kissed her passionately.
“Are you sure? You look a bit startled just now.” She pushed his chest softly, gasping for air.
“Screw it. Let Zacky steal my limelight once in a while.” Then he grabbed her lips again, his hands everywhere.
“Um, do you have to go to work today?” Brian pulled away and asked her intently.
“Yeah. My shift starts at 2.”
“Play hooky for once?”
She frowned. What is his plan actually? Stay in bed and have sex all day?
“Why?”
He smirked, his eyes piercing straight into hers. He was clearly planning something.

***************************************************************************************************
It’s a half an hour drive from her home, and Brian still kept his mouth shut. No matter how much Michelle begged for him to spill, he just grinned and showed off his perfect fanged teeth.

“Where are you taking me, Haner? My sister knows I’m missing! Anytime now.”

Brian laughed. His eyes glinting behind the aviator but he kept it on the road all the time.
“I doubt it. She will probably thought that you went to work.”

Michelle sighed and crossed her arms. She narrowed her eyes, staring at Brian. What is exactly his plan? Earlier, after they both showered, had shower sex, and get dressed, Brian drove over to the pool bar they regular at to ‘pick up something’ as he claimed. Michelle peeked over but he won’t let her see anything. In the end she gave up and played along.

“You like what you see?” he asked casually when he saw Michelle was staring at him from the corner of his eyes.

“Very much.” She sincerely answered. She enjoyed every sight of him. From his profile, his frontal, his lower angle, top, everywhere. He would be perfect for a model job. Too bad he wasn’t interested in it.

“I do too.” He said, smiling his charming smile, she melted right there. Now she can finally understand why his female fans were screaming only on a mere sight of him. He is fucking delicious and edible. She thought, naughtily.

He suddenly parked the car and turned off the engine of his BMW. Michelle looked over. In front of them, laid across a huge beach. She could already hear the sound of waves crashing onto the land and the breeze was amazing.

She glanced at Brian, who was now out of the car, taking something out from the car-boot. She got out too, approaching him.

“You perv. That’s why you want me to wear this sundress, so you can take a peek at my panties if it gets windy?”

Brian grinned. “Exactly.”

She rolled her eyes, but then she realized he was holding a 6 pack beer and a box of pizza. They’re going to have a picnic. A picnic date!

“You trying to make me drunk, Haner?”

Brian laughed and pulled her closer by the shoulder. They started walking to the middle of the beach with his right hand circling around her shoulders and his left hand holding the pizza box and beers.

“You and your smart mouth.” He caught her lips while walking towards the beach.

They finally settled down to a spot below an enormous tree and just sat on the sand, with shoeless feet.

“This is our first date.” He claimed while turning the bottle cap easily with his strong hand and handed one to her. She took it and her heart flutter at the word ‘date’. This Brian was really something else entirely. Truly different than the Brian she met 4 months ago. This Brian was attentive, romantic and loving.

“How nice of you to take me out on a date without asking.” She said sarcastically.
Brian laughed again. He was laughing a lot lately. Especially being around her.
“Knew you’d appreciate it.” He smirked, won’t lose to it either.

Michelle narrowed her eyes, lips pouting. He leaned over to kiss her pouty lips in one swift move. Then he smiled silly and drank his beer. She stunned, jaw apart. Her heart could stop at any time, because Brian’s every move on her made her insides melted.

“Speaking of dates, who’s that guy from last night?”
Michelle recalled from the back of her head.
“Oh, Daniel! He-”
“You’re naming him already?” he cut off, jealousy in his tone.
“It’s his name, Brian. And you were stalking.”
“So?”
“So it’s creepy.”
He smirked again. “I gotta protect what’s mine, that’s all.”
She bit her lower lip. What’s mine, he said. I am his. I belonged to him. Without knowing she was grinning widely hearing those words from him.

“What are you so happy about?” he asked, leaning over and staring at her smiling lips intently.
“You’re too close.” She blew into his eyes because they were too close to her mouth. He shut his eyes and drew apart.

