Status: Updates as soon as I can!

New Beginnings

Classes

I walk into the doors of the school, not thinking of what just happened, I quickly walk looking for the main office, I see a sign that says Main office. I walk into the office, and look at the lady. She had pretty blonde hair, and was very petite. She looks up from the computer that was in front of her, I read the name tag that was on her desk, it says Mrs.Cleartin. I spot her looking at me with a confused look on her face, I walk up the desk, "My name is Elizabeth Strutwell, and I'm new to the school, I need a schedule please." I hear some ruffles of papers, and I look at her and she is looking through some papers, a few seconds later a voice speaks up "Oh here it is." She hands me the paper, I look at it "Thanks" I say with a relieved tone. She looks at me " No problem."
I go to walk out of the class room looking at my schedule and run into somebody, and I fell onto the ground. "Ouch" that time it hurt, Why me I start to think in my head. The sectary jumps up from the chair, and I look up, to find the same guy that I ran into outside. He helps me up this time and says " are you okay? Two times in one day." I look up at him and smile
"I'm sor." I start to say
"its fine its my fault" he says in a laughing matter.
" I look at him no it isn't I should have been paying attention, I guess I just got caught looking at my schedule." I say quickly.
A voice comes into the background, "Jake good that your finally here can you show miss. Elizabeth around the school, so she knows where to go please?"
Jake looks up "sure". He says without hesitation.
He takes my arm as we walk out of the office, he looks at me and starts saying " I'm never really late, its just today I had to go to the dentist this morning at six, didn't really have a choice, I wanted it to be later but it's all good now".
I look up at him, "I'm sorry, twice this has happened to me today, I don't mean to do it. I mean your not invisible, its just that I have been out of it today."
A soft hand touches my shoulder, " its okay, believe me I forgive you." Jake says with a smile on his face.
I start to blush, "well at least I haven't screwed anything up yet." I say cheerfully.
Jake looks at me "What class do you start off with today?" He asks softly but anxiously.
I take a look at my schedule, come to find out that I have English. I look up at him "English" I say.
Looking back at my schedule, I look at the different classes
1. English
2. Comm. Tech.
3. Algebra 2
~Lunch!
4. Gym
5. Chemistry
6. Baking class

Jake looks at me with an excitement in his eyes, "I have that first period to!! Looks like we are going to be buddies for first period." Jake takes me to the classroom.
I look at the number of the classroom #15. We enter the classroom. Jake goes to his seat and nods at his teacher, she doesn't say anything. I can't believe that he just did that and she didn't even say anything the thoughts cloud my head. I look up to find the teacher standing in front of me.
"Who might you be?" she says with a concerned look on her face.
" I.. I.. am Elizabeth Strutwell, I have you for my first period. As I show her my schedule, nervously.
She looks at me with a shocking look on her face, "Oh your the new girl, that's new to the school?" She asks with a questioned look on her face.
" Yes." I say with nervous smile. "Can i go take a seat?"
She looks at me with smile on her face " go right ahead, take a seat where ever you like." She says with laugh in her voice.
I walk to towards Jakes desk and take a seat right in front of his, we weren't exactly in the middle of the classroom but we are more towards the back of the class. I look over towards the front of the room. I look at the white board and skim the name that is on top of the white board Mrs. Newberry. She looked like she was about in her mid 40's with bright blonde hair and is a little tall. She goes back up to the white board and starts talking about the main topics that the class will be talking about throughout today. I start to doze off, as she is talking. Thoughts covered my head as I start to think about Virginia, I can't believe that I had to leave, even though my grandma was still living there. I guess that its better for me here, even though she is old I still wish sometimes that I can live with her.
Before i can think of anymore the bell rings and cuts me off of my thoughts. Next class starts in five minutes, just enough time to go look for my locker. # 77 I walk up and down the hall as I'm looking for my locker, I finally ask the person next to me, I face her and ask " do you know where locker # 77 is?"
She looks at me with a confused look "Oh, yeah, its on the second floor."
"Thanks" I say as i'm running to the stair case, thankfully where I was the staircase was right there! I thought as I stepped on the first step. I quickly ran up the stairs "excuse me, sorry" I say as I am running up the stair case.

