Status: COMPLETED!!

The Only Thing I Ask

Chapter 35 - Possessive Bastard

“Why do you guys keep fighting? I swear to God, it’s like the universe is against you or something.”

Michelle gazed at her sister weakly. They will be flying back home tomorrow and she didn’t want things to end like this. She threw a glance over at the band who were on stage now, taking interviews. Her eyes mainly darted on Brian. She had a clear view of him because he was sitting on the edge of the couch, facing the backstage.

He barely answered any of the questions though each of them was holding their own microphones. His eyes kept looking down, sometimes he leaned back to the couch, his hands fiddling with his ears but he didn’t speak at all.

“So I bet the fans wanna know, since this is your first time in Europe, do you have some kind of expectation towards them? Maybe Gates can answer this, he’s been awfully quiet right guys?” the interviewer asked, looking at Brian. The crowd cheered, agreeing with him. Brian looked up to him, but his eyes accidentally locked with Michelle, backstage.

Brian brought the microphone closer to his mouth.

“I don’t know. We just play it as awesomely as we usually did, and hope they will be honest with us. Open up to us.”

He said those words while his eyes piercing at Michelle. It shot her heart like an arrow. It was as though he was speaking to her.

“Wow, you’re expecting for the fans to be honest?”
“Yeah, what Synyster Gates here meant was, we don’t know how they will react to us so we hoped they will be able to accept us as who we are.”

Matthew saved the day by answering back for him. Brian’s eyes still hadn’t move away from Michelle. She bit her lip and mouthed; “I’m sorry.”

Brian could read those words from her kissable pink lips even from afar. He closed his eyes. He actually wasn’t mad. He was disappointed. But mad was one way to describe how he felt towards Gerard. The guy will be touring with them after this festival. How the hell was he supposed hold back his temptation to punch him in the face later?

After somewhat feels like the longest interview ended, the band dispersed to the backstage. Brian walked over to Michelle while staring at her. He finally stopped in front of her, not saying anything.

“Are you angry?” she touched his forearm, her eyes looking for forgiveness. He hadn’t blinked once, he just stared.
“Brian, say something.”
Michelle gripped his fingers tightly. He didn’t fight nor give in, but Michelle could saw his jaw clenching.
“Guys, we’re going bar hopping tonight. You’re coming?” Johnny came over to them. Brian looked at him and shook his head. Michelle too, didn’t wanna leave without him.
“Suit yourself. We’re going to partayy all night!”
“What about Lea and Zoey? We can’t bring a baby to bar, can we?” Zacky asked this to Tona, because nowadays he’d always ask for her opinion in everything.
“We certainly can’t, Zack.” She smiled at him. “But instead of bar hopping, why don’t we just have dinner together, somewhere Lea and Zoey can go?”
“Yea I agree with Tona. I’m famished anyway.” Valerie voted, and the rest just murmured, agreeing with the suggestion.
“Aw man, how bout that partay? Guys, come on. Guyss.”
“Oh grow up Johnny. We have a baby with us now, act like adults, come on.” Matthew huffed at him but then he muttered under his breath. “We go bar hopping after Zoey sleeps.”
“I heard that, Matt. But you guys can go along without me, I don’t mind. I can just stay in the room with Zoey.” Leana laughed softly watching them bickering over where to hang out.

“Or,” Jimmy barged in suddenly. “You guys can go bar hopping all you like, I’m going to take Lea to dinner.”

“Ooohhh they’re going on a date!” Valerie clapped excitedly.
“Ooohhh - well that’s settled then. Let’s go bar hopping! England, bring it on!” Johnny mocked Valerie’s voice in the beginning then marched forward with them teasing Jimmy and Leana.

They finally left the both of them alone.

Michelle can just watch them disappeared within the crowd in the backstage without saying anything. She was glad Jimmy finally took Leana out to dinner and that he didn’t mind Leana’s package came with a kid.

She turned to Brian quickly when she felt his fingers tightened the grip around hers.
Brian still staring into her, but then in one motherfucking swift move, he pulled her away from there. A different direction from where the other guys were going.

“Brian, where are we going?”
“Back to the hotel.”
She raised her eyebrows. Was he turned on or something? She thought to herself.
“Oh wow, you’re speaking to me now?”

He stopped walking and turned around to face her. They were now standing on the side of the road, just the opposite from the hotel they were staying.

