Status: Please enjoy this story!! I have tried to make it as closely related to the comics as I can..only because I can't stand it when people warp the character around completely. Ughh. But again, I do not own any of the characters...well, not the ones that are IN the comics. Comment and Like please!! <3

Not the Pyro I Know

Chapter 3 ( Pyro's P.O.V. )

I left the coffee shop, feeling more alive then I ever had before. I can't believe I kissed her. I mean, I was excited about getting the job and all but I didn't expect to do that either. But I will admit..it was the most breathtaking experience of my life. I put my fingers to my lips, trying to feel the heat that I swore was still there. ' Hell. Well..at least I got the job. ' I thought to myself, making my way down the sidewalk.

" Help! Thief!! Someone stop him! " A woman screamed from across the street. I looked to my left to see a person dressed from head to toe in black, running towards me. ' No. Stay away from me. ' I thought, walking faster to stay out of trouble. I was starting my dream job tomorrow. It was worth staying out of trouble. I turned around, only to find out that the purse thief was still following me.

" Look mate. You need to run off some other way and stop following me. " I threatened, taking my lighter out of my pocket. The man just laughed, continuing to step closer towards me. ' Fine then. ' I though, turning and making my way down an alley. I didn't want anyone to see what was about to happen. I turned my head around making sure the guy was still following me. He was. I stopped in front of the dead end, turning around to face him.

" Oh, lookie there. Seems like you got nowhere to run. " The thief snickered, coming closer. I breathed in, wishing the night didn't have to be ruined. I turned the thumb wheel and let the fire fly right into the man's face. He yelled, stumbling back and patting his face. He ripped off his black ski mask, revealing blue eyes and white hair...white? What?

" Come on. I didn't want to fight with you. But if you insist. " He smiled. Suddenly he was nowhere to be seen. I felt a tap on my shoulder only to come face to face with him. How in the world? Then, his fist connected with my face, sending me flying into a garbage can.

" Oh. Are you OK Fire Boy? " He asked, laughing maniacally. What was this freaks problem. He was fast...really fast. While he was distracted I grabbed his leg flinging him onto the ground and setting his leg on fire. He ran in a circle, seeming to be faster then sound itself.

He frowned, preparing to jump back on me. I stood up quickly, being careful of my back.

" Bring it Speedy! " I yelled, wielding a fire ball from the lighter to my hand.

" Pietro! I told you to get him alone. NOT to fight with him! " A woman's voice echoed through the alley. I turned to it's entrance watching as the woman who's purse was stolen come into view. She had both hands on her hips and was glaring at the white haired guy named Pietro.

" What is going on here? " I asked, jumping off of the trash bin and walking towards the woman. She chuckled softly, as her whole entire self began to change. Her body shape, her face, her skin color. She was blue now!! I mean, Christ!

" You'll find out soon enough. " She smiled at me, her eyes yellow like a cat's.

Before I could say anything else I was hit by someone or something, causing me to black out. I just hoped that when I woke up I'd still be alive.

------------------------------------------------------------

" Look, he's awake. Go get Mystique. Now! " I heard, aside from the pounding of my own head. My eyes shot open, landing upon a huge, as in really fat, blonde behemoth and an average looking brunette. I tried standing up, just realizing my hands were tied behind my back. Damn. I wanted to get out of here...not to mention find whoever knocked me over the head. My guess is it was the white haired mutant. When I got my hands on him I was gonna....My thoughts were interrupted when the door to the room was opened and in walked the blue lady from earlier. I guessed that was Mystique. Clearly, they were not the good guys.

" Hello John. How was your nap? " She smiled at me devilishly, her yellow eyes still freaking me out. I mean, how many people have yellow eyes? Yet I guess it was pretty bad ass.

" I guess so. " I grinned, looking into her eyes. If anything my charm would get me out of this. I mean, lets face it, I was adorable. The look on her face seemed as though she was falling for it. She slowly began walking towards me bending down to get eye level with me. She leaned in slowly, bringing her face closer to mine. Then something I didn't expect happened. Mystique had pulled my hair, making me lean my head back.

" Don't think you can con your way out of this Mr. Allerdyce. I know you and your ' cunning ' ways. " She whispered harshly, releasing my hair. Wow. That actually hurt a lot.

" How? " I asked upset. I ran away from everything and everyone. I never stayed in a place long enough to get known. She smiled and sat down in a chair that was placed right in front of mine.

" I know a lot of things that everyone else does not. Like your power. It's really special. I wish for you to join my team. They're known as the Brother Hood. " She stood more professionally know, a straight line where her smile used to be.

" What do you mean my power? " I asked, looking past her at all of the blank faces in the room.

" I think you know exactly what I mean. " She frowned, snapping her fingers. The big man brought a suitcase over to her, opening it for both of us to see. Inside of it was an outfit that had some huge carriers on them. It was a bright red outfit with some random orange colorings. It looked like something I'd definently wear.

" Do you like it? " Mystique asked, catching my stare. I cleared my throat, not wanting to let her have anything on me. I mean the fact she already knew a lot about me was kind of creepy, but now I wanted to keep my guard up.

" It's OK I guess. " I shrugged my shoulders. She frowned, clearly not enthused with the idea.

" Wait and watch. Blob untie him. " She ordered lardo again, making him undo my hands. I stood up and rubbed my hands together, trying to overcome the itchy feeling.

" Put the suit on. " She said, handing me the suitcase.

" Umm...ok. " I pulled it out of the suitcase and handed it to the Blob.

" Thanks Mate. " I smiled, overlooking the suit in full view.

" What do I have to do to put it on? I mean I'm ok with going full commando. But I'd just like to be aware first? " I smirked, winking at the cute girl in the corner.

" First, you can wear it over your clothes, and secondly you stay away from my daughter. If you know what's best for you. " She said calmly at first, only becoming threatening about her daughter. Note to self, do NOT talk to her daughter. I nodded, pulling the suit on over my clothes. It was a little tight so i guess it means clothes go next time.

" So..what do I do ?" I asked, still confused at to what the containers were for.

" You see the handles on the side of your wrist? Press down on them. " She pointed to the small handles on the wrist of the suit. So I pressed them seeing huge flames erupt from the suit. Whoa! I flinched at first, feeling the burn slightly before wielding both hands.

" How? " I was astonished. I stared at Mystique wanting to know how she got the suit to create flames.

" First of all, the suit is made of fire proof material so that's a bonus. You see the holders over your shoulders? Well those are filled with the same lighting fluid as your lighter you carry around with you everywhere. Then there are small tubes that go down the arms of the suit, feeling like a piece of material from the suit and seeming almost invisible to the naked eye. It's to help you harness your power. And it's all yours...if " She stated, looking around the room.

" I join you? " I asked, stopping the flames and feeling the soft material. The suit was amazing and I wouldn't be doing something that I never did. Hell, I did it all the time. It was my way of life. All Mystique had to do was shake her head.

" I'm in. "
♠ ♠ ♠
<3
I really enjoyed writing this one.