Status: Active

My Teacher's Wife

Chapter 4

After what seem like forever the final bell rang signaling the end of school and time to go home.

Why the hell did I agree to this tutoring after school shit?

Zacky gathered his books and walk out to the lockers where everyone was waiting.

He sighed grabbing his math book.

"Well good luck Z." Matt said with a smile.

"Yeah good luck hitting that." Brian said with his famous smile.

Zacky rolled his eyes and finished getting his books.

"See ya Zacky." Johnny said as Jimmu tossed him over his shoulder running out the school.

"Yeah later Z." Matt said seeing Valary.

"Remember to use protection!" Brian said avoiding a punch Zacky threw him.

Zacky slowly trudged to the classroom he dreaded to walk into more had he to.

He stood in front of the door. Reluctantly he knocked.

"Come in." Mrs. Hardwikes sweet voice said.

Zacky opened the door to find her sitting on the desk with her legs crossed.

"Glad you could make it Zacky." She said with a smile.

Zacky said nothing and sat at a desk.

"So you seemed to have a lot of problems with area and perimeter today in class." She said.

"Yes ma'am." Zacky said.

"Zacky when we're alone don't call me ma'am." Mrs. Hardwicke said. "Call me Debra."

"Okay Debra." Zacky said uncertainly.

She smiled and went to the board and drew a circle.

"Okay so you know that area is just multiplying all the sides together right?" She asked.

He nodded.

"Well it's like making a baby." Mrs. Hardwicke said.

"How is it?" Zacky asked blushing.

"When the sperm and egg combine it multiples with all kinds of chrosomes and DNA to make the baby." Mrs. Hardwicke said.

"I still fail to see how math and sex go together." Zacky said.

She smiled. "Let me show you then."

She took off her glasses and took her hairclip down shaking her hair out. She started walking towards him.

"Mrs. Hardwicke." Zacky said shrinking back.

She leaned forward placing a finger on his lips. "Debra."

"New lesson Zacky." She said. "See how many times it takes to get me off."

Zacky gasped as she leaned forward capturing his lips in hers. He knew it was wrong but he found himself kissing back. She pulled away placing his hands on her breasts. Slowly she helped him unbutton her shirt revealing her black lace bra.

Zacky gaped as she unhooked her bra revealing her lovely lady lumps. He cupped them causing her to moan softly. Tweaking her nipples between his fingers.

She started to unbutton his shirt he stopped her.

"I want to see your body." She said as she finished unbuttoning his shirt.

She got on her knees kissing his chest and stomach till she got to the top of his pants.

"Let's see what you got down here." She said undoing his pants.

When she pulled down his boxers her eyes widen at his size he couldn't help but smirk.

God with a dick like this how he is single I don't understand she thought.

She took him in her mouth. Hollowing her cheeks she deep throated him. Zacky grabbed her hair moaning and gasping loudly.

Just as he was about to come she stopped. Zacky opened his eyes to find her sitting up and wrapping her breasts around his manhood.

She started rubbing them together and licking his tip. Zacky moaned at the combination of her tongue and her soft fleshy lumps around him.

Finally he came all over her breasts. She took her finger licking his cum off.

Zacky pulled her to him backing her up against the desk. He turned her around pulling her skirt down and ripping her thong off.

"Didn't take it for a rough guy." She moaned. "Zacky spank me please."

Zacky grabbed the ruler from the desk. He teasingly ran it over her ass.

"What do you want me to do?" He asked in a lust filled voice.

"Spank me like the little slut I am!" She yelled.

He chuckled and brought the ruler hard on her ass. She screamed and moaned from the pain and pleasure. He continued this till her ass was a bright red.

He got down kissing and licking her red ass cheeks.

"I need you in me now!" She yelled.

Zacky got up standing behind her he teasingly ran his tip over her ass crack. He grabbed her hips and entered her.

Both moaned in unison. He started to slam in and out of her.

Debra grabbed the desk causing her hands to go numb and sore. Zacky grabbed her hair pulling her back against his chest. He started sucking on her neck leaving his mark on her.

Zacky cupped her breasts as she placed a hand on his hip.

"I'm so close Zacky." She moaned.

"Me too." Zacky managed to moan out.

"Zacky, Zacky, Zacky

"Zacky wake the hell up!" Matt said smacking his friend on the head.

Zacky shot up realizing he was in Reading class. His friends look at him with amused faces. Thankfully they were the only ones looking at him.

Zacky saw that he had been drooling. He quickly wiped the slubber off his face.

"Someone was having a happy dream." Brian said with a smirk.

"Was not." Zacky said unconvincely.

"Sure your noises say otherwise." Matt said.

They quickly hushed up when the teacher gave them a look.

Zacky tried to concentrate on what she was teaching but always found his mind drifting to the wet dream.