Status: Mitch is still alive to me. I shall smit thee if you try tovtell me otherwise. ;-;

That One Day..

Chapter One.

It all started with a little email. The simple jingle of her phone telling her someone had emailed her and the sigh that followed. Trynity opened the email and nearly spit her chai tea out all over the screen of her laptop.
'Hi Trynity. I'm Mitch, and I noticed your account here on this dating site [since I couldn't find any reasonable name so yeah..] and I was sort of wondering if you were up for meeting sometime maybe by the end of the week? Thanks.much and get back to me! -Mitch.'
She flared at her phone and typed her response within two seconds, or so it felt like. 'Hi Mitch. I sincerely apologize forbthis, but my sister made that stupid account and I didn't know until now. To be honest, my twin sister is doomed for life. Sorry for the inconvenience. -Trynity.' She hit send and sighed heavily. Jaime-Lynne..you are dead.
She walked in the front door and walked straight up to her sister, slapping her on the shoulder. 'Why the fuck did you do that?!' She yelled, glaring at her. 'You're welcome!' She smiled, walking away. Her phone jingled again. 'Oh. Well that's not nice, but we should still maybe meet if you're available. You seem really cool, so I'd like to meet you.-Mitch.' She sighed and leaned against the counter. 'I'm an idiot for doing this. Thisbis probably a creepy ninety year-old man. Ugh..whatever. ' she began tovtype and felt like ut would be interesting to meet this mystery man. 'I don't see why it wouldn't hurt. Sure. Let me know where you want to meet and what time. Thursday seems best since I don't have any finals, so..yeah. And I apologize for my rudeness. I really didn't expect that to happen.- Trynity.' She hit send and sighed contently. Wait..it IS Thursday! 'FUCK!' She shouted, running upstairs to her room. Her phone jingled.
'So you mean tonight?' She hit herself for that. 'Yeah. Sorry. I'm still suffering from finals.' She looked in the mirror and noted she looked like utter shit. She hadn't showered in twobdays and her hair and face were greasy as just..no. Just no. 'Okay, great. I'll see you at Sylvia's at seven then?' She smiled. She hadn't been there in years. 'Sure. I loved that place when I was a kid. See you there.-Trynity. ' She got closed together and hopped in the shower. To be honest, she felt so much better. Becasse her hair is naturally straight, she let it dry and pulled up her black skinny jeans and her favorite A Day To Remember t-shirt. She applied some eye-liner and pulled on her old black slip on vans. It was just after six forty and she needed the car. 'Taking the car, bye." She said just as her sister reached for the keys. 'Hey!' She said. 'Walk itbiff, lazy.' She called over her shoulder.
She checked her email and saw a new one from this Mitch guy. 'Great. I'll be the one with a book and a flower. See you soon.-Mitch.' She smiled and left for her date. As she walked in, so many memories flooded her mind. She rubbed her tattooed arm and smiled, stepping in further. 'Can I help you?' A waiter asked. 'No. I'm here with someone.' She smiled, pointing at what she could only hope was Mitch. He was facing a different direction and was looking out the window. He was adorned in tattoos and his hair was shaggy, just under his ears and it looked amazing, really. She got closer and saw the book and the flower in the book.
'Um, hi. Mitch, right?' She said, stepping closer with caution. He turned his head and smiled. 'Hi. I'm..Trynity.' She said, walking closer to him. 'Hi.' He said, standing up and looking down at her. Wow. He's tall. 'Thanks for meeting me. I really appreciate it.' He smiled. Oh god. That smile. Those dimples. She smiled and he hugged her. He smelled nice.
They got to talking and he told her about what happened. 'Well. I was married, but my wife, er..ex-wife, had cheated on me. She ended up getting pregnant with her best friend's child and I called it off. So yeah. I set up that account because my bandmates wouldn't leave me alone and here we are now.' He smiled. 'Wait. You're in a band?' Trynity asked. 'Yeah. I'm in Suicide Silence.' He said, drinking some of his soda. 'Oh shit. Sorry I didn't even..seriously? I'm sorry. I didn't even recognize you. You cut your hair.' She said, resting her head on the table. She really felt stupid. He laughed at this and smiled. 'It's okay.' He said, patting her head. 'Anyways! So yeah..well that sucks. I'm sorry to hear about that.' She said, making a sad face.
'What about you? There's got to be something behind that pretty smile.' He winked. She blushed. 'Well..I haven't dated since about sophomore year of high school. My boyfriend at the time, Ryan, he had cheated on me with my sister's best friend. I found out by walking into my living room to them seriously sucking face and it was..disgusting. So yeah. That's my story.' She said, nodding. 'Holy shit..he's got balls to do that in your living room.' He said, playing with his straw. 'Eh. He was bad news, anyways.' She said, waving her hand absent mindedly. 'Why wait so long to possibly start saying again? Even just to get out there a little?' He asked, leaning in. 'Well, Mr. Lucker, I've been kind of apprehensive towards it all. The thought of being hurt again is something I just don't want to dwell on.' She said, shrugging her shoulders.
He nodded, pursing his lips. 'Well, I mean not all guys are like that.--' -Oh, don't apologize. I understand.' He said, waving his hand. 'Well..I mean. From what I've experienced so far. You're not like that. I hope.' She said with a nervous laugh. 'Not even close.' He smiled. She smiled back and they talked more. They went for a walk in the park and decided to meet again Saturday for lunch. 'So, I'll see you later.' He said, standing next to her in front of her car. 'Yeah. Thamks for the book. I love Charles Bukowski.' She smiled, stroking the spine. He smiled at that comment. 'I figured. Your profile said you loved poetry, so..I took a wild guess.' He said, throwing his arms up as he finished the sentence. She laughed at this and looked up at him. 'I'll talk to you later.' She said, tilting her head to the side a little. 'Yeah. I'll be waiting.' He said, pointing his finger at her. She laughed again and nodded. He looked down at her and she stood on her tip-toes, kissing his cheek. 'Aw..' Mitch said, smiling. He kissed her cheek and walked away. 'Bye.' She said, getting in the car.
He watched her drive away and placed his hand where she had kissed his cheek. 'Finally.' He sighed happily.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, this is a little different from what I'm used to writing. Probably what you're used to reading from me. Mitch is still alive, Kenadee is not here, I'm sorry. I.changed the name of Jolie to Christy, don't ask why, I just did. I'm contimplating if I want to make Kenadee Mitch and Trynity's child, but I'm not sure. Comments are welcome. Love yous! ~.<3.~