Status: In Progress

The Next Year

CHAPTER 1

A disgruntled figure stumbled in, every head in the room turn to glance at him.
'Late again Samuel.' Karly muttered as she ticked him off the register, without an apology he threw his bag down, and slumped himself down in a chair to join the circle. The game of splat continued.

'Splat indeed' he thought as he scornfully stared out the rest of the class, Andy was jumping around like a moron in the middle of the circle, as he screamed SPLAT at the rest of the group. Each time, a member of the group shooting their fingers at each other. The game was promptly over, as the class started twittering at each other, Sam shifted himself over to Roxanne.

'What's your excuse today then?' She asked him. Eyeing the elongated bulge strapped against his inner thigh, just showing through his denim blue skinny jeans. She felt a twitch and crossed her legs. Sam didn't answer, but gave her a brooding look.

'Trouble with Angel?' Roxy asked. Sam stared quizzically at her.
'Angel?' He scoffed, 'Nah, there's nothing between us, she was just a quick shag... The problem is..' He glanced down. 'Well, I can't get it to go down...I didn't want to come into college with it saluting everybody I walk past.'

He then looked down dolefully. Roxy took her hand to the bulge, and stroked downwards, slowly but with enough force for him to feel it. His leg twitched as the bulge grew by about an inch, he breathed in sharply before giving Roxy a 'not here' glance.

As if on call, Jack, Emma, Kaitlyn and Jessica shuffled over, 'Hiiiiiiii guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuys!' Emma Shrieked, the rest of the group physically shuddered as she squeaked the last word. Jessica was making herself somewhat scarce, she excused herself from the group, as apparently her boyfriend was waiting downstairs for her.

'In the middle of session?' Roxy thought to herself, as Jess stood up, through the hole in the back of her leggings, a black and red laced thong was showing. The group clocked on and exchanged glances to each other as she left the room.

'That's why she left session so early' Jack scoffed to himself. With Jess gone Kaitlyn felt somewhat abandoned, and vulnerable, so shifted herself closer into the group, brushing legs with Jamie in the process. She flinched as if she had just been burnt, and spun her chair around to be closer to Emma.

'Toucha, toucha, touch me you filthy bastard' she thought to herself, as he stood up to move into the tenor section, she eyed him up, moving her eyes slowly down his body, catching her breath as she caressed his backside with her eyes. Pleading him to notice her.
♠ ♠ ♠
first chapter!! :D thanks for reading! x