Status: in progress

From Russia with Love

Geno's girl

For the rest of the night Ali and James were attached at the hip. He instantly liked her and was trying his best not to come off awkward. After having a few drinks they were grinding with a big group of people. He loved everything about her. She was just different. She wasn’t like the girls back in Pittsburgh. She didn’t come off needy and it didn’t seem, like she knew who he was.

After a half hour or so he decided to make his move. With his fingers laced with hers he walked her upstairs. As soon as the door shut the worked on ripping each others clothes off. She kissed him gently and he got butterflies. He knew he didn’t want it to just be a one night stand. He picked her up and she wrapped his legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. He began nibbling on her neck as he walked to his large bed.

She giggled as he fell on top of her, hands roaming her body. He kissed down between her chest to her abs and nipped at the skin on her hips.

“You’re so hot.” He whispered as he turned her so she was on all fours. His hands held her waist as he was about to slide in.

“Oh my God.” He said freezing. She turned to look at him with horror on her face. What could have been wrong?

“What?” she asked.

“You-you’re Geno’s girl.” His words hit her like a pile of bricks.

“Excuse me?” she asked confused. He instantly jumped off the bed and put his boxers back on.

“Geno. You know him right?”

“Yeah we uh….were….together.” she said sliding up the bed and covering up. “How do you know about me?” she said, still freaked out.

“Your tattoo. He asked me about it.”

“What do you mean?” she said with her knees curled to her chest.

“He asked me what it meant. He said he was hooking up with this hot black chick with a “a ship in harbor is safe, but that’s not why ships are built” tattoo on her shoulder blade.” He said slipping his jeans back on.

“He talked about me?” she said perking up. She was in disbelief. It always felt like he was trying to keep her a secret.

“Yeah. He was always talking about you. He was…head over heels.” He smiled sitting on the edge of the bed.

“I just felt like he was trying to keep me away from you guys.” She said sadly.

“Haha, Geno? He’s just selfish. Wanted you all to himself. Hell if he introduced you to me I would have probably tried to make a move on you.” He chuckled.

“I take it you’re the reason he sucked in the playoffs.” He said passing her her clothes.

“What do you mean? I didn’t watch them.” She said getting dressed.

“He was God awful. We all knew something was wrong, but he wouldn’t talk about it. I can tell by the way you were talking me up tonight that you two broke up.” He said scooting up closer to her.

“Yeah. I ended it.” She said not looking at him.

“Sorry.” He said simply kissing her on the forehead. He grabbed the remote an turned on the tv. He put an arm around her and they spent all night talking.