Black Veil Brides Army for Life!

Chapter 35

Naphilian's only reaction was him shifting. He didn't look up, or saying move. Then without warning, he growled, and started circling me. Like an actual wolf would do to access it's prey before attacking. I started to panic.
"Naphilian! Please don't! I know you're still in there! Please! I don't want to hurt you!" As I was saying that, he lunged for me. I hit him with one of the non-lethal power balls Vivian had taught me. Naphilian shifted back to human form in midair and landed on his feet.
"Oh honey. I've changed my mind about killing you right off the bat. I want to have some fun now. I mean, didn't you want me to start fighting back?" Naphilian's voice was sick and twisted, not the voice I knew and loved.
He bared sharp teeth and lunged again. I wasn't fast enough, and soon was on the ground with Naphilian straddling my chest with his full weight on me; making it hard to breathe. What struck me after a second of waiting was that he wasn't attacking. We were just sitting there, eyes locked. I started to use some of the mind control powers to get an advantage. I was trying to get Naphilian to remember who he was.
"Finish her! You stupid dog! I SAID FINISH HER!" Vanessa screeched, but to me her voice was miles away.
I saw realization slowly creep into Naphilian's eyes. It was working! His head snapped up violently, and his gaze focused on a furious Lucros.
"You stupid dog! I should have killed you when I had the chance! You're too weak!" Lucros snarled to my love. Naphilian went to lunge for him, but I caught sight of Vanessa lunging for Naphilian, so I tackled him, and took the blow form her instead.
"OOF!" I was slightly winded.
"You little B****! I'm going to kill you, and slowly torture your mutt! How dare any of you even think about harming my Master!" She screamed as her snake hair snapped and leaped vigorously at my face; missing contact only my millimeters.
I closed my eyes trying to focus. When my eyelids slid open once again, I stoop up at vampire speed, and teleported to behind Vanessa. She turned around, which was a huge mistake on her part for even threatening me. I shoved my hand through her plus sized, fake chest. The sound of flesh ripping, veins tearing open, blood gushing everywhere, and lastly, the sick, wet noise of me draining her life out as I held her heart in my hands; disconnected from her bleeding, nearly lifeless body. The look of terror and pain locked on her fake, plastic face.
"Don't mess with me or my friends. You'll end up dying." I mumbled.