Status: in progress

From Russia with Love

My House

The next day I woke up early to help Natasha feed the kids. They were 2 and 3 and needed a lot of attention. After getting them in bed for a nap she sat with me on the couch just watching some tv.

“Ali, you from Pittsburgh? How you meet Evgeni?” he smiled.

“No I’m from Virginia. We met at the grocery store. Has he dated girls that weren’t Russian before?” I asked nervously.

“Oh yes, He loves you American girls.” She smiled.

“What do you think…Russians will think of me? Geno cares a lot about me and I like him a lot too. ” I asked wanting an unbiased opinion.

“You nice, respect Russian culture, change to orthodox, and you will be okay.” She said. I nodded and smiled. Pathetically even though it at only been a few months I was willing to do anything for geno.

“You learn Russian yes?”

“I’m trying. Still learning the alphabet.” She nodded understandingly.

“Yes, alphabet hard.”

After a few hours of lounging and walking the kids at the park I texted Geno.

Good luck tonight!

Thank you. Love.

Love you too. Skype after the game?

Of course.

After watching the guys whip Columbus 5-0 I logged on to skype and waited for Geno’s call. I sat on his bed with the tv on the NHL network, but on mute. I knew it would take about an hour or so to get out of the media scrum and back to the hotel. Tired after helping Natasha with the kids I took a little nap. The bubbly noise of his call woke me up.

“You sleep? Is too tired sleepy head?” he smiled as he appeared on my computer screen.

“Oh I just fell asleep for a second there. Good job tonight honey!” I smiled wiping my eyes.

“Thank you. Is only because think of you.”

“EWWWWWWWWWWW” I heard from somewhere else in the room.

“Shut mouth Lazy, I talk to girlfriend.”

“You two are so mushy it’s gross.” James said standing behind Geno.

“Oh shut up, you’re just jealous. Anyway G, your backchecking was really good tonight. Give Rob Rossi something to write about.” I laughed. He laughed too.

“You have a cute laugh.” James said giggling, again interjecting himself in our conversation.

“Geno, what’s he doing in your room? I thought you guys all had your own rooms this season.”

“He drink at hotel bar. Here to sober up. No want throw up too much by self. ” He explained pushing James out of my view.

“I miss already. Will have to ask team if you can travel with us. I miss hold you.” He said looking down.

“Geno….” I whined at how cute he was. “I miss you too.”

“You study when I gone? Get good grades?”

“Yes…..” I lied. Truth be told it was hard for me to get any work done while he was away. I was either watching their game or texting him.

“I no believe you. Go study. If you get all A I’ll give present.”

“Haha okay G. I love you. Text me tormorow.”

“I will. Goodnight. Love you. See soon.”

We ended the call and I layed in his bed annoyed that he wasn’t here with me, but wished he was. Luckily it wasn’t long before he was home. I did in fact finish all my studying. By the time he was bck in town it was late at night. I heard him pull into the garage and walk through the door. I wasn’t paying attention to the TV, but instead worked on one of my research papers. I padded down the stairs when he got in and ran up to him.

“How was the flight?” I asked wrapping my arms around him.

“Good baby. How you?” he asked picking me up.

“Good. Got my homework done.” I smirked biting his lower lip. He groaned and set me on the kitchen island.

“You still bad girl.” He whispered into my ear as his hands slid up my shirt and held my breasts gently.

“Nuh uh” I mewled, sucking at his neck. He smiled and begin to take his pants off.

“Geno, upstairs…” I moaned as he began to nibble right under my ear.

“Why? Is my house. My kitchen. My counter. I fuck you where I want.” He growled. He gently slipped my sweatpants down and began to kiss my inner thighs.