Status: Updating weekly, or whenever you tell me to! Comments = faster updates

I'm Better off Here.

Chapter 1

Chapter 1
"Hey, Jackass you better listen I'm only saying it once." My brother Cayden said yelling into my room while I was looking around picking up extra things around my old room.
"I'm listening." I said picking up an old photo with my best friend.
"Be safe, If any guy tries touching you tell him you have an older brother that will kick his ass. I'm going to miss you. You better fucking keep in touch. I can't believe you're moving out before me. Damn. Have fun in Baltimore, don't forget about us all in New York. I love you." He said giving me a sad smile and hugging me.
"Wow. I never thought I would hear that out of your mouth." I laughed
"Shut up." He said pushing my shoulder. He started walking out.
"You know, you deserve to move out. You don't belong living here. Our lives sucked growing up. Now you can have fun with your life with out him fucking hitting you." He said looking down.
"Ugh Cayden! Don't bring that up. It's suppose to be a happy day!" I yelled at him with memories popping up of him hitting my twin brother, Jace and I.
"I'm sorry. He's going to be home in about a half hour so hurry up and pack your shit. Ill make you a sandwich." He said while walking out.
"Thanks." I yelled going around my old room checking everything again.
Cayden is 25, My twin brother, Jace is 20 and obviously I'm 20 also. I finished everything looking at the picture of my best friend, Brianna and I. This was the night of the bonfire. We stayed up all night around the fire with a bunch of friends. Cayden showed up with him, at 5:00 in the morning. He came screaming. He walked towards the fire that was higher than me. Which I'm 5'2".
-flash back-
"What the fuck Larissa! Who the fuck do you think you are not coming home. You're such a bitch fucking come home." He yelled
"Steve fucking calm down. She's 16, with a bunch of friends enjoying their time. Fucking leave her alone." Cayden yelled at him.
"I'm her fucking father I can do whatever the fuck I want." He yelled getting closer to me.
"Steve get the fuck away from her, you're not her father you're an asshole step-father." Cayden yelled getting closer. I started having an anxiety attack while everyone around me either stayed quiet or came closer.
"Stop doing that. Stop crying. Stop breathing so hard. You're such a faker. You want sympathy from all these people don't you." He said grabbing my face.
"N-no. I-I don't want sympathy. That's the last thing I want. L-let me go." I stuttered out
" I'll touch you if I want fuck what you say." He said while slapping me face. The people who were quiet stood up.
"Steve, you don't fucking hit my sister ever again. You've hit her too many times. Fuck you." Cayden said pushing him back. While Steve threw his hand at Cayden. Cayden threw 2 punches at Steve. I ran towards them.
"Steve! Cayden! Steve get the fuck off my brother." I said while kicking my step father in his balls.
"Larissa get the fuck out of this. Take your friends and run. Ill get him in the car and take him home. Go." He said.
"Guys, come on." I said while running towards the woods.
"Lets go to my house. My mom and dad won't care." My friend Brianna said
"You're step dads a real big douche." My friend Tyler said loudly.
"Lets go to Brianna's house. And I know he is."
---end flashback---

"Larissa!" Cayden yelled as I jumped
"Sorry I was thinking about something." I said walking towards the kitchen. I ate my sandwich really fast and went into my moms room.
"Mom, wake up." I said shaking her.
"Mom, I'm leaving." She opened her eyes a little bit.
"I'm going to miss you. I hope you have a good time down there and don't forget to call. I love you." She said really sleepily.
"I love you too mom and ill call you when I get there. Unless you're working. Ill text you." I said with a small smile.
"Larissa one more thing. Here's a card. Don't open it until you're in your car." She said smiling and handing me the card.
"Thanks mom. I love you." I said walking out of her room and closing the door.
I walk up to Jaces room
"Jace, I'm leaving. Ill talk to you soon." I said giving a sad smile to my disabled brother.
"You moving already?!" He said dropping his mouth.
"Yea. I'm moving bud."
"Don't ever ever call me bud. Ugh!"
"Bye Jace."
"Bye Rissa."
I have him a small smile and walked out.
"Bye Cayden. I'm going to miss you so much."
"I'll miss you too." He said as he put his arm around me.
I smiled and grabbed the rest of my things getting into my car and driving to my best friends house.
"BRIANNA IM HOME. FOR NOW..." I said smiling.
"LARISSA!" She said running out of her room.
"I'm going to B-More today!" I said
"I know and I just took a shit." She said laughing.
"I have like 4 minutes to say goodbye." I said giving her a sad smile.
"Shiiiit. Bye Larissa." She said giving me a hug
"Ew don't hug me." I said laughing hugging her back.
"Fuck you." She laughed. I ran and got her kitten kissing his face.
"Ugh I have to go. You better call me bitch." I said
"Bitch." She laughed.
"You know what I mean, asshole." I laughed walking to the door.
"Bye. I love you."
"I hate you too." I laughed and shut the door walking to my car. Letting out a big breath and finally realizing. My life is now mine. I started the car honked and started driving away. Next stop: Baltimore.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me if you like this story. I don't know how Im doing. Asdfghjkl comment and give my story a chance?