Status: COMPLETED!!

The Only Thing I Ask

Chapter 33 - Elevator

They left the party early, hand in hand. They smiled at each other, wordless eventhough they have so much to say. The journey to her room was quite far from their suite. They had to take the elevator seven levels up. Michelle pushed the button and they waited, still hadn’t taken their eyes off each other.

After she arrived here with Valerie, Leana and Zoey, they immediately went to a bakery nearby to buy a cake and rushed to check in without seeing him. She only saw him when they knocked on their door, and he was the one opening it. They kissed briefly, but that was it. They were too busy mingling in the crowd, and playing with Zoey. Brian too, had no chance to talk properly to her. He felt like they were back in their pretending-to-fight days.

The elevator arrived with a ding, and it was empty. They walked in, starting to feel the lust built between them. He was flamed and turned on as hell even by watching her in her cake-smeared clothes. Michelle too, after so many days of only smelling his pillow and waking up to no one beside her, felt wet underneath just by looking at his tattooed muscular arms. She was practically panting, feeling hard to breathe when his eyes pierced into hers. Her chest went up and down in asymmetrical rhythm.

The elevator door closed. Brian, as a fast motherfucker as he was, pushed the emergency stop button on the wall and pinned her against it. She screamed but quickly pursed her lips. He smiled, his face was so near to hers that she can feel his warm breath on her cheeks.
His heavy hips locked her belly, making her unable to move. His hands gripped both of hers tightly and pushed it against the shiny wall. All of that happened in one swift move.

“I’m going to fuck you hard in here, baby.”

He whispered on her cheek. Then he kissed there lightly, before moving down to her neck, making her moan. He let go of her hands and slide it onto her breasts, brushed her erect nipples lightly and went down her waist. Her now free hands found ways to his back and her fingers spread all over his muscular body.

He bit her collarbone softly, then sucked under her jaw, marking his territory. She smelled like chocolate and raspberry and girly perfume. He left trail of kisses from her jaw to her mouth and when he finally found it, she opened access immediately. His tongue ravaged inside her mouth hungrily, while his hips automatically moving and grinding on her.

He took the hem of her tshirt and pulled it upwards. His mouth still not letting go, he squeezed both of her breasts before unhooking her bra. Michelle fumbled with his belt buckle and unzipped his pants. She slid down her own hand into it and Brian immediately pulled away from the kiss. His eyes closed, mouth opened at her touch.

He groaned as Michelle rubbed his huge hard-on. Slowly Michelle got down to her knees and faced his crotch. She pulled down his jeans and boxers halfway and took his hard-on in her hand.

“Fuck, baby.” He groaned again.

“You’re so hard.” She commented while stroking him up and down. He rested both of his hands on the elevator wall and looked down at her. She decided to take him right there, so slowly she kissed the tip of his velvety member and put the whole thing in her mouth.

“God, fuck! Michelle..”

She went on and on, deeper and deeper. Brian buried one of his hands in her hair and softly guided her with his own hips. He climbed higher but when he was so close to blow, he lifted her up, pulling down her jeans and panties. She wrapped her legs around him and his member immediately slammed into her. So long and hard that it touched the end of it.

“Fuckk Brian!” she yelled.

He eased out, then slammed again. “Oh God, Brian don’t-stop!”

Brian paused for a bit, panting. “You want me to stop?”

“I mean, don’t stop!”

“Oh.”

Then he slammed once more, gradually picked up his pace, so much faster and harder, her breasts swinging in front of his face, her moaning came in a much shorter choice of words, and her hands pulling his spiky hair.

“God, I’m-agh!” Brian yelled, in time with her moaning his name as he released himself in her. She buried her face in his shoulder as she settled her breath, with her legs still wrapped around him. She looked up, and suddenly gasped. Brian winced when she hastily pulled apart, got down and dress herself properly back again.

“Oh my God. They have CCTV in here.”

Brian looked around as he too, pulling up his pants. After he was done making himself looked presentable, he pushed the emergency button again, flashed a middle finger at the camera and pulled Michelle into a kiss.

*****************************************************************************************************
“Where do you stay?”
“14th floor. Next to Val and Michelle.”
Jimmy nodded, occasionally rubbing Zoey’s back. The baby was sound asleep on his shoulder as he walked Leana to her room. The party was still going on. Those bastards just don’t know when to stop. But Jimmy would rather be out here with her, in the quiet hallway than in the loud and full-of-drunken-asses room.

“So,” “So,”
They both started and paused at the same time after a short moment of silence. Both of them then laughed to themselves.
“You first, James.”
“I’d rather not. You first.”
“But today’s your birthday. I insist.”
Jimmy gazed at her intently. “Well, I just wanted to ask you, um, do you… wanna go out sometime..?” he blushed and he quickly looked away when he asked this.

“I do. Well, I don’t know what the hell I want exactly but yes, I would love to.”
That was good enough, Jimmy thought. He grinned broadly at her.
“What did you wanted to say?” he asked.

Leana hesitated. She wasn’t sure whether this whole she’s being a single mom thing was going to be a burden to him. And hell, she thought, right now she only wanted to enjoy this fluttery feeling.

“Nothing. Forget about it.”

Jimmy was the type to always force something out of people but this time around, he didn’t dare. He had just found this girl and he didn’t want to ruin it.

They’ve arrived at the elevator. Leana pushed the level up button. Zoey shifted in her sleep and let out a soft cry making Jimmy held her even tighter and sang to her.
“Hush little darling don’t say a word, mommy’s gonna buy you a mocking bird..”
She couldn’t help but smiled watching him. It was an adorable view, watching a rock star like him singing a lullaby to a baby.
“You know that song?”
Jimmy glanced at her. “Yeah, I think everybody does.”
“I sang it to her everytime she woke up in the middle of her sleep.”
“You sing?”
She chuckled. “Only to her.”
“Wow, I definitely want to hear you sing.”
“No you don’t.”
“I bet I do. Bet you have an amazing voice.”
“Shut up, James. And what the hell is wrong with this elevator?” her face went red and she quickly changed the topic. She pushed the button again and again, but it won’t open. Must be jammed or something.
“Shh, do you hear that?”

They both leaned closer to the door, heads tilted to the side. They heard a faint sound of a woman moaning and a guy panting in his breath.
“Woah. Someone’s having fun in there!” Jimmy whispered while still holding on to Zoey’s back.
“Who do you think it is?” she whispered too.
Jimmy listened hard. He swore he could hear a familiar voice. In fact, two familiar voices. But he just couldn’t recall who.
“Nevermind, let’s take the stairs.”
“But it’s 7 flights ahead!”
“We’ll walk slowly. I wanna know about you more.”
She glared at him, and eventually gave in.
♠ ♠ ♠
:)