“Anyways, Daniel is one of the doctors in Valerie’s workplace. Valerie set me up with him. Probably from seeing me moping over ‘a certain someone’ who didn’t even want to see my face.” It’s her turn to smirk. But Brian’s face fell. His smile died, he was frowning and looked down on the untouched pizza box.

“I’m sorry I made you cry.” He said in a low voice. Michelle could feel his guilty conscience. She put down her beer and cupped his face with both of her hands. He looked up to her eyes.
“Hey, I was kidding. Val didn’t even know, so I haven’t been crying.”
He searched for the truth in her eyes and grabbed her wrist.
“I know you have your…issues. So I won’t force you to tell me if you’re not ready.”
Brian closed his eyes. He still wasn’t ready yet to spill everything to Michelle. He might lose her. And that is his greatest fear right now.

“Anyway, we should talk about date stuff, like what are your favorites and so on.”
Michelle moved her hands away and started digging into a slice of pizza because she was hungry as hell.
“What’s your favorite movie?” She casually changed the topic and Brian felt grateful that he had found this woman to fall in love with.
“Um, Friday the 13th.”
“Scary movies? Suits you though.”
“Shut up. What about you?” he chuckled.
“I’m a geek for Star Wars.” She admitted. Then stared at him carefully. He just nodded and drank his beer. But then he realized that Michelle was staring.
“What?” he asked.
“Well, usually when I said that I’m a geek, guys would bail and leave me three miles behind.”
Brian laughed hard. “I don’t care. I’ve never seen Star Wars.”
“What? Then we shouldn’t be dating. I’m leaving you, right now. Three miles behind.” She pretended to move away from him, but Brian was a quick motherfucker.

In one swift move, he pulled her hands, rolled over, lied her on the sand and pinned her down beneath him. She screamed, and laugh but her heart beated like crazy. Both of Brian’s hands held on to both of hers. So she couldn’t struggle. Even so, she didn’t intend to.

He stared deeply into her eyes, he even thought of having her right there.
“What if someone sees us?” she said, in half-whisper controlling her pounding heart.
“There’s no one here.”
Michelle’s eyes widened.
“No one to hear me scream?”
Brian chuckled, and leaned over, making the distance between them merely an inch.
“I would like to hear you scream.”
He slowly let go of her hands and soon they found a place on his back.
“I’ll never get tired of looking at you, Brian.”
“So do I.”

Then their lips crashed on to each other, first it was slow and tender. Brian placed his hand behind her neck and brought her face closer, then it became faster, needier, hungrier, and harder. His idle hand were moving everywhere on her body until he lifted up her skirt and undid his own belt buckle and jeans-from last night’s clothes-button.

He slid down his jeans and boxers halfway to his knee and his huge member sprang right up. He pulled out a packet of condom from his pants’ pocket and tore it open. Michelle sat up straight to help him wear it. Then she slipped out of her own panties, and he eased in.

Slow at first, but gradually he picked up his pace, so eager to climb. So did she. They both got lost in the moment. Ignoring the fact that they were now in public area, eventhough there really was nobody here except for them.

Suddenly Brian rolled her over so that she straddled on top of him. There were bits of sand everywhere on their hairs, clothes and faces. She continued his rhythm from earlier and move her hips in sync with his hands pushing her ass as guidance.

“Brian, oh, Brian!” She screamed, when they both found release at almost the same time. Michelle fell onto his chest, and he smiled. It was the first time for both of them, doing it in a public area. On a first date.
“You know, guys usually need to date me three more times before they could do this to me.” Michelle pulled apart and lied on her back, next to him. Brian took off the now-filled condom, stuffed it away in his pocket, pulled up his pants and lied back too.
“I’d date you as many time as you want.”
She smiled, and kissed his muscular tattoed shoulder.
“I love you Brian.”
There, she admitted it. It made Brian glanced over at her, watching her breathing calmed down. He wanted to admit too. But he was too scared of giving his heart away.

Instead of replying, he pulled her closer into his embrace and kissed her forehead.
♠ ♠ ♠
there you go, two chaps today! ;)