Status: COMPLETED!!

The Only Thing I Ask

Chapter 31 - Filler

Michelle looked around the backyard. Behind the flowery bushes, under the patio table, everywhere. Pinkly was nowhere to be found. She started to feel panic, she can’t be losing her now. It’s only been a month since Brian had left.

“Pinkly! Here, Pinkly Pinkly!” she called but didn’t hear anything.
“You find her yet?”
Michelle turned around. Valerie was also there, at Brian’s big ass house looking for his lost dog. Michelle shook her head.
“Oh, you’re gonna be so dead. He’s calling you tonight, right?”
Michelle ran her hands through her hair, but on a second thought, she messed it up.
“Agh I dunno where else to find her! She’s been missing since this morning!”
“Have you checked the neighbor’s lawn?”
“Yeah. She’s not there.”
“Maybe she’s hiding somewhere, you know, her owner’s gone and everything. Maybe she’s just acting up.”
Michelle stood still for a while, letting all the words from Valerie sank in. Then she remembered something.
“I can’t believe how stupid I am! Of course she misses Brian!”

Then she ran into the house and quickly went into Brian’s bedroom. It was indeed empty and cold without his presence.

“Pinkly? Are you here?” after a split second she smacked her own forehead. How could Pinkly reply to that question, she’s a freaking dog.

Michelle crawled on the floor, looking beneath the bed. Still no sign of her. She sighed heavily as she sat on the edge of it. How will she tell Brian that his favorite dog in the world was missing?
Her phone beeped suddenly indicating an incoming text.

Just got back from full rehearsal in Frankfurt. Tired as fuckk. Whatcha doin?

She jumped in happiness. Eventhough Brian always texted her every now and then, she would still feel excited everytime she got it.

Watching Breaking Bad with Pinkly. Wish you were here. Good luck for the show. Kisses.

She had to lie. Otherwise he will be worried and it might distract him from their big concert tonight. Well from where they were staying, it’s gonna be daytime. She heard that there will be at least 10 thousand fans showing up, so they’ve got to focus. Pinkly wasn’t really anything right now. Plus they hadn’t stopped looking.

Her phone beeped again.

Ahh wish you were here too. Kisses with tongues. :P

Aww, how cute he used smileys! She thought to herself. His texts distracted her from Pinkly for a bit.

She was about to give up and went out of the room when she heard a shuffled noise in the closet. Slowly she opened it, and there was Pinkly! Curling up in a ball on top of Brian’s clothes.

“Pinkly!!” Michelle picked her up and she didn’t fight. The closet was now messy as hell and she saw one of Brian’s tshirt had been ripped apart. Well, there goes another problem.

“Aww, you missed daddy didn’t you?” she held Pinkly up to her face and gave little kisses to her. Pinkly panted, tongue outside her mouth.

She immediately texted Brian.

Pinkly misses you. She ripped up your old tshirt. Haha.

Wonder how did he feel about his tshirt being ripped, Michelle thought mindlessly before heading downstairs holding Pinkly in her arms.

“Found her? Oh thank God. This damn dog.” Valerie brushed Pinkly’s fur with her own fingernails and Pinkly loved it.
“You hold her, I’ll get her bowl. She must be famished.”
“She’s being treated like a fucking queen!”

On her way to the kitchen to get Pinkly’s bowl of food, her phone beeped.

Which shirt?

She replied immediately.

That Monster Music shirt, sleeveless. Sorry : (

Brian too, replied almost instantly.

Damn. Not your fault baby. I’ll come back soon. Love you.

She grinned again, forgetting the bowl for a moment.

Love you to fucking death too.

******************************************************************************************************
Brian smiled at his phone. He missed her too much, wishing he could drive this bus back to Huntington Beach and see her face one more time. Unfortunately they were now in a completely different continent and the bus can’t travel in water.

He sighed heavily and glanced at his watch. It’s nearly 4pm. After that tiring full dress rehearsal since morning, the band only have been given mere 3 hours to rest before doing the real thing at 6 pm later. Matthew was nowhere in the bus, he probably went out to meet the tour manager and the event people to make sure everything will go as planned. He did that to every concert. People might think that he meddled in too much but he was just being a responsible leader.

Brian then looked up to the couch in the lounge area. Zacky and Tona were cuddling and happily looking at the pictures from her camera. He envied every inch of the scene.

He took a sip from his favorite beer and saw Jimmy was in his bunk, talking on the phone. He frowned, since when did Jimmy has someone in his life? He got up from his seat and walked over to him.

