Status: in progress

From Russia with Love

I guess you couldn't keep a secret

When I woke up Geno’s side of the bed was cold. I took sleepy steps downstairs only to find a note.

Breakfast in oven. Love

It said simply. I smiled and pulled out my plate of eggs, toast, and sausage out of the oven. Before I could even grab a fork my heart sank. I dropped the plate on the tile of the kitchen before running to the garage I swung open the door I was filled with worry when Geno’s car wasn’t there. I sprinted up the stairs and threw on a pair of his sweats that were too big for me before grabbing sneakers from the closet. I ran down the stairs and to the car. I knew exactly where he would be.

“James!!” I screamed banging on his front door. Geno’s car wasn’t there but I would have been surprised if he hadn’t already visited. It took him a long time to answer, but his door slowly creaked open.

I gasped when I saw him. I covered my mouth and stepped away. His hair was disheveled and he had a black eye forming. He was shirtless and had a huge bruise on his side. James’ lip was also cut pretty badly.

“Oh my God.” I said as he finally looked me in the eyes.

“I guess you couldn’t keep a secret.” He grunted. My eyes narrowed.

“Guess you couldn’t keep it in your pants. I was coming to make sure he didn’t do anything to you, but maybe I’m glad he did.”

“It’s you’re fault. I see the way you look at me.” He scoffed, gingerly crossing his arms.

“I look at you like a friend. After that first night at your party I’ve wanted nothing but your friendship. I guess what they say is true, guys and girls can’t be just friends.” I said as I turned and left.

By the time I got to Geno’s house it was almost noon. I drove around town for over an hour absolutely livid. I sat in his driveway alone for nearly 20 minutes. When I walked inside I heard Geno cleaning up the broken plate from the kitchen floor. He popped up from behind the counter and ran to me.

“Ali, where you go? I call, you leave phone here. Where you go?” he said worried.

“I went to James’ house.” I said holding him. His face twisted.

“Ali, I no want you see—“

“You didn’t have to do that. Last night I was just mad.”

“So he no hit on you?” he asked holding me an arms length away.

“He did but I didn’t want you to really hurt him. What about the team G? I don’t want to be a Yoko.” I mumbled into his chest.

“What Yoko?” he asked softly, kissing the top of my head.

“Yoko Ono, she was John Lennon’s girlfriend. She broke up the Beatles.” I cried.

“Is okay. Is not your fault. I warn. I tell all guys. You my GIRLFRIEND. What he do is not okay. I protect you. Don’t care who from. Understand?” I nodded and he kissed my temple.

He watched as I let go of him and sulked into the living room. I turned on the TV and watched day old highlights from all the games yesterday. I sat on the couch with my knees pulled to my chest, awkwardly not knowing what to do.

He came to me and gently pulled my out of the ball I had scrunched myself into.

He slipped his shirt over my head to reveal that I hadn’t even been wearing a bra. He stared at my eyes intently before looking at my chest.

“Is okay?” he asked. I have him a small half smile and nodded.

He kissed me passionately and crawled over me on the large couch. I could feel the swell of his cock in his pants pressing into my thigh.

“Has been long.” He said simply before fumbling to get both of our pants off. His lips were suckling at my sensitive spot on my neck and I could barely think. He pressed inside me slowly, the time since we last had sex seemed more evident. I hissed and he covered my mouth with his. He was still wearing his 412 shirt, but I was so hot I didn’t even care. His hands snaked around me and he put allhis weight on me. He pulled my thigh over his hip and pounded home. I bit my lip so hard I thought I would draw blood. He groaned with his head in the crook of my neck as his hands tightened. He picked up his pace ever so slightly and I swung my hips around, nearly causing him to come instantly. A few more minutes of this insane pace and I was chanting his name into his ear. He closed his eyes tight as he released inside me. We were both sweating and he picked her up, although his softened member was still slick at the side of her entrance. He carried her upstairs and they showered off their early afternoon workout.

Once they were clean they headed downstairs in which she began making lunch. There was a loud banging on his front door and Geno nonchalantly walked to it.

His captain and close friend stood in front of him, eyes dark and cold.

“What the fuck is wrong with you?” he asked pushing himself inside.