Black Veil Brides Army for Life!

Chapter 23

Naphilian's POV
She's so scared. The look in her eyes before that monster's voice mesmerized her; it was like she could see herself dying right then and there. The fear and hatred in her face when she spotted was, indescribable. I thought it was impossible for a human being to have that much fear; or even that much emotion.
"Naphilian. I think you better slow down. We're almost at the turn off for the house." If I weren't a werewolf, I wouldn't have heard Tish.
I slowed down and turned into the driveway. I pushed the button for the garage door . Then parked the car. Tish went to get out of the car, which I tried to stop her from doing so. She ended up falling as soon as her feet hit the ground because I didn't stop her in time. Luckily I was already out of the car and by her side to catch her as soon as she fell. Advantages of being a wolf.
"Are you ok?" I asked, picking her up bridal style.
"Yes. You don't have to do this. you just met me." Tish whispered; still shaken up by the events of tonight. As she was saying that, she looked directly into my eyes. She's the type of person who just doesn't make eye contact. Immediately I knew she was special. Not just a normal human. Tish is a human that I love.
"Naphilian? Hello?'
'Huh? Sorry. We better get you to bed, Your ankle won't heal if we just stand here forever." I said, blowing off her curious look. I moved her to where she was piggy-back style and ran up the stairs as fast as my werewolf abilities would let me. Luckily her room was the first door at the top of the stairs.
Surprisingly, Tish was already asleep, and it didn't even take five minutes to get from the garage to her room. After I got her door open, I lied her on the bed.
I looked around her room as I was walking out. The walls were blue. But not just straight blue. It blended from bright blue at the top to black as it got to the floor. The carpet was; obviously; black. However, her bed was all sorts of different shades of red. As my eyes landed on Tish's sleeping form, she shifted into a more comfortable position. I walked over to her thinking that she looked so cute while she was asleep. When I reached the foot of the bed, I took her shoes off, and noticed how swollen her ankle was. I took her socks off, which Tish automatically put her feet under the blankets. I guess she doesn't like her feet messed with.
"It's ok. You're safe." I hear an unfamiliar voice say, I spun around so fast that I almost fell.
"Y-yo-you speak?" I choked out as I saw the ghost of the house right behind me.
"Yes silly! Oh, and I'm not a ghost. I am a Pixie!" She giggled in a slightly high pitched voice. It wasn't annoying though. I saw her extend a manicured, Gothic styled, childlike hand towards me. I shook it.
"You're Naphilian right?"
"Yes? So why haven't spoken before now?"
" I was waiting for her to show up." She said, pointing nonchalantly towards Tish.
"Why?" I was really confused now. I figured this was going to take a while, so I sat on the floor next to Tish's bed.