Status: Please enjoy this story!! I have tried to make it as closely related to the comics as I can..only because I can't stand it when people warp the character around completely. Ughh. But again, I do not own any of the characters...well, not the ones that are IN the comics. Comment and Like please!! <3

Not the Pyro I Know

Chapter 1 ( Pyro's P.O.V. )

Name's St. John Allerdyce, born in Sydney Australia and this is MY story. But you can call me..

PYRO.

-----------------------------------------------------------

" Hey Mate, I was wondering how much this cost? " I asked the store clerk. He looked me over, automatically suspicious. Well...not that he shouldn't be. Because he Definitely should be.

" That is 54.99 Sir. " He stated in a boring monotone voice that matched his geek glasses and overly starched plaid shirt.

" Hmm, well...that's price is a little high. I'm sure we could avoid a heated discussion about it. " I grinned, taking my lighter out of my pocket and gripping it tightly, my thumb on the thumb wheel.

" Sir, I am sorry but there is nothing I can do about the price. It's company policy and it can not be changed. Have a nice day. " The man grabbed onto the end of the stereo box, pulling it towards him.

" Uh uh uh...I wouldn't do that if I were you. " I tsk'ed at him, grabbing the box with my left hand and yanked it close to me.

" Sir, I'm sorry but you need to leave. " The man began to get red in the face, looking around for a fellow employee.

" And now..it's come to this. " I sighed, quickly taking the box from him and running to the exit.

" Security! Stop him! " The man yelled, causing two large men to step in my way. I skidded to a halt and slowly placed the box in my backpack, before slowly lifting my hands into the air.

" Well, I thought we could of parted our ways as mates. But...now It seems I have to get ugly. " I stated simply, shrugging my shoulders.

" You're already pretty ugly.." One of the guards chuckled, nudging the other.

" Ow, that burns mate. But...not as bad as this! " I pulled the thumb wheel, releasing the flame.

" What are you gonna do with that? Nip us with it? "

" Actually.." I jumped kicked the larger security guard, back flipping and wielding an ever larger flame onto them. They both screamed and fell to the ground, doing the original ' Stop. Drop. And Roll. ' I ran past them and set the entrance on fire, not taking the chance of anyone escaping.

" Hey! You there! Halt! " A policeman was running towards me, obviously not thrilled with my artwork.

" Naw. I think I'm good with this. " I turned around and ran down the nearest alleyway. I turned to the left and realized...dead end. But aern't they always?

" Freeze Dirt bag! " I turned around to see the police officer holding a gun up, pointing at me.

" I prefer the term...BURN! " I exclaimed, enveloping him in a circle of fire. He tried to step over it but I raised the flames. I held them up long enough for me to make my way on top of the fence.

" Hmm...I feel like the right thing to do would be to extinguish the fire and turn myself in. But...I've never been one to do the ' right thing '. So I think I'll just hop the fence. " I flashed the police officer and cheeky grin and saluted him before leaning backwards and flipping onto the ground.

" Another day, another..dollar. Or now, a new radio. " I smiled, opening the door to my apartment. I had to get packing. Tonight I left on a plane for South East Asia, a place called Jakarta. I got a call the other day from the owner of the largest American owned Magazine Companies. ' Dear You '. Which was owned and operated by Mr. Higgins, one of my many idols. He had written some pretty epic novels in his youth. My favorite had to be ' Killing Her with Her own Love '. A love story turned murder mystery.

Oh, and the fact that I was able to wield fire and defend my right to steal whatever I pleased....yeah, that's something I've been able to do ever since I was little. Sadly, I've never been able to ' create ' it. But whatever got me what I wanted and...out of trouble.

I threw all of my clothes and personal belongings into my backpack. It all fit , considering the fact I didn't have much. Name's St. John Allerdyce, 20 years old. I left home years ago with nothing but the clothes on my back. But it was easy to get everything I wanted. Not only did steal....but I did get some stuff with my looks. Being a natural born Aussie I was destined to be attractive, which if I may so myself was another superpower of mine. My hair was blonde, long, and somewhat curly. Most days I sleeked it back, keeping it out of my eyes. I had eyes that most woman said were hypnotizing. They were hazel...but most of the time blue.

I guess everyone with powers had a weakness. The only one I can think of was the inability to control every flame. Only the fire I focused on was the one I could control. But oh well, what's a guy gonna do. I grabbed my bag and flung it over my shoulder taking one last look around my small apartment. In the next few hours I would be in another country...away from all the troubles I made here.

------------------------

12 hours later and I landed in the great and new city of Jakarta. I made my way to the front desk and asked the lady if she knew where ' Dear You ' was. Luckily, she spoke English. According to her it was 2 block away and hard to miss. I thanked her and walked outside, putting on my shades. Life was going pretty good for me so I thought while I was at it I might as well walk my way over there and think about all the fascinating opportunities I was getting thrown my way. Good and Bad.
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy. <3