“Damn it Michelle. Why do I feel so difficult being with you?”
She was taken aback by those words. She was speechless, not knowing what to say to that.
“I opened up myself to you. Let you see my ugly, vulnerable side and you hadn’t thought of telling me anything about that guy?”
“I-I didn’t think that it mattered. He didn’t mean anything to me now.”
“Oh but he wants you back.”
“He was just kidding earlier. Don’t believe anything he said!”

Brian let go of her hand and ran his own hand through his hair. He could still clearly recall his conversation with Gerard, just after their performance on stage and MCR was about to go on.

“You know, I fucked your girlfriend so many times. I could still feel deep inside her. So fucking deep.”
Brian curled his fist and accidentally broke his guitar pick in pieces.
“I knew she has a thing for rock stars so I’m sure she’ll be bored with you soon. I’d be happy to take her back. She looked so damn fine now.”
“You son of a-”
But before he could finish that sentence, the host of the event announced MCR’s name and they immediately went on stage. Gerard stuck his tongue out to Brian and Brian wanted nothing more than to kick his pale ass.

“Brian, I’m sorry. If you want me to tell you everything, then I will tell you everything. Right now.” Michelle begged, hugging his arms and making his memory recall earlier disappeared.
Brian pierced his eyes into her, and then took her off again. His palms gripped tight on her wrist and they went into the hotel, into Michelle’s room.

Michelle was pushed in, a bit roughly by his muscular hands. She frowned as he shut the door behind him and he even put the chains on.
“Now spill everything.”

Michelle could tell that he was angry but he was also taking his jacket off, though his eyes still pierced into her.

“Uh, well. We-we met six years back, I worked as their marketing agent.” She started to tell the story, her feet slowly backing off because Brian was walking towards her in slow agonizing steps while taking his clothes off.

“So then you guys dated?” he asked, as he yanked out his chain necklace and put it on the coffee table.

“Well, at first I was just being their agent and a fan of them. But then he asked me out.”

“How many times?” Brian took the hem of his tshirt and pulled it upwards, revealing his muscular tattooed body before her. Michelle swallowed in her throat. Nevertheless this sexy angry man didn’t stop in his steps.

“We didn’t actually have real dates. We just hung out.”

Brian stopped walking suddenly. He smirked in victory. Then he paced forward again.
“Then what happened?” he took off his watch and accessories.

“For-for three years we dated secretly. I haven’t seen in public with him. We-we always met in a secret place like my apartment that I shared with Lea.”

“Did you fuck him there?” this time he undid his belt buckles.

Michelle’s eyes widened. He was jealous to the core! She was glad that Brian wasn’t completely mad at her, this was just jealousy.

“What happened then?” seeing that Michelle didn’t answer that question, he continued asking. His jeans button undone, showing his boxers underneath. Michelle’s leg finally touched the edge of the bed.

“I-I found out on some website that he was dating another girl, at the same time he dated me. They were engaged too.”

“That son of a bitch.” Both of his hands curled into fists while his eyes looking everywhere but at Michelle. Seconds later he turned his gaze on her again. His feet move forward again.

Michelle fell on the bed and as soon as that happened, he rested both of his palms next to her head while his body bended over on top of her. God knows how fast her heart was beating right now. Her breathing quickened. She hadn’t seen this side of him before. An angry yet turned on Brian.

“Then what did you do?” he asked again, half whispering but his eyes serious.

Michelle took her time to answer this. She raised her hand to touch his perfect jaw line and caressed his cheek with her thumb. He softly smiled at her touch.

“I ran to Huntington and met you.”

Michelle longed for his soft kiss, to devour his mint and cigarette taste but he angrily crashed his lips onto hers, ravishing his needs and lust against it. Without asking for permission, he pulled down her jaw softly and forced it open for his tongue to breach in.

She granted it anyway because she loved this man. His tongue explored every bit of her mouth, their teeth sometimes briefly clinked meeting his eagerness to desire her.

She got so lost in that kiss that she didn’t realize her tank top and bra were already gone. They were practically ripped apart by him. She bit her lip as she watched her favorite top was torn but that sadness only came in a brief moment because Brian roughly took off her shorts and panties, leaving her naked and panting hard. He took her in a hungry kiss again before shifting her body easily onto the pillow. His jeans and boxers were also gone now.

“You’re mine now. Only mine.” He claimed before he entered her.

“Fuck! Brian! You’re a-” she paused, catching her breath as he eased out and slammed again. “-a possessive bastard aren’t you?”

He smirked. “Your possessive bastard.”

In the midst of heavy breathing and lust, she looked into his brown eyes and grinned. She ran her hand through his hair and kissed his nose and that made his heart melted.

“I’m yours, Brian.”
♠ ♠ ♠
:)