Status: COMPLETED!!

The Only Thing I Ask

Chapter 27 - Awkward Silence

“They are a bit meanie sometimes, but they love each other. You have to forgive them.”

Leana only raised her eyebrows at the stranger and smiled. Jimmy’s face went red all of a sudden. He pushed the rim of his glasses when she just stared at him.

“Er, everything okay? Leana…is it?”

She nodded. Her daughter was sleeping in the baby’s seat at the back of the car and Jimmy was driving her home, in Michelle’s car.

Jimmy was happy when he saw Brian and Michelle embraced each other. His plan worked. Actually he didn’t know that Michelle would be at the grocery store, he figured they could stop by to buy Pinkly’s food before going to Michelle’s apartment, which Valerie gave him the address. But after he had found her, he decided to take her home and apologized to Jimmy.

So much of a friend, Syn! You ditch me the minute you found your girl! If it wasnt for this pretty company, I would kick your dick right now. Jimmy babbled on inside his head.

He glanced over for a bit at Leana. This girl made his heart pounding so fast.

But she has a kid! She must have a man in her life. God, this awkward silence is killing me! I must change the topic. Jimmy seemed to be having a fight with himself while his hands still on the wheel. Then he made his choice of topic.

“I bet he boned her right now. He boned her so hard-”
“I’m sorry, what’s your name again?” she cut him off. Oops, wrong choice of topic.

Jimmy couldn’t believe his ears. Wow, a friend of Michelle but hadn’t heard of Avenged Sevenfold before?

“My name’s Jimmy. You can call me Rev.”
Leana frowned. She was eyeing him, suspiciously,
“I think I’ve seen you before…but where…”
“You’ve probably heard of our band, Avenged Sevenfold.” He said proudly.
“No, no.” she cut off again. Jimmy’s face fell.
“I swear I’ve seen you somewhere…” she thought hard.
“Uh, maybe you’ve seen me on interview in MTV or some-”
“Wait. Is your real name, James?”
Jimmy’s eyes widened. “Yes.”
“James Sullivan? James Owen Sullivan?”

Well everybody who’s been a fan of Avenged Sevenfold knew that. But that was the problem. She wasn’t!

“Yes, yes I am.”
“Oh my god. I sat next to you in calculus! You were the boy with the drumsticks!”
Jimmy’s mouth widened in surprise. He did carry drumsticks all throughout his senior years in high school.
“Really? But I didn’t recognize you…”
“I was a cheerleader, well, a captain of the cheerleader. So,”
“Right. You weren’t friends with people like us.”

Leana nodded. She mindlessly thought about how he really changed from his nerd and goofball look to this cute, hot and adorable look.

“It’s nice to see you again, James.”
Jimmy felt goosebumps all of a sudden. There weren’t many people call him by that name. only closest friends and family.
“Well, nice to see you too, the girl who sat beside me in calculus but never talked to me before.”
Leana laughed. Jimmy liked watching her laugh. Her smile was so bright that it brightened his day too.
“Can I ask you something though?” he asked when Leana finally settled down her laugh.
“Yeah. Ask away.”
“Is your husband gonna be okay with me sending you home? I mean I don’t want any trouble later when he found out that-”
“He’s dead.”
Jimmy stopped midway in his sentence. He glanced at her, is facial expression still in shock.
“I’m sorry.”
“That’s okay.”
Then the awkward silence came again. But Jimmy smiled secretly, knowing that he has a chance now.

*****************************************************************************************************

They were lying on the kitchen floor, panting. His breath gradually became normal again with her on top of his chest.

“That was…mindblowing.” She said, kissing his tattooed chest briefly. He smirked. He always had been complimented like that throughout his ‘whoring around’ years. What more can he say? He’s been labeled as the sex god by groupies and girls who he casually screwed while they were on the road. But that was all in the past. Besides, he didn’t make any effort luring them over to him. He’d just simply stood still, flashed his famous smirk, fiddled his guitar a bit and girls came throwing themselves at him.

That was all just sex to him. Meaningless sex.

But with Michelle, his heart pounded hard. He easily get turned on. And he had to seduce her into it. He was making love to her. Slow and tender, sometimes rough in the right places, loving every part of her. He had never felt this way towards a woman before. Not even Maya.

Sure he fucked Maya a lot in the past but it was just fucking. And most of the time she dominated and took control. Leaving him only as a piece of meat.

“What are you thinking about?”
Brian looked down at Michelle who comfortably resting her cheeks on his chest. Her hair was messy but she looked beautiful in her after-glow. He smiled at her, his hand playing with her soft curls.
“I was just thinking about what made me this way.”
“Wow, that’s deep.”
He chuckled. “I think it’s time for me to tell you something about my past.”
♠ ♠ ♠
:)