Status: New. In Process. Currently Writing.

Tattoos

Some people don’t get it and some people don’t care

Some people don’t get it
And some people don’t care
Some of us we have tattoos


“It might itch like hell when the hair starts growing back.” I tell the guy I just finished the calf piece on. He looks in the mirror and inspects my work. “So what are you going to wear for the guys night out?” Angel says and I roll my eyes. “I’m probably not going.” I confess and Anna gasps. Angel walks over and jumps up on the counter.
“Do you like this guy?” She asks.
“Yes.” I sigh and my customer sits back down. I put on lotion and wrap it up in the clear plastic. “Do you really like this guy?” Angel says again and I lean with my hip on the desk. “Yes.” I groan and he hands me his card.
“Well then why did you tell him you were gay?!” She asks and I roll my eyes. The guy chuckles and looks at me funny. I scoff and swipe the card.
“We’re been over this.” Anna says, walking into the shop with coffees. I take one and sip gently. “She liked him. She can’t tell him because then he’ll know she’s a big fat liar.” I clear my throat and Anna corrects herself. “A big skinny liar.”
“Thank you.”
My customer tips me and leaves. I wave and Angel clicks her tongue. “So how are we going to get this guy to forget about that whole gay thing and put his tongue in your mouth?” She asks and I groan.
“I just don’t want that I want something… more.” I mumble and she gasps. “Marie “Jax” Jackson! Wants a boyfriend! First one since PAUL? Well fuck! This is real.” He hops off the counter and turns the sign on the door from open to close.
“Anna. You get the red wine. I’ll get the snacks. Jax, go get Jared to come over. We need a plan of attack, oh shit nuggets I love this crap!” She yells and grabs her keys, leaving the store.
“She curses a lot for someone so small…” I mumble.
“Shit nuggets?” Anna asks and I shrug my shoulders. “I’ll go get Jared.” I sigh.
She brought a fucking easel. Anna comes in with wine and groans. “We still have liquor right?” She asks and I nod. Most of the time Angel went off on these crazy plans and we just had to sit through it and let it play out.
Anna ours us heavy glasses of wine and we take them. “So. Do you know what’s going on?” Angel asks and Jared hesitantly nods. “Maybe not to the extent that you do…” He mumbles and I sigh, plopping down next to him on the couch.
“But you’ll be able to follow along?” She asks and he nods. “I might not be able to.” I mumble and she snaps her ruler on my leg- where the hell did she get that?
“I have a plan.” She announces and I would groan… but I don’t want to get hit again.
“John O’Callaghan is a straight male.” She says and tears the first blank page on the easel. It’s a picture of John shirtless. “ANGEL! Did you put this together in the thirty minutes since we left the store?!” I ask and she shakes her head. “I made it last week.”
I roll my eyes.
“LIKE I WAS SAYING! John O’Callaghan in a straight male. Straight males like tits and other girlish features of with Marie Jackson has a lot.” She announces and tears the page to see a picture of me.
“ANGEL. Don’t use my full name and why did we need a picture of me I’m right here?!” I ask and Jared groans. “Why am I here?”
“BECAUSE YOU ARE SOMETHING WE DON’T HAVE!” Angel yells. “You are a straight male. who is friends with John. You’re her back up when she goes under cover.” She explains and we quiet down, but only because she threats us with the ruler.
“We are going to showcase Jax’s assessets for this guys night in. Jared will teach her how to be ‘one of the guys’ and all the while John won’t give a shit about what her perceived sexual orientation is, he’ll hit on her.” Angel explains and I lean forward.
“Jax will explain how she’s never felt like this for a guy before. And that her and Anna broke up. John’s ego will be boosted and they will live happily ever after.” Angel smiles.
“Thats actually not bad… I mumble.” I lean back on the couch. “I could explain to him that I’m questioning my so called lesbianism and maybe I was just bi and… yeah.” I smile and sip from my wine.
“I can’t believe that I’m agreeing with you.” Anna groans and Angel jumps up and down.
“I’m in.” Jared shrugs. “Just don’t rat me out.” He mumbles and I nod.
“Lets do it.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Please subscribe, recommend and comment!!