Once I reach the right locker, I take out my paper that had the combination on it. "7-33-42." I I whisper. I turn and hear a click, got it as I say in my head, I open the locker door, and put my bag inside of the locker and grab out a notebook and a pencil out of the bag. RINGALING ,RINGALING! Warning bell goes off. "Dang it" I speak loudly, as I'm running to find my next class. Bam... I fell straight on my back. "Not again" I say as I'm trying to get up. I look up to find out that I have ran into the door to a class room. I look up to find a teacher looking at me.
"Are you okay" he asks me calmly
I look at him " yeah, I'm okay that just hurt" I say rush fully!
" Why are you running?" He asks.
" Because I'm late to my class, I have no clue where my class is and I'm lost, but I have to find my next class. and I'm new to this school" I say with a rush in my voice.
" Oh" he says, " Well what class do you have next?" He asks with a help fullness in his voice.
I look at my schedule " I have Comm. Tech, with Mr. Lewis! What room would that be in?"
He looks at me and chuckles, " I'm Mr. Lewis, and I teach comm. tech." (Communications technology).
I look at him with amazement in my eyes, "well at least I'm not going to be late" I say with reassuring in my voice.
I walk into the class room and everybody is sitting at the computers talking to one another. I look over and find an empty seat.
I look at Mr. Lewis, "can I sit over there in that empty seat?" I say with nervousness in my voice.
He looks at me, " sure, nobody sits there anyways." He says. " We now have a full class." He says with excitement in his voice.
I go take a seat in the back right hand corner. There is girl sitting next to me. She is writing something in a word document. I look back at my computer and turn it on. I look at the monitor, and there was a sticker on it with a number. #30 I look around the class room, and attempt to count all the class mates but then soon realize that all the other computer monitors have numbers on it to. I start to think, everybody had numbers on there computers I guess this means that there are thirty students in the class room now! Mr. Lewis sat down, and started calling out names from the list that he had. there were quite a few names. Then finally he said Nancy Flowers, " Here" said the girl next to me. Quite a few names later he finally calls me Elizabeth Strutwell, I say "here" while raising my hand. Finally he gets to me I thought in my head. There were a couple more names said after mine, then he was done.
He got up from his desk and looks at everybody "hello class. How is everybody doing?" The class says "fine." he looks over at the front white board, and starts to write something today we are going to talk about Photoshop and the many things that we can do with it. I look over at the wall and start to doze off, I already learned about this in my old school. I thought in my head, oh my old school. Wow the amazing things that I did at the school. I was homecoming queen. And everybody was my friend. But now I'm here and have nobody besides Jake, only because I met him this morning, oh and also my two cousins.
Before I start thinking anymore, I realized that I was being poked on my arm. I look over at Nancy, she starts talking to me " so your new here huh?" she says with a whispering voice.
"yeah" I say without doubt.
" Where did you move from?" she asks with a little excitement in her voice.
" I moved here from Virginia." I start to say with sadness in my voice.
"Oh why did you move here, are you living with your parents?"
I look over at her, " No, there was an accident back in Virginia and both my parents died, and now I'm living with my aunt, uncle and two cousins." I said hurriedly but slow enough so she could understand.
"Oh! I'm sorry." Nancy said with a speechless look on her face.
" Its fine it was a couple of months ago." I said with sadness in my voice.
Before we could talk anymore the bell rang.
I walked out of the class room going back to my locker, Nancy followed behind me and followed me to my locker. I looked at her after I opened my locker.
"What class do you have next?" she asked with a suddenness in her voice.
" Algebra 2 with Mrs. Williams." I said with a rashness' in my voice.
She looks at me and says " I have that period next too. You can meet more of my friends, I'm sure they will love you." Nancy says with an excitement look on her face.
"Okay, I think that we should get going so we won't be late."

We get up to the classroom I looked at the door # 25 it said. We were on the bottom floor. I can't believe that its already third period, wow times going by fast I thought in my head before entering the room. I looked around to find an empty spot in the classroom. Before I could finish looking my hand was pulled to the corner of the room in the way back. I look at Nancy as she is putting me in front of her. I look at four boys.
"Everyone this is Elizabeth" Nancy says with excitement in her voice.
They all look at me like I have a plague or something before one of the boys start to speak.
" Hello, my name is Jason" Jason had short black hair with pretty blue eyes, he was muscular and furious looking, he had the look like if you touch me, then I will kill you.
Nancy turns around and looks at everybody else and gives them a glare.
Another guy looks at me and says " My name is Jayden." Jayden as well was muscular. He had brown eyes, and brown hair. But he didn't have a face like Jason's, his face was nice looking and he looked like he wouldn't even hurt a fly.
Another guy speaks up, " My name is Aiden" Aiden was a good looing guy not as muscular but sill looks Nice.
Nancy turns to me and says, Aiden is my boyfriend, we have been dating since 6th grade. So over all we have been dating for 7 years.
I look over the last guy to speak up, he turns to me and says " My name is Daniel." Daniel had blondish brownish hair, green eyes and was muscular to. He looked like a bad boy, and he looked like a guy that would get into fights a lot.
I look over and say " Hello." I look back at Nancy.
"Oh." She says in sudden exaggeration. "There is one more person that I want you to meet."
"Okay." I say with nervousness in my eyes.
Not realizing that the bell rang, I sat down and started taking notes, around 45 minutes later the bell rang again, I got out of my seat and waited for Nancy and the rest of the gang. As we exited the room and entered into the hallway, it was completely packed and full of different people, walking towards the lunch room, and some to their other classes.
♠ ♠ ♠
I might end up changing this one to. I have chapter three on its way soon, I'm still writing it!

Thank you! :)