“Yo, Rev. Who’re you talking to?”
Jimmy held out his palm as a no disturb sign, but continued talking on the phone. Once in a while he giggled and listened, and giggled again. Like a school girl in love.
“Dude, who’re you talking to?”
Jimmy put down his phone to his chest for a second and replied; “My mom, you asshole. Now, scoot!”

He kicked him in the ass, pushing him away. Brian didn’t believe him. He knew Mrs Sullivan, and Jimmy did not talk to his mom like that. So, he sat next to his bunk without Jimmy realizing, and trying to listen.

“How’s Zoey doing? Still have the fever? …Uh-uhm. Maybe she caught the flu from you. You had a fever last week right? …No, not until 3 hours. I still get to sleep – GOOD GOD, HANER!!”

Jimmy yelled suddenly when he realized that Brian had been eavesdropping on his phone call and his face was so near to him when he turned himself over.

“Don’t, fucking, do that again, Syn.” Jimmy rubbed his chest slowly. Brian suddenly went panic.
“Fuck, I’m sorry Jim. I was just…bored.”
“Damn those twins should have followed us.”
Brian narrowed his eyes to him.
“Why are you looking at me like that?”
“Who are you talking to, Jimmy? Spill, now.”
“I told you it's my- Oh shit!” Jimmy quickly went back to his phone after realizing he had been putting it on his chest for a while. “Hello, yeah sorry. Brian scared me. Who’s Brian? He’s a motherfucking asshole, that’s who he is.”

Brian gave up from forcing it out of Jimmy. He figured sooner or later Jimmy would tell them everything. He drank his beer and walked over to the studio room. Johnny was there practicing his bass. Finally, someone to pick on. He thought to himself and grinned.

"Whatcha doin, Christ?"
Johnny looked up. "Can't you see I'm having sex right now?" he replied as he slapped the strings of the bass, hard.
Brian smirked at him and drank his bottle.
"Yeah, that's the only thing you'll be fucking from now on."
Johnny stopped slapping his bass, and glared at him.
"I hate bored Brian."
"You can't run motherfucker. You're trapped here, with me. And yeah, I'm fucking bored." Brian walked closer to him slowly but in a creepy way. His hands rose, like he was about to do something nasty to him. Johnny scooted a little in his seat, without knowing.

"Oh you wanna dance, shithead? Let's dance!"
Johnny got up and immediately went into a fighting pose. He was so much shorter than Brian, that Brian couldn't help but laughing. He laughed so hard, it made Johnny retreated back to his normal pose.
"What? What's so funny? I'm serious!"
Brian rolled on the floor, holding his stomach and kept on laughing hard. He loved to pick on Johnny because he was so short that everything he did looked cute.
"Come on, fight me! Fight me you little bastard!"
"I-I can't! You're just- too cute! Bwahahahah!!"
Johnny looked at his own arms, and started flexing his muscles.
"Cute? Bitch, I'm manly as hell!"
Brian finally settled, his eyes were teary. He was gasping for air. He hadn't laughed this much since high school.

“GUYS! Could you come here for a sec?”
Both Brian and Johnny went out of the room when they heard Matthew’s voice in the lounging/kitchen area.
“S’up, M? Where have you been?” Brian asked, as he took a seat in front of Tona and Zacky.
“I was out meeting Larry. He came over to tell us something.”
“Uh, but he’s not here.”
“Yeah, that’s because he’s already on his way, Johnny. So he asked me to tell you guys.”
“What is it?”
“Next month we will be a guest at Reading Festival in England. From there onwards we will be touring with the guys from MCR.”
“Oh cool I love Ray.” Zacky commented.
“Will they be staying with us?”
“Uh, we’ll be leaving the bus later. We’ll stay in a hotel there.”
“Damn, I love this bus. Just when I was about to get attached to it.”
“Oh piss off Johnny. You got attached to the bathroom cause you’ve been jacking off in it every morning.”
“I did not!” Johnny’s ears went red from embarrassment. Tona blurted out a laugh.
“Guys, quit picking on him. Soon we’ll run out of things to do.”
“Gee, thanks Matt for ‘backing me up’!”
“Anytime, Grumpy. Have you seen Snow White yet?”
“Ha-fucking-ha Matt! Fuck you all. I’m going to the bathroom.”
“Jeez, no need to make an announcement out of it.” Zacky continued to pick him on and they were all burst out laughing.
♠ ♠ ♠
:)