Status: Please enjoy this story!! I have tried to make it as closely related to the comics as I can..only because I can't stand it when people warp the character around completely. Ughh. But again, I do not own any of the characters...well, not the ones that are IN the comics. Comment and Like please!! <3

Not the Pyro I Know

Chapter 6 EXTRA

It was lunch time and I had nothing to eat since before the whole Town Hall fire last night. I had just finished proof reading the article I wrote for it. I felt pretty bad about the way I treated her earlier. Maybe the first time we met I should of warned her about my sleeping habits. I was not the person you wanted to keep awake all night. If you did...I was a demon in the morning. I guess me and the gang had underestimated the extent of our fun. I don't know about everyone else but it was worth it to me.

I picked up the paper and headed for the fourth floor, hoping she wasn't mad at me anymore. Before I got to her door the woman at the front desk stopped me. I think her name was Candy...Brooke? I knew it was something slutty.

" I'm sorry. Miss. Higgins isn't in her office at the moment. She went out to lunch. Would you like to leave a message? " She rested her chest on the table, revealing more cleavage and desperation then I'd like her to.

" Oh, no. It's alright. I'll give it to her myself. " I smiled at her, walking to the lift. As I waited two older men stood waiting as well.

" So, the bosses daughter...shes pretty hot. " One of them joked. Wait..they were talking about Charlie.

" Yeah. But she's kind of a bitch. I could teach a few things to help her relax. " The other one laughed, stepping into the empty lift. The other one followed, allowing me as the only other person to get in. Perfect. I stepped in, waiting for the doors to close. As soon as they did I quickly pressed the automatic stop button and flung the second douche bag against the wall.

" Don't you dare press that button. Or you'll answer to me. " I said between clenched teeth, watching as the first guy took a step towards the front. After my threat he stopped dead in his tracks and stood closely to the wall.

" What's your problem man? " The other one asked, sounding like he was on the verge of choking. Good.

" If I ever hear you talk that way about Charlie again..I swear I will kill you. Do you understand? " I threatened, punching him in the stomach.

" Yes...just please don't.." I let him go, watching as he slid down the wall, holding his stomach like he was about to puke.

" Good. " I turned around, knowing the other man was helping him up. I pressed the button again, standing there with the slightly crumbled paper in my hand. Hopefully she didn't mind. Wait! What was I talking about? First I write a paper I don't want to for her, then I beat up some guy in an lift for talking bad about her? Why? What is it about her that makes me loose my mind? Maybe it's her confidence...or the way she's not afraid to let anyone know how she feels. Besides the fact she was incredibly beautiful and smart. No matter what I felt for her I couldn't interfere. She had a bright life ahead of her and I...I wouldn't want to mess that up for her. But like always...I was lying to myself. I wanted to get to know her more. Better yet, I needed to. When I was around her I felt so much stronger.

I stepped out of the lift and to the left, towards the cafeteria. Those two better not open their mouths.