Status: Hope you enjoy there might be a sequel if you want! Enjoy

Fight For What You Have

~Chapter 4: Story and Tracking

“Hello, Ms. I’m an FBI agent and I was wondering if you’ve seen this man? Jeff Horowitz is his name.” I say.
“Oh my gosh yes I know that man he’s a regular customer of mine at my store in L.A. he told me he was headed to Huntington Beach for a business trip I just got off the phone with him about an hour ago.” She says.
“Ms. he has been murdering families across the state of Kansas where I’m from he killed my family and I’m out to seek my revenge can you give me any more information please?” I ask.
“Yes, I can take you to where he’s at.” She says. “Just follow me and we’ll head out.”
“Okay.” I say. I follow her out of the house. I go with her and ride with her while the guys follow us in the Suburban.
“I can’t believe he has been doing such a thing. I don’t watch the news much so I wouldn’t know. All I know is that he is in Huntington Beach. I’m very sorry about your family.” She says.
“It’s okay I will get what I need.” I say.
“What’s your name?” She asks.
“Rhian, Rhian Sullivan age 14, daughter of James Owen Sullivan and Leana Sullivan. My dad was the drummer for Avenged Sevenfold a heavy metal band. They were all actually from Huntington Beach, but my parents moved to Kansas and then my mom had me while my dad was coming home from being on the road. What about you what’s your name?” I say.
“Wow, I love that band and I’m sorry for your loss. My name is Selena Quinn wife of Kellin Quinn guitar player for Sleeping With Sirens he is on the road, and we have a young daughter but he decided to take her on the road.” She says.
“That’s cool I love that band I got to meet them because A7X discovered them and that’s how SWS became famous.” I say. We arrive in Huntington Beach.
We stop at a business place and she says, “Go Rhian!! Go! Do this for you, and your family! Run like the wind murder him. Do what you have to! I will call Kellin to let him know that you might need his help he’s in Kansas now in Burlington for that matter. Go I’ll have him keep an eye out and I will take your friends around to the parking and we’ll meet you there.” She says.
I jump out and run in.
“Excuse me, sir do you know where I can find Jeff Horowitz I need to speak with him?” I say.
“Sorry Ms. He headed out of here this morning for a trip to Burlington, Kansas.” He says.
“Thank you Mr.” I say running out to parking. I find Selena and say, “He’s either headed back to Burlington or he is in Burlington now. Tell Kellin so he can keep an eye out. You guys we have to catch a flight or something.” I say. We schedule a flight for tomorrow.