Status: Finished! (Nov 25-Mar 12)

She's a Lady

Seventy Eight

Bella's POV
Isaac had no idea what was going on, and frankly he didn’t like it one bit. His lip began to wobble and I turned to see Janet who was hugging her bestfriend.

“THEY DID IT!”

I smiled and looked at Isaac.

“Isaac” I told him.

He turned to me.

“Look at Daddy” I said.

He turned to the ice and spotted James right away. I could hear the snaps of the camera’s going off and what not. I could careless its not like I was anyone special.

“Cup”

I nodded and adjusted him in my arms.

“Yes honey” I said.

He nodded and he looked down at the bracelet on my wrist.

“Nice”

“Thanks honey” I told him.

James was following the necklace, earings, bracelet thing. It was kind of scary how our relationship was so fast. We had been dating for more than a year though and we were both over 25. We were old enough to do what we wanted.

“Dad”

“Just hold up hon” I told him.

I smiled as Geno handed James the cup. Isaac clapped for both of us because well I was carrying him.

“Your boyfriend did a lot his rookie year” I told Elsa who had a camera in her hands recording this.

She turned to me and nodded slowly.

“He has”

I nodded and pushed my hair back. Who’d they play against? They played against the ducks. The kings choked in the quarterfinals and were swept by St. Louis. Ohhh the irony in that.

“Come on”

I followed the girls and smiled when I saw my mom and James’ mom.

“He did it!”

I nodded and hugged me. Deb took Isaac from my arms.

“You go to your boyfriend”

I laughed and they began putting wristbands on our wrists. The opened the door and I was picked up.

“Congrats” I told James as I hugged him tight.

He laughed and put me down.

“Marry me”

I looked at him and saw he was serious.

“James” I started.

He smiled when he saw my eyes were starting to water.

“I love you Bella, we’ve had a little up and downs. Look at us though”

I wiped my face and nodded. He laughed as I hugged him tight.

“SHE SAID YES!”

I laughed as she spun me around. He put me down and my mom walked over to me.

“Congrats honey. James you didn’t give us the ring”

“I wasn’t going to propose today, it was the spur of the moment. The [url= http://www.brides.com/images/editorial/2009_bridescom/CelebEngageRings2/00_main/002_primary.jpg]ring[/url] is in the locker room though”

He pulled me into a kiss and then got Isaac who gave me a smile. Becca ran over and handed him the box. He smiled as my family and his formed a circle around us. He put Isaac down and got down on one knee.

“Remember when I asked you why you loved me?” I asked her.

Bella nodded and covered her mouth.

“And you told me that you loved me because you got to see the side no one really saw. My family said I’m a whole different guy. I thought about it and I knew I would make you my wife when I saw you holding Isaac. That day when we were taking him to drop him off”

She was crying by now and the guys were trying to get the journalists and media away from my family circle I had.

“Isaac has my last name, and maybe by next year you’ll have it too. Marry me Bells?” I told her.

“I told you yes already”

I laughed and took her left hand. I slid the ring into her finger and smiled when it fit perfectly.

“Look at that rock!”

Bella laughed and smiled at me. She practically helped me up and pulled me into a kiss. She tucked her left hand into my arm as I pulled her closer. I smiled within the kiss because the ring was expensive, but anything for Bella. Isaac seemed to like it for his mom because when I went to go see the rings he looked around and pointed at it. I had it ordered in her size well atleast the size Adam, Jas, and Chris gave me. I had it delivered to Paulie’s house and it was hidden in his house for a while.

He then declared “Mommy love”

“Ok both of you I want to see the ring”

I laughed and bella was pulled off of me. I looked around and saw the media was slowly making it’s way over. I picked Isaac up and I glanced at Bella who’s eyes were wide as she looked at the ring.

“James that is a huge rock!”

I smiled when Elsa, Janet, and Adam made their way over to bella. Elsa smiled at her and congratulated her. The girl was something honestly. She had gone through a lot like Bella except her family had actually passed away. Elsa was a strong girl that at just 19 was doing a good job. She was smart, and she was really private about hers and Olli’s relationship. She even got punched in the face because of him. (Crazy stalker) I looked around for her service dog and spotted him with Olli.

“It’s heavy”

I laughed and skated over to Bella.

“It is not” I told him.

She looked at the ring.

“I haven’t been to keen for jewelry, but I love it”

I smiled and looked down at her hand. She covered it when she saw the media walking over. I tucked her into my arm and laughed when they began harassing Elsa. She nodded slowly and in Spanish said how proud she was of Olli. How he didn’t even know if he was going to be a part of the team in November. He made the Olympic team and got a bronze. He was also a Calder Finalist. She wasn’t as anxious as she used to be when we met her, but the girl did not like being put on the spot. She walked over to Olli’s mom who rubbed her arm. I looked around and took a deep breath. I was gonna get married.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have decided to treat myself with an open tab cause i got a page of my research paper done :). Anyways! Two more chapters left :)

Finals are next week and i have a feeling I'm gonna cry and all cause they are all the same day.